Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't "bunkers" underground ???

I think it's really a stretch to prognosticate that someone (someone affiliated with TS no less) has built a bunker to stash Gannon. Where are people getting all this talk of "bunkers" and "captors"?!?
Agreed. As well as riding horseback, driving an ATV or snowmobile, etc. It is real life, not a movie!

Playing devil's advocate here. Let's say that you were in TS's shoes right now and you had nothing to do with GS disappearance but everyone is looking at you as a suspect. What would you do differently at this point in the investigation? (I know, acting shady has not helped her at all, but let's just say she is socially inappropriate and innocent).

The only thing I can think of is to be more active in finding GS. Pass out flyers, help in any events and mostly stop talking ill of LH.

MOO
When my mom was abducted, at the center of the chaos and shock was one goal: FIND HER. Whatever that took.

My three brothers and I had one suspect who ultimately ended up being behind her murder, although to this day hasn’t been convicted; an accomplice was.

But we, as those closest to her, were suspects as well. We were questioned, many times, at length, had to give written statements. Our personal lives and finances were examined. We were asked to give DNA.

How did we respond to that? We said BRING IT. Whatever LE asked, we answered, we gave them every piece of information they asked for and our permission to examine anything and everything. We gave DNA. We said schedule polygraphs and we’ll be glad to take them (although that’s one thing they didn’t have us do.)

Here’s why: the faster LE can clear those who don’t have anything to do with a crime, the quicker they can move on to find those who do. IT IS A WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME to refuse to cooperate but claim your innocence.

When someone you love goes missing, you abandon all sense of a normal life (sometimes to the detriment of other loved ones) because every waking moment is spent doing SOMETHING to find them. Posting flyers, sending information to news stations and newspapers, searching online for suspicious SM posts, physically searching every last area and mile that you can map out and think of, because your everyday desperate goal is to get your loved one back.

Any less effort than this as a human being...just doesn’t compute to me.

JMO

Praying every day for Gannon’s family.

I think it's really a stretch to prognosticate that someone (someone affiliated with TS no less) has built a bunker to stash Gannon. Where are people getting all this talk of "bunkers" and "captors"?!?
For me it was because of this statement. It was just a thought of how he could be outside and still alive. I know what the likely hood is tho.

“We’re bringing the necessary tools to the search site to find Gannon,” Kirby said. However, she added that authorities hope to find the boy alive.

Gannon Stauch case: Search resumes in southern Douglas county for missing boy

People just want to hang on to some shred of hope he may still be alive. :(

When my mom was abducted, at the center of the chaos and shock was one goal: FIND HER. Whatever that took.

My three brothers and I had one suspect who ultimately ended up being behind her murder, although to this day hasn’t been convicted; an accomplice was.

But we, as those closest to her, were suspects as well. We were questioned, many times, at length, had to give written statements. Our personal lives and finances were examined. We were asked to give DNA.

How did we respond to that? We said BRING IT. Whatever LE asked, we answered, we gave them every piece of information they asked for and our permission to examine anything and everything. We gave DNA. We said schedule polygraphs and we’ll be glad to take them (although that’s one thing they didn’t have us do.)

Here’s why: the faster LE can clear those who don’t have anything to do with a crime, the quicker they can move on to find those who do. IT IS A WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME to refuse to cooperate but claim your innocence.

When someone you love goes missing, you abandon all sense of a normal life (sometimes to the detriment of other loved ones) because every waking moment is spent doing SOMETHING to find them. Posting flyers, sending information to news stations and newspapers, searching online for suspicious SM posts, physically searching every last area and mile that you can map out and think of, because your everyday desperate goal is to get your loved one back.

JMO

Bolded statement says it all.

I am so sorry for your loss and lack of justice.

Her quote was days ago.

I don’t understand-if they are not actively searching, why won’t they allow groups like Texas Equusearch participate?

I suppose I already know the answer, because it’s an active investigation-but there is soooo much ground to cover. Unless they know where Gannon is, I see no reason (aside from money/resources) why they wouldn’t be checking every possibility, every day, or allowing other search agencies do so.
I'm kinda with you on this.
Remember the Sunday when 300 people were all vetted and ready to go and we expected to see them spread across huge areas doing a fingertip search?
It suddenly did not happen.
I was heartsick for them because they so wanted to do it and I felt certain they would find something, maybe even Gannon.
At 2pm that day search was suddenly altered and centre vehicles moved.

I am puzzled because I'm still wondering whether the reason for the impounding of the white daughter's VW was because they suspected it had been used for Gannon's disposal at some stage?
Because if that was the case and a transfer was effected in the course of the 4 hr trip to wherever and back, she could have just driven anywhere, ensuring her phone pinged in all the wrong locations but without Gannon on board, temporarily 'stored' in another vehicle until someone had time to dispose of him semi locally to support her first story or her umpteenth version.. local or distant...
I cannot help feeling it was pre-meditated but that is mere speculation on my part.
Most people read about crimes and are aware of the significance of cell towers and pings and things in a rudimentary way in most countries.
Could be a huge double cross.. Just sayin'..
Right now my thoughts are back to where they begun
-either underground
-or dropped from a height.
Did anybody happen to notice whether either of these possibilities exist in her local terrain?
I couldn't see any heights and I spent hours on google maps..
Underground caves , which is what I searched for first didn't show anything.
But I'm not the best with maps.
I'm mediocre to okay with trixters though.

How can one send 300 people searching for a walking runaway while saying at the same time he was abducted, well some short time later?
Maybe it is local, the plan A after all and she does not want it searched?

People just want to hang on to some shred of hope he may still be alive. :(

Understood; but there's no bunker, and I think we all should get used to that, because it would require preparation, planning, and a purpose for it to be erected in the first place; never mind used. For a couple pages there, however, I thought that people were blue-skying based on some section of unsleuthable SM I haven't seen; so all good. :)

JMO

Oh, so your reaction wasn’t to strike out at your enemies, not cooperate, and accuse law enforcement of “violating your constitutional rights?”

You actually helped in the search effort by getting the word out?

You didn’t make the entire situation about you?

If you were interviewed by the media, you wouldn’t have turned your back to the camera, and spent most of the time airing your grievances?

You actually tried?

Yeah, you responded how a normal, innocent person would react to a missing loved one.

Nothing is normal here. Thanks for your anecdote, as it perfectly illustrates why everything is wrong with this lady.

WHAT IF the stuff LS was loading into the truck was stuff she was “dropping off” with GS that he would need while he’s gone? I realize this idea is probably full of more holes than Swiss cheese. And LS doesn’t seem the type to be concerned about comfort...but...it would mean he’s alive....somewhere....
MOO JMO

I haven’t seen anything that points me in the direction of a staged abduction or Gannon being alive somewhere stashed away. just my opinion.

I do, however, wonder very often about the items LS carried to the truck that day, along with any potential purchases she could’ve made during her outing. I am certain LE has an itemized list of what those items were (or what she claimed them to be), and which, if any, are missing. But I think about it a LOT.

It seemed to be a large amount of stuff to tote out to the truck for a simple shopping trip, or whatever she was doing that day.

IMO JMO MOO

As well as the historical, by now near-legendary in missing persons circles, statements of Mark Klaas after his daughter Polly went missing. That guy was willing to have bamboo shoots under his fingernails if need be, as long as they got past suspecting him and looking for the real abductor.

Either the Denver Post is wrong, or law enforcement is downplaying what they are doing.

But I’m confused too.

Ashley Franco is very much on the side of toeing the line,so if LE want to give the impression there's nothing much to talk about she would be the reporter I believe would comply and be helpful to their cause IMO

Just spoke to EPCSO about #GannonStauch search. They confirmed they do not have any active searches today. They did have a few guys on foot earlier this morning in the Larkspur area as part of the investigation side of the case. @KKTV11News #FindGannon

Ashley Franco on Twitter
hmm this is different than what was reported earlier -are they searchi
For me it was because of this statement. It was just a thought of how he could be outside and still alive. I know what the likely hood is tho.

“We’re bringing the necessary tools to the search site to find Gannon,” Kirby said. However, she added that authorities hope to find the boy alive.

Gannon Stauch case: Search resumes in southern Douglas county for missing boy
Are they searching ? This article dated today says they are ...

I just drove by the search area. No activity there today. The mobile command unit is gone from the staging area. The only thing remaining is the portable cell tower. There were no new footprints in the snow at the search area.

I also drove up Spruce Mt. Road to see if maybe they moved over there but didn’t see anything.

What I get from this news article is that the search is taking place in the same general area as before but maybe at a more remote location not visible from the road.

snipped

The search is taking place in a rural area on pine-forested and grassy hills blanketed with snow. A sheriff’s mobile command center is parked near the search area.

Gannon Stauch case: Search resumes in southern Douglas county

I’ve been a member here since the Savanna Greywind case but only posted a little during the Chad Isaak case so I hope I get this right.
***HUGE SPECULATION*** The mention of a bunker got me thinking (and I’m grasping at any possibility where Gannon is still alive). WHAT IF the stuff LS was loading into the truck was stuff she was “dropping off” with GS that he would need while he’s gone? I realize this idea is probably full of more holes than Swiss cheese. And LS doesn’t seem the type to be concerned about comfort...but...it would mean he’s alive....somewhere....
MOO JMO
Good thinking and not at all outside of the realms of possibility. Thanks for posting fresh ideas to be considered.

JMO

I am so sorry about your mom.

What I get from this news article is that the search is taking place in the same general area as before but maybe at a more remote location not visible from the road.

snipped

The search is taking place in a rural area on pine-forested and grassy hills blanketed with snow. A sheriff’s mobile command center is parked near the search area.

Gannon Stauch case: Search resumes in southern Douglas county
Maybe this is supposed to be on the down low? Pretty specific area IMO

I just drove by the search area. No activity there today. The mobile command unit is gone from the staging area. The only thing remaining is the portable cell tower. There were no new footprints in the snow at the search area.

I also drove up Spruce Mt. Road to see if maybe they moved over there but didn’t see anything.
Thank you for scouting out the search area. Have you driven by the home? If you have, does it appear that anyone is staying there?

Understood; but there's no bunker, and I think we all should get used to that, because it would require preparation, planning, and a purpose for it to be erected in the first place; never mind used. For a couple pages there, however, I thought that people were blue-skying based on some section of unsleuthable SM I haven't seen; so all good. :)
Yeah. I think human nature is to hold out hope, even if that means believing improbable scenarios that allow for Gannon to still be alive.

I want to believe it, so I will.

Logically though, he’s almost certainly dead, and this isn’t all that complicated.

hmm this is different than what was reported earlier -are they searchi

Are they searching ? This article dated today says they are ...
Maybe they're "searching" in a way that doesn't require them to be physically onsite at this point?
Reviewing local video?
Looking through tiny bits of potential evidence sifted out from snow and dirt?
Comparing local witness accounts?

All speculation, just hoping for a miracle over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member