Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(:(:(:(:(
Since we’re spinning wheels here, shall we discuss Gannon’s “sick” stomach? There was a little bit of discussion in Thread #9 that LS has given him Miralax. Here are the details on the drug, including what one might take it for and what side effects might occur:

Drugs & Medications

I personally would assume it was given for constipation, and I find it odd that he would be so constipated that he would need a laxative at his age. I know it can happen; I just think it’s odd. I also wonder if the constipation was a result of the other “meds” we have read that he takes, and I wonder if his other meds could cause an interaction or reaction as WebMD indicates is possible.

All JMO- sorry for the potentially unpleasant topic, but my wheels are spinning...

Please come home, Gannon!
Not odd at all, especially if child is a nervous child. :(

No need to explain your colors, I automatically understood what they signify. I am not from the area but does the city have traffic cams? Or another form of plate tracking?
Yes there are.

Also highways have speeding ticket cams, I know---I got one. Lol!

Also, just as in the Frazee case LE will go to every business and receive cam info, and from there can create a driving trail for that red pick up.

They really nailed Frazee. Because of the trial we could actually watch everywhere he drove.

I agree completely. Btw if he did cut his foot in the garage, it must have been more than a slight cut, I just went back to rewatch Denver 7-The Denver Channel news coverage, and there is a shot of LE in the garage, on the floor on the left side of the garage, you can see they cut out quite a large area, they have it filled in with what looks like either 3 4x4s. New here so I don't know how to link it sorry, but type in Denver 7 Neighbor:Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with step-mom. Video is 2:59 in length and the garage shot is 11 seconds in. Also, there is no car to sit on in that garage. Nor room for one
LE pulled the car out of the garage the first night they went there. I'm not sure if they removed part of the floor, I don't know how they would do that with a concrete floor.

I don't see any evidence tags, and I don't know why those pieces of wood are on the floor. There could be many reasons. Maybe it is to cover up some type of evidence.

Was this picture on the same day they brought the evidence bags out of the house or was it earlier?

Imo

This is an older story that appears to have been updated today. I'm not sure what exactly was updated but thought I'd share it here.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for 3 weeks
Thank you for posting this:)
When I see the list of volunteer agencies involved......WOW just WOW!!!
I think a certain somebody underestimated how many and how much people were gonna care about Gannon! MOO

Along with citizen volunteers, the following agencies have assisted with search efforts since Gannon's disappearance:

4th Judicial District Attorney's Office
Army 4th Engineer Battalion (in 100 percent non-duty volunteer status)
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Springs Fire Department
Colorado Springs Police Department
Douglas County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
El Paso County Public Works
El Paso County Search and Rescue
Emergency Incident Support
FBI CARD (Child Abduction Rapid Deployment)
Flight for Life (searching purposes only)
Fremont County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
Fountain Police Department
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
National Guard 100th Missile Defense Brigade (in 100 percent non-duty volunteer status)
Pikes Peak Regional Office of Emergency Management
Salvation Army
Verizon Wireless
Volunteer Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD)

We should remember that they may have found evidence they haven't made public yet. If they found something in Douglas County they'd probably continue searching for more, and anything they may have found may not yet be enough for an arrest or public statement.

Would LE really jackhammer out a portion of a concrete floor? If blood was found I'd think they'd test it and photograph it but jackhammer out a section of concrete floor? And if it was cut out, is it possible to cut a section out so neatly?
MOO

Rsbm

I think the idea is removal of indoor outdoor carpet type floor cover. No they would not jackhammer...

For locals, is there a landfill near Tri lakes disposal?
You know, we are in the Springs now, but lived in Monument/PL area for years. I remember my husband taking stuff we needed to toss (old mattresses of the kids, etc) to the "dump." It wasn't far away when we lived in Monument, but I don't know if it was in the Springs or what. (Springs and Monument/Palmer Lake are right next to each other). I would ask him, but he has the day off and is snoring away right now...…

Since we’re spinning wheels here, shall we discuss Gannon’s “sick” stomach? There was a little bit of discussion in Thread #9 that LS has given him Miralax. Here are the details on the drug, including what one might take it for and what side effects might occur:

Drugs & Medications

I personally would assume it was given for constipation, and I find it odd that he would be so constipated that he would need a laxative at his age. I know it can happen; I just think it’s odd. I also wonder if the constipation was a result of the other “meds” we have read that he takes, and I wonder if his other meds could cause an interaction or reaction as WebMD indicates is possible.

All JMO- sorry for the potentially unpleasant topic, but my wheels are spinning...

Please come home, Gannon!
I am not a doctor or therapist, but, fwiw, constipation in a kid can be a control issue. In a home where a kid is perhaps feeling oppressed or controlled, withholding bowel movements can be something s/he can independently control - and that can lead to constipation.

It's a way to assert or feel some personal control without "acting out" - and to me, it matches how I see Gannon. He doesn't seem like the type of kid who would openly fight authority being mean to him. Perhaps he quietly rebels against a confusing, chaotic, unpleasant home situation by hunkering down and withholding bowel movements - not that I think he consciously does this, but rather that it could be his reaction without thinking. It's almost a way of disappearing, to deny one's self a body function. :(

That is what I've been thinking from the start when I read he might have constipation, but didn't mention it as I'm not an expert, just someone who has made observations over the years.

There might be medications that lead to constipation too, but idk about them or what or if he was taking any.

I don't claim this is a fact
but simply offer it as an idea. I have no links, only my own opinion.

jmopinion

LE pulled the car out of the garage the first night they went there. I'm not sure if they removed part of the floor, I don't know how they would do that with a concrete floor.

I don't see any evidence tags, and I don't know why those pieces of wood are on the floor. There could be many reasons. Maybe it is to cover up some type of evidence.

Was this picture on the same day they brought the evidence bags out of the house or was it earlier?

Imo
I think the crime lab was there 2/3, and this news story was 2/4,. I'm not sure if they were there for 2 days

You know, we are in the Springs now, but lived in Monument/PL area for years. I remember my husband taking stuff we needed to toss (old mattresses of the kids, etc) to the "dump." It wasn't far away when we lived in Monument, but I don't know if it was in the Springs or what. (Springs and Monument/Palmer Lake are right next to each other). I would ask him, but he has the day off and is snoring away right now...…
I think it is off of Hwy 94 isn't it? My memory may be off...that's the one for WM I believe

Wondering out loud about the timeline (because it seems we're at a standstill right now) - my own speculations...and I do apologise if this has been speculated upon already and missed by me!

WHAT IF - what if Gannon was actually removed from his home on the Sunday night (after the so-called burnt carpet and ensuing video incident)...
What if, hypothetically speaking, TS loaded him into the truck, along with any other evidence she needed to ditch, and any tools that she may need, and took off with him in the middle of the night?
So, when Monday morning comes around and Gannon isn't getting ready for school, TS can tell little sis that he's sleeping in as he's not feeling well. She then has the whole of Monday to get a head start on covering tracks/fitting the evidence.
And, what if, the video that we've seen released is approved by LE because they don't want us to see the REALLY INCRIMINATING stuff from Sunday night....I know, I'm reaching. But if RD was being hounded by the media for the video, perhaps LE pre-empted that and allowed him to issue a small piece from his CCTV that could have been recorded waaay before any of this happened.

Sadly, even with this speculation on the timeline, I realise that we still don't know where Gannon is. The only thing that might change potential new leads coming in, is if Monday (10h15 to 14h00) is actually incorrect amd people need to think back to Sunday night instead.
I have no doubt that LE know the truth. It's just that we rcannot be privy to everything, understandably, and that has us at a bit of a standstill.
Still here for Gannon

Good post, I like how you think outside the box! And we may need to, for sure.

The thing about the vid though....seems to me, if that copy we were shown wasn't actually Monday, I think we'd have heard all about it from LS in her "statement"....instead, she didn't dispute it being that day....just made silly comments about how it was shadowy and needed enhancing by special equipment (apparently forgetting that an original exists and is in the hands of LE.)

MOO

@gingergina
I want to respond to your post, but didn’t have an opportunity. Here is the post I am responding to:
You said:
“I don’t disagree at all. But the physical resemblance between the little girl and LH are crazy. If it were only to *mess* with LH, the little one was such a target.”

What I mean is not that LS targeted Gannon to punish LH....what LS has been doing since Gannon has been missing IS directed toward LH. All the lies, the double-talk, you know, mind games? It just so HAPPENED that Gannon is the one that LS hurt. So LS is using Gannon’s disappearance to hurt LH. IMO LS flipped her wig over something Gannon did & hurt him to the point she could not cover up the abuse. A lot of posters here feel that is what happened & I am in agreement with that.
I hope that made sense? I really believe that Gannon, possibly due to medical issues, really “bothered” LS. She stated how she “took care of this boy for 2 yrs.” That is very telling...it says, IMO that it was hard for HER to handle Gannon’s medical issues. LS was harsh with Gannon, because in her eyes, Gannon might have been less compliant, but his little sister was compliant. It makes sense, looking at it in that way to see why it is Gannon missing & not his little sister. LS sounds like she blames Gannon. It makes me sick typing this stuff...because no real mom sees ANY CHILD as a burden, but I do believe that is exactly how LS sees him...MOO
I agree with you on all points. Simply stating how much the littlest looks like LH and that if TS sole purpose was revenge, then the little sis would’ve been primary “target” for lack of a better word. Like you, I noticed TS seems resentful of GS. I’m so ready for that sweet boy to be found an justice to be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487