Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just drove by the search area. No activity there today. The mobile command unit is gone from the staging area. The only thing remaining is the portable cell tower. There were no new footprints in the snow at the search area.

I also drove up Spruce Mt. Road to see if maybe they moved over there but didn’t see anything.

I don't know how to word this, so I'm just winging it. What are the legalities surrounding a portable cell tower? Say for instance, could they subpoena records from that tower to show who all connected to it or would they even have to? Could that same portable tower be providing live surveillance in any way?

RSBM
Not arguing or downing this thought but wondering out loud, how could she account for his friend being home from school already but not the sister? I mean, it could be anything especially since I think she’s lying about the “friend” and didn’t even know his “name”
*insert eye roll*

My only thought is this supposed friend could catch a ride from parents, but maybe little sister rides the bus. That's the only explanation I've got. That's the problem with all the statements she's made though. If they don't directly contradict another, then there's way too many questions that come up with them. <modsnip> Just like being a main caregiver to a child and not knowing which friend he was visiting or how to get ahold of his friends if he jumps from friend to friend in the neighborhood.

But if we just look at the 4 hour trip and the neighbor's security footage, then I think it's safe to assume none of the story after 2pm matters at all, because it's just a story.

Last edited by a moderator:
RSBM
Not arguing or downing this thought but wondering out loud, how could she account for his friend being home from school already but not the sister? I mean, it could be anything especially since I think she’s lying about the “friend” and didn’t even know his “name”
*insert eye roll*

Many people here seem to think this was premeditated on TS's part at least from Sunday. I'm not really in that camp. BUT if it was, I could imagine TS arranging for the younger sister to go home with a friend on Monday after school. Or the younger sister could always have dance, gymnastics, soccer, whatever after school on Mondays.

As to the time when GS's "friend" would get home, kids who ride the bus tend to get home pretty much at the same time each day unless there has been an accident causing a traffic jam.
Edit:
JMO

Last edited:
I looked up the stories of Beers, Shoaf, and Gilman, and they all had one thing in common; kidnapping by an individual acting alone, who had specifically built the bunker to hide a kidnapped child to use as a plaything for their own sick aims.

This only remotely works if we take TS out of the equation entirely, and disbelieve everything we know about Gannon's movements on the last day; because I don't think she would know such a person to whom to traffic Gannon. Personally, I'm not willing to believe TS and her stories about the mysterious boogeyman, that LE putatively knows about (as per TS), but has in turn, oddly enough, showed no interest in sharing a description with we the public, so that we could BOLO such a desperate character.

IMO, JMO, etc.

ITA. My post was merely to show these things can and do happen in real life, and I respect the theories others may suggest even if we disagree.

I don't think she can redeem herself at this point. She has shown her true colors and a good majority of the public would not trust her motives. JMO
Considering the level of scrutiny, hatred and perhaps guilt she is under, I’m getting quite afraid that she will harm her self, never confess, and he’ll be missing for untold time…

I don't know how to word this, so I'm just winging it. What are the legalities surrounding a portable cell tower? Say for instance, could they subpoena records from that tower to show who all connected to it or would they even have to? Could that same portable tower be providing live surveillance in any way?

My only thought is this supposed friend could catch a ride from parents, but maybe little sister rides the bus. That's the only explanation I've got. That's the problem with all the statements she's made though. If they don't directly contradict another, then there's way too many questions that come up with them. Like if the carpet installers could have kidnapped him, does that mean they were there while she was working out in the basement while she left Gannon alone upstairs with strangers and if so, that also means she could have potentially left little sister in the same predicament. That seems pretty irresponsible to me. Just like being a main caregiver to a child and not knowing which friend he was visiting or how to get ahold of his friends if he jumps from friend to friend in the neighborhood.

But if we just look at the 4 hour trip and the neighbor's security footage, then I think it's safe to assume none of the story after 2pm matters at all, because it's just a story.
What you are referring to is a “cell tower dump.” From researching this in previous cases, it does happen a lot.

It will show LE all the phones that were connected to a particular tower, at a certain time period.

I’m not sure it would be helpful here, as if SM’s phone was on, they could just request the records for her phone specifically.

As for the mobile cell tower, I think that’s simply for law enforcement to communicate. I don’t think there’s anything else going on with that.

Haaaaa ok then. Now it makes sense.

I love how it’s “undisclosed.” They clearly were trying to keep it quiet by denying it. The Denver Post must have thwarted this effort.

EPCSO just updated me that they do have a small search going on in an undisclosed area in Douglas County. They tell me the movement of the investigation can change at any minute of the day. The investigation is very fluid. @KKTV11News #FindGannon #GannonStauch

Was it the Denver Post who also first leaked the neighbor's video after LE asked it to be kept under wraps?
Or was that yet another completely self-serving, unprincipled MSM source?

Just trying to figure out which news outlets are showing such wanton disregard for the investigation,
as well as such callous indifference to protecting GS's interests.

I can't stand ratings *advertiser censored*.

I'm sticking with the LE-friendly MSM sources, like Ashley Franco.

Where's Sam Kramer when you need him?!

JMO.

Last edited:
HUH!! Why the secrecy I wonder ?? If that's what the on off on off search is about!?

I want to believe they are taking advantage of the overwhelming press coverage of the POTUS visit to conduct a discrete search without such a huge media presence. If that’s the case, I bet they want to thump the reporters who found a way to tag along.

Edit to add: Just saw MassGuy said this much more eloquently a few posts back. I’m always a few posts behind somehow lol.

Last edited:
Probably already addressed ..

From LS statement she released in her defence

Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home.

Just another indicator ... if she was asked to keep quiet about it as a best shot, why is she going against LE's experienced advice and request if she really cares more about bringing Gannon home more than her own image?

On another note, while strangers may do so, I would never reduce my child to one little initial ... his name would always be Gannon, or yes even fondly called by his nickname G-Man.

See the bar where “HOME” is at? Look at the bar below. I circled it for you.
I honestly appreciate your help and replies. But I'm not the one who needed "help" I was explaining what the situation was for another member who asked about this. Hoping someone had the answer on how to do what the member wanted to do. From all the responses from everyone I see it's not possible. But thank you!!!

HUH!! Why the secrecy I wonder ?? If that's what the on off on off search is about!?

Noo idea. Maybe it's like a 'keep the media in the dark' type of thing; knowing a certain person is clinging onto media's every tweet or broadcast? Like, searching a place with privacy, moving on from there, then telling the media they're searching X place. I know it was Kirby or Mynatt who said they had multiple teams of searchers in different places going on at once. Just my wild guess. I really have no clue

Considering the level of scrutiny, hatred and perhaps guilt she is under, I’m getting quite afraid that she will harm her self, never confess, and he’ll be missing for untold time…
I don’t think she will confess anyway. LE will have to find Gannon without her help whether she lives or dies, IMO.

I'm kinda with you on this.
Remember the Sunday when 300 people were all vetted and ready to go and we expected to see them spread across huge areas doing a fingertip search?
It suddenly did not happen.
I was heartsick for them because they so wanted to do it and I felt certain they would find something, maybe even Gannon.
At 2pm that day search was suddenly altered and centre vehicles moved.

Snipped

How can one send 300 people searching for a walking runaway while saying at the same time he was abducted, well some short time later?
Maybe it is local, the plan A after all and she does not want it searched?

My guess, and it's only a guess and I hope I'm 100% wrong is that they don't expect to find "him" but they are combing for traces of evidence and are concerned with 300 people involved there may be too big of a chance that a secondary crime scene could become contaminated.

I don’t think she will confess anyway. LE will have to find Gannon without her help whether she lives or dies, IMO.

Precisely. Her attitude reminds me SO MUCH of Fotis Dulos. And we all know he took his own way out, and chose to do so without allowing Jennifer’s family to bring her home.

Precisely. Her attitude reminds me SO MUCH of Fotis Dulos. And we all know he took his own way out, and chose to do so without allowing Jennifer’s family to bring her home.
I personally think she loves herself too much and is her biggest fan frankly, and would never consider taking her own life. No way in my opinion.

Was it the Denver Post who also first leaked the neighbor's video after LE asked it to be kept under wraps?
Or was that yet another completely self-serving, unprincipled MSM source?

Just trying to figure out which news outlets are showing such wanton disregard for the investigation,
as well as such callous indifference to protecting GS's interests.

I can't stand ratings *advertiser censored*.

I'm sticking with the LE-friendly MSM sources, like Ashley Franco.

Where's Sam Kramer when you need him?!

JMO.

IMO, the Denver Post usually has great reporting and diligent journalists. This may have been a blip, but as the only remaining “broadsheet” newspaper left of two (RIP Rocky Mountain News) they are generally above board on their reporting.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think Fox31 in Denver was the station that leaked the CCTV video and opened the floodgates. Amongst the local TV stations they are generally more sensational in their reporting, a la Geraldo Riviera back in the day.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member