Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it’s just tactic that they use.
Tactic, perhaps. But to what end? Confession? Confusion? Given what we've seen and heard, I doubt such tactic will result in extracting useful information. Dealing with such a person might require carefully orchestrated one-on-ones. Yes, more than one.

Or it’s just tactic that they use.
Tactic, perhaps. But to what end? Confession? Confusion? Given what we've seen and heard, I doubt such tactic will result in extracting useful information. Dealing with such a person might require carefully orchestrated one-on-ones. Yes, more than one.

Which does not a killer make. We've yet to see evidence or propensity. Pain infliction, whether emotional and/or physical is a whole other topic.

Well, I'm not here to convict her. I doubt any of us would based on what little we know right now. I also can't just ignore that she's telling inconsistent stories about the child who suspiciously disappeared under her care and she has a documented history of lying to authorities plus long-held animosity towards the mother of that missing child.

To make sure the public continues to remain interested in helping spread the word about Gannon.

Can you explain more about what you are talking about in the bolded? What lifestyle and what freedom?
As in, being married to a 'military' person/prestige that goes with that. Extended 'me' time (away from spousal overview) and I have no clue as to how children play in to that psyche... given the 'educator/scheduler' status.

As in, being married to a 'military' person/prestige that goes with that. Extended 'me' time (away from spousal overview) and I have no clue as to how children play in to that psyche... given the 'educator/scheduler' status.
Thanks for elaborating. I think I might agree with you about her attraction to any source of prestige or respect she could attach herself to (military service/status, education), but I think she used whatever "me" time she might have had due to AS's line of work to martyr herself further into appearing the best of the three caregivers to AS's children. Maybe this started out with some genuine interest in them, but her Cousin It interview revealed that a very clear resentment has been brewing for a long time now.

See, it's a post like this that causes me to want to move from murder right back over the fence to handing him off to someone/abduction/kidnapping

Question I have is, how many times does someone have to lie before you stop believing their story?

The first lie - does it for me.
Everything else said now becomes questionable.
When you are dealing with a missing kid - there is no reason for a lie - if you are innocent.

Hi, this has probably been answered, I'm from Missouri so I don't know anything about the ground in that part of Colorado. Can you easily dig hole? Rocky? Frozen? Thanks!

In that part of the state & in Douglas County where they've been seen "sifting" it is pretty rocky. We had a couple warmer days around the time GS disappeared so the ground may have softened some, but would still be partially frozen or at least fairly solid past the first few inches. It would not be easy to dig a deep hole IMHO.

Last edited:
My point is, I once had my license suspended in state xyz for not paying dues. If you googled my name and read the public notice, you would have thought I'd been "dis-professionaled"everywhere for all time because it said something along the lines that I had been suspended from the practice in XYZ state. And you would have had no idea why. If my stepson had disappeared, the thread about it would have been full of "omg, her license was suspended" and it must have been for something awful. The reality was, that I was still licensed to practice in A B and C states, where I actually was practicing at the time and, but for my $ not being paid in XYZ state, I was "good to go" ;)

eta: I looked it up and it still shows me as suspended, even though I've been practicing in multiple other jurisdictions for years.

Imo, the whole license issus is a whole lot of nothing. Regardless of her challenging it and the outcome. It's not like she was charged with a crime and found guilty. jmo
She told the board that the reason she was leaving was because she was being severely harassed by the uncle of her husband's ex wife, which is Landen. So that right there makes this more than nothing, in my opinion.

Your license was suspended for not paying dues. Hers was suspended for breaking a contractual agreement with a school for a teaching job, and not following through, not even communicating with them, and bailing on the students.

Totally different situation from yours. JMO

Jmo we have seen several cases of “Deceased/Not Found” over the years...there is nearly always one among current-ish cases. But they base this on a definite crime scene at which too much blood, i.e is present for the person to be alive, or a some sort of a confession and/or witness. Very seldom will LE give any opinion, much less make a statement, that a missing person is presumed dead otherwise, much less after a matter of weeks...jmo.

It is quite clear SM has been looking after the children for the last 2 years. (social media photos of children on SM's social media..most of BM's are older photos) The reasons are known by some. Do we know how often the dad is home to help raise his children? If a parent is concerned about their children's well-being (as in harsh emotional abuse - would they trust their other half to raise them without being there?)
I know i wouldn't.

I am not defending the SM here..I just see a lot of digging about legal issues related to her. There were reasons BM's children went to live with their dad. Resentment and not coping..quite possible SM over-reacted. jmo

Let's keep this in balance. LE has not named The SM and BM suspects.
The stepmom is not a suspect? Maybe not a publicly named suspect, but according to her, she is a suspect.

She was dishonest with the state board about what she had submitted to the district, though, and that's a pretty big deal. She had also entered into a contract with a different nearby school district at the same time.

Professional licensure proceedings are official and if nothing else she demonstrated a willingness to lie to authorities.

Yes, she lied to them, and then made herself out to be the victim. And who was victimising her?

Landen was the culprit that she officially blamed it on. Landen and Landen's uncle were accused of harrasment, making it impossible for Tee to carry out her work responsibilities. It shocked me and sent chills when I first read that document.

The stepmom is not a suspect? Maybe not a publicly named suspect, but according to her, she is a suspect.

If she’s not a suspect, then I don’t know what a suspect is.

Dan May was in her home, and he’s got her squarely in his sights. That’s not an enviable position, just ask Patrick Frazee.

LOL not in Colorado. (And I don't mean to be rude, I'm just laughing from the pain of every snow dump at the end of April I've ever endured.)
Yep. We don't have real spring here. It's just 2nd winter.
;)
March is usually our snowiest month. But February is looking like it is going to give it a run for the money.

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but TS's story was shot for sure as soon as LE & AS saw the neighbor's video. I say this for the obvious reasons that have been pointed out & discussed thoroughly on here, but also because of the explanation of GS leaving through the side gate to go meet a friend. This too, if true, would've been caught by that same camera. While maybe the gate would be out of camera view, GS would've walked down the sidewalk or across the street to get to the friend's house. Cameras would've caught at least the beginning of GS walking in a given direction or meeting up with someone and walking together. We would've heard "Gannon was last seen walking on the sidewalk going north, etc." as part of the info released. It DIDN'T HAPPEN & LE knew it very early on. Same thing goes for TS's story about someone coming to the house to get him.

I thought I read on a post here awhile back that the Stauch house had a camera as well, and that might have been why TS backed into the driveway so that GS couldn't be seen getting in/out of the truck? Can anyone confirm the existence of the camera? I also have to believe that RD was not the only person in that neighborhood to have a camera that picked up something.

Could you please share a link where she stated this? Trying to find an MSM. I just read her statement..i don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd