Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I believe this is because LE know without a doubt that Gannon never returned with her. She was indeed the last person he was seen with. If this were not the case, this investigation would not be going in the direction it is. This investigation and search only makes sense if TS is involved. JMO
After the Heidi Brussard case I am reluctant to take a guess at what LE believes. I’d have to look back thru her threads but don’t remember a single poster suspecting Heidi would be found 2 hours away from home in the trunk of her bff who was very much inserted in the search. Had no clue her bff was a suspect till LE raided her home. And so things aren’t always as they seem. Moo

I also tried to give TS some benefit of the doubt, I tried very hard but I just can't because she changed her narrative and was so vague in the beginning, "Oh he went to his friend's house, I don't do names, Al does." Um, no. That doesn't fly. He's 11, not 16 with a lot of friends guardians might not know about. She lives with him, every day. She knows who he hangs out with because HE IS 11!

I also think LE knows he got into that truck to leave and never came back. My latest theory is some sort of extreme punishment, dropping him off somewhere and telling him to make his own way home after he had thought about whatever she was punishing for. I think he may have been injured already.

MOO

Most of the thread conversations appear to revolve around SM. Just a personal observation here to consider in addition to Tricia's very wise comments about facing the person you are talking about and having to defend those comments. In the Jacob Wetterling case, DR was a named POI by LE. Almost everyone thought odd and private DR was the actor. Threads went on for years here at WS on that case. As it turned out, almost everyone including LE were 100% wrong. I have learned the hard way not to fall into "herd mentality". Just some advice from an old veteran poster. I personally tend to dig at known facts, but that's just the way I'm wired. SM may very well be guilty, but innocent until proven so. MOO

by the same token most thought mark Redwines behaviour was odd, and in in 2015 he was named the POI in Dylan’s death, two years later he was finally arrested.

I see extremely similar behaviours by LS.
The truth doesn’t change, lies do and that’s what seals it for me.

The other thing about TS's initial story that Gannon went to play with his unnamed friend is that he had been kept home sick that day from school. Yes, I'm a parent, I know that kids will be sick in the morning, stay home from school and then magically healthy later that day and wanting to play with friends. Most parents that I know will not allow a kid to stay home sick from school and then go play with friends later.

If she has nothing to do with his disappearance, it’s truly unfortunate that she omitted from her story the part of the day where they went on errands and came back home together.

She seems to now be able to talk about previously under wraps details that she couldn’t mention in her first media event. She’s now essentially stated she knows who took Gannon. If I was going to go to the trouble to talk to the media, I would have told that story back then.

I can agree that a lot of things don’t make sense, and that I don’t see dramatic cold blooded murder and disposal scenarios. But what’s all the lying and alibi padding about? Can’t she just say in plain English that he ran away with an adult? Or that he was abducted by a known person and no one’s doing anything about it?

I understand that the masses can bandwagon and be wrong, and that’s wrong. I don’t understand the theatrics and clever omissions that don’t serve her.

I will be willing to admit I am wrong if it comes out that TS wasn’t involved. I’ve been wrong before. Using deductive reasoning, it is difficult to imagine something happening to Gannon without her involvement.
•She was the one responsible for him at the time he went missing.
•He has no history of running away.
•Her own statements and actions in the media have an undertone of anger and resentment towards BM and being responsible for her kids.
•A video exists of her leaving with Gannon and returning alone. Where would he be? She never stated she drove him anywhere. In fact, she said he left on foot from the house- which there’s no footage of him walking out of the house at that time.

Last edited:
by the same token most thought mark Redwines behaviour was odd, and in in 2015 he was named the POI in Dylan’s death, two years later he was finally arrested.

I see extremely similar behaviours by LS.
The truth doesn’t change, lies do and that’s what seals it for me.

There are so many similarities between Mark Redwine and TS's personalities! They both think they are smarter than LE. He clearly taunted LE and taunted Dylan's mother. TS seems to nearly do the same with Gannon's mom.

Did LS think this would all go away in a week or two and life would return to normal??? It's unbelievable!! She has commited the unthinkable and I hope she pays dearly for the devastation she has/is causing! JMO
<snip>

Like Patrick Frazee. He told a friend, “Gee if I’d have known it was gonna blow up this big I wouldn’t have...” Must be a psychopathic mindset. See, it’s because they don’t care, now they can’t fathom that everyone else cares so much. It actually surprises them .

Last edited by a moderator:
"Innocent until proven guilty" is for the court of law. In our country, it's the government's obligation to make the case of guilt before convicting someone and taking away their liberty. The accused person is not obligated to prove innocence.

WS is not a court of law. This is a crime discussion board. Speculation is allowed here, within the reasonable WS rules that hold the discussions to a higher standard than gossip.

If something walks like a duck, looks like a duck, turns its back on the camera to quack like a duck.....it's very possible "the herd" will think, "that's a duck."

There is no obligation to conclude something is a duck, though! Maybe the duck is a goose. Alternative ideas are welcome on the board.

jmopinion

My thought process is all over the place with this case. I seem to flit from one scenario to another! I think she was never really fond of him due to him not being her own flesh and blood and that maybe the relationship between them both deteriorated over time due to how she treated him. If she is involved, Do i think she intentionally meant for it to go this far... no i don't. I think she's in way over head and is tripping herself up with what she keeps saying. Another thought is maybe GS saw something he shouldn't? Father away all time time.......... Or does this all boil down to her maybe being pure jealous of GS. (Apologies if i've said something i shouldn't... i'm new!)

After the Heidi Brussard case I am reluctant to take a guess at what LE believes. I’d have to look back thru her threads but don’t remember a single poster suspecting Heidi would be found 2 hours away from home in the trunk of her bff who was very much inserted in the search. Had no clue her bff was a suspect till LE raided her home. And so things aren’t always as they seem. Moo
Agree. And, in that case many of us suspected the SO, yet LE cleared him in a short space of time, saying he was NOT involved. I recall, he did not address some time during the afternoon HB went missing in his interviews, but obviously had had been forthright in his LE interviews and they determined his alibi checked out. LE has not done this here, and that is concerning.

My thought process is all over the place with this case. I seem to flit from one scenario to another! I think she was never really fond of him due to him not being her own flesh and blood and that maybe the relationship between them both deteriorated over time due to how she treated him. If she is involved, Do i think she intentionally meant for it to go this far... no i don't. I think she's in way over head and is tripping herself up with what she keeps saying. Another thought is maybe GS saw something he shouldn't? Father away all time time.......... Or does this all boil down to her maybe being pure jealous of GS. (Apologies if i've said something i shouldn't... i'm new!)
TS lacks what the Good Book refers to as “natural affection” for GS, perhaps because he is not her natural son, and was in fact sprung from the loins of her natural enemy, of whom she is insanely jealous. I’m not saying it’s the norm in step-parent relationships, but I do think it happens more than people talk about.
JMO

I also tried to give TS some benefit of the doubt, I tried very hard but I just can't because she changed her narrative and was so vague in the beginning, "Oh he went to his friend's house, I don't do names, Al does." Um, no. That doesn't fly. He's 11, not 16 with a lot of friends guardians might not know about. She lives with him, every day. She knows who he hangs out with because HE IS 11!

I also think LE knows he got into that truck to leave and never came back. My latest theory is some sort of extreme punishment, dropping him off somewhere and telling him to make his own way home after he had thought about whatever she was punishing for. I think he may have been injured already.

MOO
This is very intriguing, the idea of dopping him off to make him walk home to "teach him a lesson". If she is involved, I believe it will be a situation like this, where she meant no harm, but harm came to him.

Most of the thread conversations appear to revolve around SM. Just a personal observation here to consider in addition to Tricia's very wise comments about facing the person you are talking about and having to defend those comments. In the Jacob Wetterling case, DR was a named POI by LE. Almost everyone thought odd and private DR was the actor. Threads went on for years here at WS on that case. As it turned out, almost everyone including LE were 100% wrong. I have learned the hard way not to fall into "herd mentality". Just some advice from an old veteran poster. I personally tend to dig at known facts, but that's just the way I'm wired. SM may very well be guilty, but innocent until proven so. MOO

I was impartial, and would agree with this statement to remain open to other possibilities-until I watched the video from the neighbor, heard dad’s reaction, and the police quoted as saying this was the break they needed. I don’t want to rehash shadow arguments. I personally feel the video is damning evidence. Even now, I listen to other possibilities. None have fit or make sense given the facts, imo.

IMO MOO JMO

Agree. And, in that case many of us suspected the SO, yet LE cleared him in a short space of time, saying he was NOT involved. I recall, he did not address some time during the afternoon HB went missing in his interviews, but obviously had had been forthright in his LE interviews and they determined his alibi checked out. LE has not done this here, and that is concerning.
Agree it is concerning. Could also be intentionally misleading any perp that they r in the clear. All eyes remain on SM and the integrity of the case remains in tact. Moo

Just imagining what this nightmare is like for his mom makes me want to lay hands on LS and shake some information out of her. I'm not a violent person, but I think I could be if someone messed with my babies. The mama bear instinct is strong.

I almost think LS needs some protection.

In regards to other cases where popular opinion about a POI was wrong...

DR (Jacob Wetterling case) was pretty forthcoming with information on what his actions were the night of the abduction. He was not responsible for Jacob, was never seen with Jacob, he was merely one straw that was being grasped at in the void of any other possibilities. His story never changed.

Shane (Heidi Broussard) told the same details each time, his story never changed. He cooperated. He didn't make his statements all about him.

Chris Watts couldn't explain how he was the last person with his family (at home, no evidence of them leaving after he left that morning) and they all just suddenly vanished.

Camera evidence was vital in the Broussard and Watts cases, and helped in a way that wasn't available at the time of Wetterling. I'm hopeful it will help find Gannon too.

Now I'm going to take a break and focus on my kids and try to talk myself down from the ledge of wanting to physically hurt someone who is withholding information about our sweet boy Gannon.

Edited for spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member