Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think the neighbors would have smelled that, though. The homes seem pretty close together. Even if she did get rid of a phone hopefully LE can still get the data. Jmo

I can't think what phone might be unaccounted for though. We know Gannon's was left at home. Haven't heard that anyone else's suddenly got lost. Have seen the suggestion of a burner phone, but if this was as spontaneous of an incident that many of us speculate, there wouldn't have been time to add a burner to the mix, would there? And for what purpose anyway? It's late and I'm tired....so maybe I'm overlooking something obvious.... wouldn't be the first time lol.

MOO

Hello everybody, this is my 1st post! (I found WS a few years ago after always being interested in criminal especially missing persons cases and spending half my life being eaten away with knowing my childhood friend was murdered and the case was barely investigated.)

Anyway... I’m here for GANNON! As a mom of boys his case has torn at my heart. I have been angered & perplexed just as you all have... and am going crazy constantly checking on progress. I am so eager to hear a suspect named & that a little boy has been found... no matter how painful.

My opinion is they’ve been sifting for material evidence of some kind and they have a very legitimate reason for spending so much time in one area. I tend to think that the crime was committed quite spontaneously and there was only very panicked thoughts put into any concealment. Of course as someone else has recently speculated, the timeline could be very different than what we’ve been told however I do feel an end will soon be in sight... MOO.

GS❤️

I found this site from Jacob Wetterling's case. I grew up in the same area and same age as him - his abduction was the introduction of my mom freaking out and almost becoming a helicopter parent. When the perp was finally caught a few years ago, I found this site and was impressed with the "maturity" of posters beyond social media. Speaks to the mods and admins here taking things seriously. I didn't feel compelled to jump in until Gannon's case because I'm now that parent with kids his age. Granted, I have no step spouse involved but it hits home hard, especially since my jaded life experience dealt with enough narcissists and can see the impact those type of people have on others.

Imo there have been numerous incidents of people being found “out in the open” or “close to the road” it’s pretty ridiculous how often this stage of the crime often seems way lazier or reckless for how much planning went into explanations, manipulations, etc. just a thought I keep having..

EPCSheriff has posted an update just about every 24 hours since the case started, but I have yet to see an update on either forum tonight.

I don’t know if that should be considered good news, bad news, or nothing at all. It does strike me as telling, in some way...

If objects of his were thrown and smashed, the most likely thing to look for would be the serial number on that item if there is one. Anybody can throw a digital item out and smash it but the serial number would be connecting Gannon to the item.

The serial number on a Nintendo Switch is located on the bottom of the system to the left of the USB connector, just below the barcode. The serial number starts with the letter "X" and is followed by two additional letters then 11 digits.

Serial Number - Parental Controls Pin Reset | Nintendo Support switch serial number - بحث Google

Apple watch and Fitbit, both have ways to get the serial number through the box (Fitbit) or applewatch app (Apple watch).

Hopefully, all parts of whatever they are collecting are found. If the things they have found are Gannon's there will also be dna potentially.

I am not and never have been a player of electronic games. But I certainly have been a fan and owner of electronic gadgets, including a DVD recorder, multiple television sets and VCRs over the years, multiple Walkmen and an .mp3 player, half a dozen cell phones, currently two streaming video devices and a laptop with a modem/router, so may certainly relate to your shared information about serial numbers and tracking identities of owners. That said, identities of electronics' owners may be falsified, are only as verifiable as the honesty of those making a purchase and filing out the registration information.

Hopefully (and I expect they would be) law enforcement has still checked and will continue to do so (as the situation warrants it) for these things you have mentioned regarding electronics and serial numbers. Leave No Stone Nor Boulder Nor Microchip Nor UPC Sticker Unturned!

But I wonder if Gannon and Letecia Stauch's DNA may be found in and/or on an item buried in snow and/or ice? Or would the weather elements have deteriorated these in a shorter term than we might expect? I don't know enough about genetics and the environmental impact upon DNA to answer these questions.
Hopefully, someone reading this post who does know about DNA can weigh in on this aspect of crime-solving and sleuthing for us. Are there any DNA expert witnesses out there?

Just out of curiosity about the location they are sifting in, I searched

“South Perry Park Road in southern Douglas County“

This business popped up immediately:
Stone Canyon Outdoor EdVentures

It’s an education center! Isn’t LS a teacher?!

She would likely know this place pretty well and probably attended many field trips here.
Yes, I've mentioned it a few.times here for that very reason. There is actually a camera there but you have to sort of look to see it.

Snipped by me:

Snipped
Each day, a family is in agony wondering where their child is and if they’ll ever see him again.

Former Attorney General Cynthia Coffman has become close with Gannon’s biological parents over the past three weeks. She’s seen their pain and is serving as their spokesperson.

“You can imagine the emotional turmoil they are having now,” Coffman said, adding, “They are strong people. Al and Landen are sticking together and they have great families to support them, but it hurts. It hurts and it hurts more every day.”

Is it known if Bio Dad and SM are talking/staying with each other at all?

Hello everybody, this is my 1st post! (I found WS a few years ago after always being interested in criminal especially missing persons cases and spending half my life being eaten away with knowing my childhood friend was murdered and the case was barely investigated.)

Anyway... I’m here for GANNON! As a mom of boys his case has torn at my heart. I have been angered & perplexed just as you all have... and am going crazy constantly checking on progress. I am so eager to hear a suspect named & that a little boy has been found... no matter how painful.

My opinion is they’ve been sifting for material evidence of some kind and they have a very legitimate reason for spending so much time in one area. I tend to think that the crime was committed quite spontaneously and there was only very panicked thoughts put into any concealment. Of course as someone else has recently speculated, the timeline could be very different than what we’ve been told however I do feel an end will soon be in sight... MOO.

GS❤️
BBM:

Welcome, Moosepunk!

Glad to have you join our discussion here on Gannon's thread!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I agree with the idea that there was almost certainly an element of panic to TS's actions Monday.

But I do not think TS's actions that day were at all "spontaneous."

I don't think she and GS hopped into the truck and then an idea suddenly just popped into her head as they were riding along and she impulsively acted upon it.

I think TS knew exactly where she was headed to when she pulled out of that driveway, and what her intentions were when they arrived there.

I think all of her actions on Monday were calculated and deliberate.

I think she had a mental "To-Do" list prepared.

Her actions on Sunday, on the other hand, may have been quite impulsive and spontaneous.

I'm convinced the critical event which precipitated GS's disappearance occurred on Sunday.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members