Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see LE begin to as much as possible dispel many of the rumors that TS has seemingly started.. I felt TS needed to substantiate many of her comments and a way to do that would be to have a 3rd party such as a lawyer verify what she is claiming. She hasn't done that. So if LE has body cam of the incident at the store where LE supposedly drew weapons, etc., etc., then let the public view it. And then progress to the rumor of LE clearing that GS exited on the other side by responding if that is a fact. Then LE can continue on through all the other bs and show it for what it is. I'm asking for LE to as much as possible show us and in doing so officially isolating TS as the dishonest person she is appearing to be. This is my wish but probably there are factors that prevents it from happening.
I don't expect LE to address what SM says or posts. Their investigation is focused on finding Gannon (and building a case against whoever harmed him). To respond to her doesn't help either of those investigations.....and it plays into her manipulation.

If LE responded, then she has control of the communications and they are not going to let that happen.

Wise to ignore her public statements as much as possible. If anything she says is pertinent to the case, it will be revealed in finding Gannon....or in arrest warrants or in court.

My opinion.

jmo

Just a crazy thought and way out there but I wonder if the hiking trip was an excuse and explanation for pushing Gannon from a high point. I'm thinking this because everything she says appears to explain away something. She could then say an accident and she panicked due to her job. Sorry, just babbling.
I would think she would be aware Gannon might survive a fall like that.

Right? Up to this latest statement, I've been strongly convinced they had some very compelling info that has kept them diligently rooted to this area since last Wednesday, toiling in all sorts of difficult conditions. An eye-witness, cameras, cellphone or gps pings/tracking, physical fragments of something very promising..

I guess tomorrow will tell us more.

In the meantime @Silverheels made mention last night of the Adolph Coors III kidnapping case, which she noted had occurred within some miles of the current search areas, and made me curious enough to learn a little about the uniqueness of some of the soil characteristics of that area which, it turns out, figured heavily in that Coors case's evidence.

I'm confident BCI would have examined the vehicles very early on and anything noted and suggestive of a particular location probably would have taken them there right away. Sooner, rather than just a week ago. Would a quick trip through a car wash have been enough? IDK? But what if something else was brought back with (possibly) somewhat unique trace evidence? Something that might have helped firm up other leads?

Feel like I'm reaching, but this passage about the Coors case just really lingers with me:

"As there were no witnesses, prosecutors built their case against Corbett through circumstantial and forensic evidence."​

It wasn't the only piece, but it was reportedly the biggest piece.

"...the dirt found in the undercarriage of the yellow Mercury. Investigators were able to trace the car's path by noting the rare pink feldspar and granite minerals found in the area Coors' body was discovered."
A Look Back at the Coors Kidnapping Case — FBI
Adolph Coors III - Wikipedia

More than you ever wanted to know about the soil in the Palmer Lake Area and the wider Monument Quadrangle, El Paso County.

Darrel Dunn - Hydrogeologist - Geologist - Palmer Lake Geology NT

researchgate.net/publication/272942355_Geology_of_the_Monument_quadrangle_El_Paso_County_Colorado (pdf paper)

Anyway, I'm probably all wet here, but still amazed at the rather granular detail with which they can describe the nature of soil deposits within the proximity of this or that particular stretch of road or other locale within that general area.
Very interesting! I wonder if LE seized any of her shoes and/or hiking boots??

Just a crazy thought and way out there but I wonder if the hiking trip was an excuse and explanation for pushing Gannon from a high point. I'm thinking this because everything she says appears to explain away something. She could then say an accident and she panicked due to her job. Sorry, just babbling.
Yes, I keep thinking there was something nefarious about that hiking trip too. I know they are a family who likes the outdoors, so it's not out of the question they went on a hike that day for fun....but just seems like it wasn't for that reason (especially if Gannon had a hurt foot).

But that also implies she planned his disappearance well in advance and it wasn't an impulse that happened on Monday, and I'm not sure this was planned days in advance...or was it?

Idk.

jmo

Yes - thank you! also really interesting how much very specific information was given about this boy, when he went missing (great details on clothes that actually matched what he was wearing).

You also can see the foster mom admitting that the child had been grounded, but that she wants him back home safely to work it out.

'He needs to come home': Dozens of searchers looking for missing 10-year-old Belfair boy

Also, when he told his friend he wanted to run away, the friend got him some apples and bananas to take as this 10 yr old had nothing with him - which is about the level of planning that a 10 yr old runaway is capable of. So glad the SAR was able to bring him home safely!

I wonder if she smashed items like his Switch, phone etc. with a mallet on the woodworking table into little pieces and then took them up to the search area and disposed of them. But, even if that were true, where is Gannon?
And, what other items could she have wanted to be rid of?
bbm and snipped for focus

Speculation:

Probably from watching too many episodes of CSI back in the day, I got to thinking of a scenario such as this one: Maybe she smashed an item by running it over (intentionally or unintentionally). A part of smashed item got stuck in the vehicle’s tire tread. To link the vehicle/person to found smashed item would be like searching for that one missing puzzle piece.

ETA: you’ll have to fill in the blanks on how in a scenario such as this one, LE is sure said item is there. Electronic data? Witness account?

Last edited:
Would very much like for Gannon to be located today. That is always my #1 hope.
If not, I hope we hear a little more about the investigation. I am so puzzled by LE still stating it’s an endangered missing child investigation and foulplay is not suspected. Would seem then that as much detail as can be released to public would be to help locate him. Accurate descriptions, accurate timelines, possible places he would have gone. Etc. Etc.
But they r very much treating it like a criminal investigation. Tight lipped on every minor detail that would normally help the public locate a lost, missing, or runaway child. They have to have something by now to be able to declare it a criminal investigation. Unless they think they may have a hostage situation? Just can’t think of why all the secrecy surrounding an endangered missing child. Moo

Thank you Pink :) I woulda done so but I was too late to edit my post, too much time had past!
@Kyte You could always report your own post and the mods will take care of it for you. I've done that before and a little box will show up and you can explain there. They'll evaluate and then delete if not per TOS. Hope this helps.

..."wait until the end, and see what happens" These are pretty passive statements coming from the last person to see Gannon. Very creepy.

Those words sound like someone watching/explaining a movie they've already seen to someone who hasn't seen it yet. Not someone who has a child missing under unknown circumstances (went to a friend's house, nope, ran away, never mind, maybe kidnapped).

Would very much like for Gannon to be located today. That is always my #1 hope.
If not, I hope we hear a little more about the investigation. I am so puzzled by LE still stating it’s an endangered missing child investigation and foulplay is not suspected. Would seem then that as much detail as can be released to public would be to help locate him. Accurate descriptions, accurate timelines, possible places he would have gone. Etc. Etc.
But they r very much treating it like a criminal investigation. Tight lipped on every minor detail that would normally help the public locate a lost, missing, or runaway child. They have to have something by now to be able to declare it a criminal investigation. Unless they think they may have a hostage situation? Just can’t think of why all the secrecy surrounding an endangered missing child. Moo
I think the "foul play is not suspected" simply means they do not have direct evidence at this moment that definitely points to foul play.

There might be blood in the garage, but not so much to indicate loss of life, for example.

Not being seen on a video in the driveway doesn't necessarily mean foul play. It's not a crime to not be seen on a video, ykwim?

There is really nothing else....a kid isn't home, which of course means he is in danger, but his not being home is not direct evidence that someone disappeared him.

I expect in the course of their investigation they will find evidence of foul play, but they do not have a "smoking gun" at this point, imo.

I bet they find that evidence eventually. imo

But for now, they want the focus on finding Gannon. They know what they are doing, imo.

jmOpinion

Gray, icy, foggy morning in the search vicinity. No snow right now. No visible activity from the command post on the ranch. I'll keep checking.

Attachments

• spruce mountain.jpg
    spruce mountain.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 47
  • command post.jpg
    command post.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 47
Even though it is in the best interest of the investigation to be silent I'll be the first to admit the black out of information is beyond frustrating. I know and appreciate LE is doing everything in their power to bring Gannon home just wish we had a little more to go on. I've been so invested in his disappearance from day one and I check for info multiple times per day.
IMO she hurt him to the point of no coming back and all the rest has been her trying to control the narrative. It's hard to watch she's so bad at it.
Still praying, still here for Gannon.

While everyday I hope and pray that Gannon is soon found, I am afraid he probably won't be located; as much as I hate to say it. And while the search is still being carried out seriously with every hope of finding him, it seems that LE is intensely gathering evidence to incriminate whoever is responsible - and that is the next best thing to finding him, in my opinion. I believe that LE and Dan May are building the most airtight case they can and will succeed in bringing justice for Gannon. And that is why we aren't hearing anything about evidence in this case. MOO
ETA: And that is why we aren't hearing anything about evidence in this case.

Where do we go with this if by some crazy turn TS is telling the truth (albeit with some story shifting - but it's happened before with a traumatic experience), but is just a conceited and horrible human being?

Not saying that I think this is the case, but as time passes, I can't help but start wondering.

So in regards to the polygraph - the only thing that really interests me is if she actually took one. The results are wouldn't sway my mind either way, but if she's lying about actually taking one - that's something I'd be interested in.

I would think she would be aware Gannon might survive a fall like that.
Depends on how high the cliff is. Some of the cliffs in garden of the gods are really high. Even if someone survived, they’d probably be severely mangled. Couple that with the bitterly cold temps, snow and ice & nobody would survive. In my mind, poor Gannon was victim to a fall. My guess is he’ll be found next summer. So so sad. I have 1 son and I cannot even imagine. It’s completely heartbreaking. Whomever is responsible for this may not ever be charged and held accountable here on Earth but I believe they’ll be punished for Eternity here after.

Seems to me that evidence gathered from the home and carried to the truck in the duffel bag would be what is being disposed of. It doesn't make sense to me to remove his clothing, shoes etc and toss them and then dispose of his body elsewhere.
I wonder if she smashed items like his Switch, phone etc. with a mallet on the woodworking table into little pieces and then took them up to the search area and disposed of them. But, even if that were true, where is Gannon?
And, what other items could she have wanted to be rid of?
Was there something released which proved he had a "Switch"?

I see everyone talking about it, not picking on you Rosiebones, just wondering where I missed that being confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo