Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I’m in Baltimore/Annapolis! I just signed up to post the link:

Investigators focus on specific location as search for Gannon Stauch reaches third week

When I watched it live earlier, it was on KDVR Channel 2, not FOX 31, which may be why some folks couldn’t find it. I was clicking back and forth between both since it wasn’t clear where it would be.

Dear @MamaOV,

Thank you so much for this link to Nicole Fierro's KDVR news video!

Welcome to Websleuths! So glad you are here!

Wow. Snow sifting since Wednesday. That is so much work, the searchers have been stellar. The sifters are painted white. I wonder if they painted them for camouflage so they could sift without detection for a few days.
It could suggest they found something key right off the bat last week. Just hopeful speculating.

Last edited:
Where is that picture at? I'm not sure how to find anything on here yet.
This could just be me but.... when I look at the photo of the garage, I don't see wood worker. I see a table saw and what appears to be pieces of wood on the floor near the door. I'm a navy brat and dad was an avid wood worker. He would die if he walked into his garage or work area and it looked as cluttered as this photo does. He had shelves and all his small wood tools were placed neatly in rows for accessibility. His larger ones were kept up high.

Imagine a vehicle in there. Can you see two people being able to maneuver in such a tight space?

One of the puzzling, odd details that had me baffled was the statement about checking the gate repeatedly. Some have speculated this was a preemptive explanation for blood evidence in those areas. If so, what would be the real reason to find blood in the garage, on the car and by the gate? Specifically, why would there be blood by the gate? But I was only thinking of why HE might go to the gate prior to when he last left his home. If he was wounded on Sunday, that would be unlikely.

What I hadn’t considered is if something happened Monday during their outing to get his blood on a tool, a shovel, etc that there would be no logical place to stop and clean said tool, shovel, weapon. It would have to be transported back home in the car, go through the garage, and outside to be cleaned. Leaving traces in all three places. Even if one were to use a hose to clean everything outside, traces of blood might be found by the gate, in the garage and on the car.

Pure speculation. Hope I’m wrong.

Dear @Coloradokid,

Great first post!

Welcome to Websleuths! Glad you are here.

Just out of curiosity about the location they are sifting in, I searched

“South Perry Park Road in southern Douglas County“

This business popped up immediately:
Stone Canyon Outdoor EdVentures

It’s an education center! Isn’t LS a teacher?!

She would likely know this place pretty well and probably attended many field trips here.

Excellent find!

Does anyone happen to know if G wore retainers or Invisalign?

great question. Those would be invaluable evidence.

I guess that depends on how much snow has fallen since then. Whatever they are looking for could have been buried by the plow. Or of course something could have been dropped alongside the road anytime after he went missing. Jmo
I'm pages behind but the one thing that comes to mind that TS felt was necessary to "pre-splain' (love that term) was the "only" key to the gate that she claimed Gannon was in possession of. I wonder if this piece of info was corroborated by AS, that Gannon had the only key. Did AS notice the key was missing and question her about it? Was she in possession of the key and not Gannon and she lost it? I could see the searchers sifting for a key, or as @GordianKnot suggested perhaps a sim card? I'm leaning toward that illusive KEY only because TS found it important to bring to our attention. I really have no definite reasoning for this other than the key is in fact missing along with Gannon.

Hello everybody, this is my 1st post! (I found WS a few years ago after always being interested in criminal especially missing persons cases and spending half my life being eaten away with knowing my childhood friend was murdered and the case was barely investigated.)

Anyway... I’m here for GANNON! As a mom of boys his case has torn at my heart. I have been angered & perplexed just as you all have... and am going crazy constantly checking on progress. I am so eager to hear a suspect named & that a little boy has been found... no matter how painful.

My opinion is they’ve been sifting for material evidence of some kind and they have a very legitimate reason for spending so much time in one area. I tend to think that the crime was committed quite spontaneously and there was only very panicked thoughts put into any concealment. Of course as someone else has recently speculated, the timeline could be very different than what we’ve been told however I do feel an end will soon be in sight... MOO.

GS❤️

Welcome! And great first post.....totally agree with you about it being spontaneous and panicked... and it does give me hope that he will be found!

Need to remind myself of that, everytime I start to worry that he won't.....

MOO

This thought has crossed my mind too and only because when they found Aniah Blanchard’s body they stayed searching at the scene for 5 days. Still din’t Know why. But We knew she was already found and identified. I guess they could have but seems almost even more cruel to AS and LH to keep them in the dark of that were the case. Moo

One of my close friends is a death investigator for Douglas County - I am very sure she would have said something to 'me' if the body had been found in DC, as she knows I am following this case. I would post it here if I heard anything from her!
Or actually go thru mods first then post if they OK it.

So IMO, no body has been found - in DC.

I'm pages behind but the one thing that comes to mind that TS felt was necessary to "pre-splain' (love that term) was the "only" key to the gate that she claimed Gannon was in possession of. I wonder if this piece of info was corroborated by AS, that Gannon had the only key. Did AS notice the key was missing and question her about it? Was she in possession of the key and not Gannon and she lost it? I could see the searchers sifting for a key, or as @GordianKnot suggested perhaps a sim card? I'm leaning toward that illusive KEY only because TS found it important to bring to our attention. I really have no definite reasoning for this other than the key is in fact missing along with Gannon.
Weird that I was just thinking it was a memory card of some kind.

n another note. I don’t know if the person responsible for Gannon’s disappearance intended for him never to be found. They may have dropped or planted evidence in a way to try to make it look like he died as a result of an abduction, and they are arrogant enough to think they will not be able tie it to them. At least this is my hope, because it means maybe we have a chance of bringing him home.
This. Yep. Exactly what I think too. She is running with this runaway/abduction story. She didn't have to work really hard at making sure he is never found because she is SO sure that her story is beyond believable and she comes across as (step)mama of the year. She gets rid of him (for whatever reason), and she goes on with life. Poor sweet Gannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487