Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. As well as riding horseback, driving an ATV or snowmobile, etc. It is real life, not a movie!

While I don’t think the bunker scenario seems probable given what we know in the case of Gannon (IMO), I hesitate to criticize or ridicule another person’s theory.

This isn’t a movie, but there have indeed been cases where children were abducted and hidden away in bunkers. Elizabeth Shoaf, Katie Beers, Ethan Gilman.

I respect theories posed by others even if I don’t necessarily believe them to have occurred.
IMO MOO JMO

I'm kinda with you on this.
Remember the Sunday when 300 people were all vetted and ready to go and we expected to see them spread across huge areas doing a fingertip search?
It suddenly did not happen.
I was heartsick for them because they so wanted to do it and I felt certain they would find something, maybe even Gannon.
At 2pm that day search was suddenly altered and centre vehicles moved.

I am puzzled because I'm still wondering whether the reason for the impounding of the white daughter's VW was because they suspected it had been used for Gannon's disposal at some stage?
Because if that was the case and a transfer was effected in the course of the 4 hr trip to wherever and back, she could have just driven anywhere, ensuring her phone pinged in all the wrong locations but without Gannon on board, temporarily 'stored' in another vehicle until someone had time to dispose of him semi locally to support her first story or her umpteenth version.. local or distant...
I cannot help feeling it was pre-meditated but that is mere speculation on my part.
Most people read about crimes and are aware of the significance of cell towers and pings and things in a rudimentary way in most countries.
Could be a huge double cross.. Just sayin'..
Right now my thoughts are back to where they begun
-either underground
-or dropped from a height.
Did anybody happen to notice whether either of these possibilities exist in her local terrain?
I couldn't see any heights and I spent hours on google maps..
Underground caves , which is what I searched for first didn't show anything.
But I'm not the best with maps.
I'm mediocre to okay with trixters though.

How can one send 300 people searching for a walking runaway while saying at the same time he was abducted, well some short time later?
Maybe it is local, the plan A after all and she does not want it searched?

Hi, I am still catching up on some things. I didnt know they impounded the daughters car. Do you know if the red truck was impounded also?

I'm beginning to get discouraged. While I do think he'll be found, I think it won't be until Spring/Summer when people are out and about and there is no snow left. This is how so many of these go when wooded areas are involved.

Hi, I am still catching up on some things. I didnt know they impounded the daughters car. Do you know if the red truck was impounded also?
We don’t know for sure, but the answer is almost certainly yes.

According to SM, law enforcement asked for the keys to her daughter’s vehicle. That would indicate that they wanted to search it, which would require a warrant (they weren’t just asking for permission).

We saw the video in which Gannon got into the truck, so they’d want that too.

So I think it’s safe to infer that both vehicles were impounded.

Re: Searchers on top of the berm sifting snow.
I looked at the weather 1/27/20 around Monument and looked like less than an inch.
And hardly any snow, 1/27-2/12.
MOO don't think a plow would have been out 105.

There is no way this poor child is in a bunker and LS is his food and survival items runner.

And who has a spare fully equipped bunker handy for hiding their stepchild?

LE is just not going to say anything about what they know or think. But I can’t come up with a single scenario where hauling personal property in evidence bags out of a missing child’s home where the DA visited involves finding a hiding place for a living child.

Yes, this. He knew her personality & likely knew something was "off" with her. I mean we all watched a 10 minute interview with her & could tell she wasn't normal, I'm sure her spouse knew this better than anyone. Did he know to the extent that she would do something like this, no, but a screw loose...yes! I think that's what makes this all the harder for AS. Maybe he's thinking, I knew something was wrong & if I'd just left with the kids, none of this would've happened. JMO
Honestly, out of all the parental figures involved, I feel the worst for AS. He left his kids with someone who has appeared to be nothing but dishonest and self-centered. I think I'll say a prayer for him to have peace. He has looked very affected by all of this that's been happening every time I've seen him on video.

MOO.

Playing devil's advocate here. Let's say that you were in TS's shoes right now and you had nothing to do with GS disappearance but everyone is looking at you as a suspect. What would you do differently at this point in the investigation? (I know, acting shady has not helped her at all, but let's just say she is socially inappropriate and innocent).

The only thing I can think of is to be more active in finding GS. Pass out flyers, help in any events and mostly stop talking ill of LH.

MOO
I don't think she can redeem herself at this point. She has shown her true colors and a good majority of the public would not trust her motives. JMO

From what we know, can we say she is cunning?
is it possible she drove to remote areas on the 27 January in an effort to thwart search efforts?
Is it possible she brought his body home that day and hid it later?
What did she do when she got home from the 4 hr trip?

While I don’t think the bunker scenario seems probable given what we know in the case of Gannon (IMO), I hesitate to criticize or ridicule another person’s theory.

This isn’t a movie, but there have indeed been cases where children were abducted and hidden away in bunkers. Elizabeth Shoaf, Katie Beers, Ethan Gilman.

I respect theories posed by others even if I don’t necessarily believe them to have occurred.
IMO MOO JMO

I looked up the stories of Beers, Shoaf, and Gilman, and they all had one thing in common; kidnapping by an individual acting alone, who had specifically built the bunker to hide a kidnapped child to use as a plaything for their own sick aims.

This only remotely works if we take TS out of the equation entirely, and disbelieve everything we know about Gannon's movements on the last day; because I don't think she would know such a person to whom to traffic Gannon. Personally, I'm not willing to believe TS and her stories about the mysterious boogeyman, that LE putatively knows about (as per TS), but has in turn, oddly enough, showed no interest in sharing a description with we the public, so that we could BOLO such a desperate character.

IMO, JMO, etc.

When my mom was abducted, at the center of the chaos and shock was one goal: FIND HER. Whatever that took.

My three brothers and I had one suspect who ultimately ended up being behind her murder, although to this day hasn’t been convicted; an accomplice was.

But we, as those closest to her, were suspects as well. We were questioned, many times, at length, had to give written statements. Our personal lives and finances were examined. We were asked to give DNA.

How did we respond to that? We said BRING IT. Whatever LE asked, we answered, we gave them every piece of information they asked for and our permission to examine anything and everything. We gave DNA. We said schedule polygraphs and we’ll be glad to take them (although that’s one thing they didn’t have us do.)

Here’s why: the faster LE can clear those who don’t have anything to do with a crime, the quicker they can move on to find those who do. IT IS A WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME to refuse to cooperate but claim your innocence.

When someone you love goes missing, you abandon all sense of a normal life (sometimes to the detriment of other loved ones) because every waking moment is spent doing SOMETHING to find them. Posting flyers, sending information to news stations and newspapers, searching online for suspicious SM posts, physically searching every last area and mile that you can map out and think of, because your everyday desperate goal is to get your loved one back.

Any less effort than this as a human being...just doesn’t compute to me.

JMO

Praying every day for Gannon’s family.

Wow. I'm so sorry this happened to you and your family.

Others can learn from your cooperation with LE!

Keeping you in my thoughts.

JMVHO.

Haaaaa ok then. Now it makes sense.

I love how it’s “undisclosed.” They clearly were trying to keep it quiet by denying it. The Denver Post must have thwarted this effort.

EPCSO just updated me that they do have a small search going on in an undisclosed area in Douglas County. They tell me the movement of the investigation can change at any minute of the day. The investigation is very fluid. @KKTV11News #FindGannon #GannonStauch

Two minutes ago:

"EPCSO just updated me that they do have a small search going on in an undisclosed area in Douglas County. They tell me the movement of the investigation can change at any minute of the day. The investigation is very fluid.@KKTV11News#FindGannon #GannonStauch"

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Someone up thread was asking what case reminds me of Gannon's case.

For me it's Lucas Hernandez. Another missing stepson with bio Dad and bio mum out of the city at the time, stepmom making inconsistent statements as to what happened, allegations of abuse, very public defence in a narcissistic way, fingers pointed at the bio mum etc.

Eventually the stepmom did lead a PI to the poor boy's body.

Found Deceased - KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

Sorry for the edit got a phone call and accidentally pushed submit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member