Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is listed under the Feb. 18th heading. "Meanwhile, Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline she took a lie detector test and passed. We have not yet been able to independently verify the accuracy of the statement."
I saw it after it was pointed out- but thank you. I hope she’s right, but I have my suspicions.

I think LE has huge reason to be upset with the release of that video. I believe they wanted LS to continue to stick to her story that Gannon was home and left after 3:15. I think they wanted her to continue to dig her hole with that narrative so they could use those continued false statements against her, and at some point show her the video and catch her mid-lie, or reveal the video during trial to show that Gannon was never brought back to the home, and her entire story was a lie used to cover what she did with him. That kind of damning evidence being leaked, in my opinion has had a huge impact on this investigation. They could’ve even used that to get a person to reveal the location of a body. As much as I want to commend the neighbor for finding the video, I want to thump him for leaking it.

IMO JMO MOO

How do we know it was the neighbor who leaked it? I don't recall seeing anything in the MSM that mentions how the media got a hold of the video. Entirely possible I've missed a detail though.

YIKES!! Just checked twitter to see if their is any kind of updates to share and someone has posted a Daily Mail FB post with a very unflattering photo of TS Haha!! I'm assuming this is OK to state here as it's originally from the Daily Mail?? Please report me if not.
I'm not on FB to grab the original

That surely has to be a mug shot, I can't think of any other situation somebody would make such an angry facial expression for a photo like that from that angle. She looks like she is about to attack somebody.

The school would absolutely stay mum in a case like this. I used to work in the principal's office in a middle school. Anytime LE was involved in any way with one of our students/families, we were required to keep our mouths shut. No interviews, no conversations with anyone about anything.

We would be fired if we spoke out of turn.
I used to think that would be a sort of universal policy, but I've followed cases over the years where I was surprised to see an interview with a teacher or school staff, about either the suspect or the victim. I wonder of this policy is different if the victim or the suspect is deceased, or a former student as opposed to a current one?

I just re-watched the Feb 4th EPSO press conference.

Video handed over to police in case of missing boy

At 7:02 the reporters start to question the officer presenting information at the press conference.
At 8:20 a male reported attempts to get the officer to confirm the video content.
The reporter uses the words 'dispute' not the officer.
It is shoddy reporting to later express that the EPSO "did not dispute...etc."
In fact correct reporting would be "EPSO refused to comment on the video"
MOO the press conference officer in response is quite clear, investigators were not happy about the release of the truck video and they were not going to comment on it.
Yes yes yes, thank you for finding this because that is exactly how I remembered it!!

That surely has to be a mug shot, I can't think of any other situation somebody would make such an angry facial expression for a photo like that from that angle. She looks like she is about to attack somebody.
Those photos are not her, and that "screen shot" is likely not even from the Daily Mail. Just more fake garbage people are posting. There's been no shortage of that, in this case.

Those photos are not her, and that "screen shot" is likely not even from the Daily Mail. Just more fake garbage people are posting. There's been no shortage of that, in this case.
I'll see If I can delete that post , I started that and thought it may be OK as originated from Daily mail, I certainly do NOT want to add to ANY confusion in an already confusing case!!

Right, they are not disputing the neighbors account but I think what the OP means is that LE has not confirmed or denied whether or not Gannon arrived home with TS at that time. They are saying it is part of the investigation without revealing any details about what they know, which is consistent to how they have been throughout the investigation.

They are also apparently still saying they do not suspect foul play, which is what seems strange to me.

Imo
I wonder if LE is deliberately omitting that at this time due to possible lack of evidence or to keep someone off guard.

I'd like to see LE begin to as much as possible dispel many of the rumors that TS has seemingly started.. I felt TS needed to substantiate many of her comments and a way to do that would be to have a 3rd party such as a lawyer verify what she is claiming. She hasn't done that. So if LE has body cam of the incident at the store where LE supposedly drew weapons, etc., etc., then let the public view it. And then progress to the rumor of LE clearing that GS exited on the other side by responding if that is a fact. Then LE can continue on through all the other bs and show it for what it is. I'm asking for LE to as much as possible show us and in doing so officially isolating TS as the dishonest person she is appearing to be. This is my wish but probably there are factors that prevents it from happening.

Good morning, everyone! Here for Gannon❤️❤️❤️❤️

giphy.gif

Good morning, here for Gannon!

G'morning WSers
Am wondering if it's possible that LE will come out publicly to address the supposed timeline ?
Is it reasonable to think they may not give ANY more press conferences now until..........
A) They recover Gannon or B) There is an arrest ???? Just wondering :)
IMO, the answer is C) Until trial.

A Bloodhound Team was involved in searches, not sure if that included the S. Perry Park Road ("SPPR") area.

It is said that bloodhounds are extraordinary at tracking, that they can detect human scent even if it's from as far down as 40 feet below earth, or from 80 feet below the surface of water.

If LE was searching for evidence of GS having been at SPPR then we may rest assured a bloodhound would have indicated/tracked. The sifting at the location might indicate scent was detected in the area and LE was searching for tangible evidence to support a hit.

MOO, of course.

ETA: spelling
Bloodhounds aren't that good they miss scents all the time

I'll see If I can delete that post , I started that and thought it may be OK as originated from Daily mail, I certainly do NOT want to add to ANY confusion in an already confusing case!!
If you go back to your original post, edit and erase then just write “deleted”. Makes it easier on the MOD

Just a crazy thought and way out there, but I wonder if the hiking trip was an excuse and explanation for pushing Gannon from a high point. I'm thinking this because everything she says appears to explain away something. She could then say an accident and she panicked due to her job. Sorry, just babbling. I suppose though if they routinely hiked, then it wouldn't be that odd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member