Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for a presser tomorrow from the Sheriffs Department. And if they said SM passed a lie detector test, what then? She has told so many stories, gave an interview with her back turned. Yet if she is NOW telling the truth, then where is Gannon? I am so worried for that little boy.

ETA: Would anyone be so stupid as to lie to a reporter and say they took a lie detector test and passed? Yes, I think they would.
LS didn't bat an eye when saying:
GS went to a friend's, he didn't tell me what friend it was, then changed it to he ran away, then changed it to-- think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching, then changed it to from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with...
Lies

Oh yeah, by now they have a clear picture of her. They’ve seen her up close, and have certainly talked with her family and friends.

She’s the type of person to hit someone, and say “you made me do it.” Then she’d cry, hoping for a hug.
BBM:

Then, to cap it all off, she'd demand an apology:

"You need to tell me you're sorry for making me hit you!"

As we know, TS is big into demanding those apologies.

She probably demanded one from LE after she "passed" her polygraph.

Last edited:
Agree. The single RD video is inconclusive about Gannon returning. Additional footage from other cameras will have to fill in that gap.
It may be inconclusive to you. But it's not inconclusive to law enforcement.

"A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows.

Agree. The single RD video is inconclusive about Gannon returning. Additional footage from other cameras will have to fill in that gap.
It may be inconclusive to you. But it's not inconclusive to law enforcement.

"A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows.

I think that she is too young for after school activities. These usually start in 5th-6th grade.
Although little sister may have/probably did come straight home from school since we haven't heard otherwise, lots of elementary schools offer after school care and activities for all students. There are several listed as open to all grades at Gannon's school, specifically.
This probably isn't at all important, UNLESS little sister really did come home significantly later which would certainly impact the timeline of what she saw or could have seen.

I think that she is too young for after school activities. These usually start in 5th-6th grade.
I’m in Colorado and have a kindergartner - after school/school-sponsored activities keep us very busy already (and we have friends who are involved in many more things than we are as I’m mindful not to over-schedule my kid at such a young age).

LS didn't bat an eye when saying:
GS went to a friend's, he didn't tell me what friend it was, then changed it to he ran away, then changed it to-- think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching, then changed it to from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with...
Lies

Even if he did leave voluntarily and her first story is true; it's ironic because her first story sounds exactly like the story of a step with next to no relationship to Gannon. She doesn't know the friend's name... in fact, the friends' names are Al's domain. (Why not - doesn't Gannon talk to you? Confide in you? Doesn't that strike you as weird, girlfriend?) House rules say that she doesn't need to see him before he leaves the house? He didn't make sure you heard him depart? Odd, just odd.

"Cheryl, no need to be concerned. I can assure you the sheriffs office only suspended the search for the day because they wanted to work on the investigation side. They said they will still continue to have active search scenes just not ever day."

This is what Ashely Franco said in response to a user telling her that they thought the lack of an active search was "very concerning".

Ashley Franco on Twitter

So I'm guessing either

A) They found something/s and need time to process and decide how to proceed. They may need time just to confirm anything found is actually related to the case.

B) They haven't found what they've been looking for or Gannon, so they're taking some time to focus on the investigation and adjust search plans.

Oh yeah, by now they have a clear picture of her. They’ve seen her up close, and have certainly talked with her family and friends.

She’s the type of person to hit someone, and say “you made me do it.” Then she’d cry, hoping for a hug.
Mass Guy, do you know what it's like to take a sip of 7UP and read this post of yours?!!! There's nothing like the feeling of 7UP going right up your nose and right down the throat choking you!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBM:

"You need to tell me you're sorry for making me hit you!"

I wonder if she really passed or even took a polygraph at all. She knows LE would never make any statements about it. Jmo

BBM:

"You owe me an apology for making me hit you!"

I'm thinking LE probably didn't oblige her with one.
Speaking of apologies, I’ve already been mulling over my apology to her. Right now I’m thinking about:

“I’m sorry Gannon had to endure you as a stepmother, and that yours was the last face he ever saw. I’m sorry that he wasn’t found sooner, and that you weren’t behind bars on day one. I hope you think about him every day, and he haunts your nightmares. Sorry, not sorry.”

I figured I’d use “sorry” a lot, as I think she would like that.

She'll claim it was administered by an independent unnamed world renowned third party (not LE), you just wait.

From all I've seen of her, you would think passing a lie detector test would trigger a mess of FB, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit posts from her and her family claiming victory. So it may be best to reserve judgement on this one till she says something along the lines of "took a lie detector test (cleared)" from MSM.

Last edited:
Even if he did leave voluntarily and her first story is true; it's ironic because her first story sounds exactly like the story of a step with next to no relationship to Gannon. She doesn't know the friend's name... in fact, the friends' names are Al's domain. (Why not - doesn't Gannon talk to you? Confide in you? Doesn't that strike you as weird, girlfriend?) House rules say that she doesn't need to see him before he leaves the house? He didn't make sure you heard him depart? Odd, just odd.
Excellent!!

Speaking of apologies, I’ve already been mulling over my apology to her. Right now I’m thinking about:

“I’m sorry Gannon had to endure you as a stepmother, and that yours was the last face he ever saw. I’m sorry that he wasn’t found sooner, and that you weren’t behind bars on day one. I hope you think about him every day, and he haunts your nightmares. Sorry, not sorry.”

I figured I’d use “sorry” a lot, as I think she would like that.

I need a million more ‘like’ buttons for this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd