Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO - That has made me think about TS's statement regarding Gannon supposedly cutting his foot. Maybe they have found tissues in the trash with a smallish quantity of Gannon's blood on!?? Her statement could very well be her so called cover story for that and actually have nothing to to with blood being found in the garage or it could be a cover for blood being in both places I just mentioned!!

driving myself nuts looking for a statement from SM. Not the first one with the back turned to the camera, but a later one where she made a statement that mentioned some odd named park? I can't possibly search anymore. Is there somewhere I can search media, statements made by people involved? The park name I believe had the word "god" in it? could be so wrong, very sleepy after a long work week! Here for Gannon! Still here for Kyron!
BBM
Kyron brought me to this forum. How my heart aches for both these boys and their loved ones.

I think I've exhausted my attempts to provide a 'balance' of alternate possibilities. So, here goes:

LE... just arrest the culprit(s) and interrogate the h@-double-L out of 'um. Gannon needs to be home.
Yes I agree, it's impossible -MOO - to make a leap into the realm of TS is not responsable for dissapearing Gannon with the info we know. I think they are hoping and waiting to recover Gannon before they make an arrest. As we heard from TS she asked for an attourney pretty early on in her very first LE interview, so I don't think it would do LE any good for them to attempt speaking to her as she would most likely refuse to answer any more questions as is her right unfortunately
JMHO

I am encouraged that CSI was back at the house after the sifting snow and grid search was ended. To me, that indicates that they found something out there that they want to link back to the house through trace evidence. For example a piece of clothing or a bag with some particulate matter that can be linked to the same particulate matter in a storage area of the house. That sort of evidence would provide a link and proof that a perpetrator or a victim (or both) was once at each of these locations. Along with possible video surveillance or cell phone data noting a vehicle or person moving within the searched areas, it becomes even stronger evidence. I can't wait to see what LE knows - I suspect it will be mindblowing in its detail. IMO
I missed some posts due to work yesterday, so forgive me if this has been already noted many times.

I do think LE is making progress.

Even in the case where the horrid heartless bio mom hung her two children in the basement of her home it took over two months to finally arrest her for double homicide.

With LE now going back to Gannon's home again LE had to produce more probable cause to a judge to obtain a SW. That's why I believe they are making progress, and the case is not at a standstill, but the ongoing investigation is evolving, and advancing.

I pray they can locate Gannon. I do not, and have never believed he is a 11 year old runaway. It's obvious neither does LE.

No 11 year old child has the capacity or capability to disappear on their own without contacting anyone.

Imo, this isn't going end well for little Gannon, his grieving bio parents, but justice must be served, and imo it will be done in due time.

It's far better for LE to be methodical when gathering evidence.

If they never find Gannon I do believe at some point an arrest will be made.

No longer are DAs waiting even when the victim's body is never located. I cant remember any missing body case in the past few years that didnt wind up in a conviction. Jurors are much more aware of missing body cases now, and don't fall for the DTs BS that the victim is still alive.

Of course I would like nothing more than Gannon to be alive, but after this much time has passed, I know it's only wishful thinking on my part.

Jmhoo

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

IMOO, LE probably searched Gannon's closet for the "cool new shirt" SM said she left there for him. IMOO, this was just her way of ensuring everyone in the general public understands, regardless of who was staying in the home when she submitted her statement to the press, she was the one living there before, the matriarch of that home, she was the one buying him things and caring for him, and see- she does careo_O. But someone else could have viewed that as a message to another person with access to the home.
IMO, I think it is just SM, self aggrandizing. There was no other way in her mind, to reach the masses, so she sent a message via the press to ensure her side of the story isnt lost in all this, because she wants to look good, it did not work in her favor, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh i hope we get a more substantial update today, but i REALLY hope Gannon is found today.

In my own opinion, LE wouldn't spend all this time and resources looking for someone they believe left with an individual whom they have a description of or a description of this person's vehicle, without ever releasing any description of the person or vehicle to the public.

i don't know if it has been answered, (probably 16 threads ago) but did LS make that first missing person poster herself? (The one with the picture of Gannon with her at the forefront....eyeroll, mentioning bank cards....also eyeroll) because it says that he "left home to play outside" and if she is the one who made that poster, that means we have 3 versions of what happened from her. 1. He was playing outside 2. He went to a friend's house 3. He left with someone who she had given a description of to law enforcement on day 1 of him being missing. (If we believe this, LE has been searching for over 3 weeks for a boy who left with someone, but apparently, they have no interest in finding this person or have already found this "person" and discredited their involvement, because they are not releasing any description of them.)

Can anyone tell me if the crime scene van left the house last night and, if so, how long it was there?
Catherine Silver on Twitter

The Metro Crime Lab remains outside of the home of an endangered, missing 11-year-old boy. An investigator just took what appears to be a camera inside. #FindGannon #GannonStauch

I think they may have been there until late last night but haven’t found a time reference yet

Just noticed the collage on today's EPCSO update. Nice touch. Impressive depiction of resources being utilized. Love that the crime lab van in front of the house was included to represent the dual investigations.
85258037_2540335542921415_6200721538811953152_o.png
What a beautiful testament of the love felt for Gannon and the dedication of all those helping to find him and bring him home to his family.

Here for Gannon! May today be the day!

I mentioned very early on that LS may have been trying to frame AS. We have some new, but not confirmed information about the red truck and the airport. We also have AS's tools srewn about the garage floor causing Gannon to cut his foot, and while we are at it...LS is a vindictive witch towards LH, all kinds of accusations hurled toward BioMom. Hmm. I don't think LS will get away with this and I don't think she's the least bit innocent.

Trying to catch up this morning - what is this new info about the truck and the airport? Link please?

Good morning all,
It is a gorgeous morning where I am, sunny but cold. Thinking of Gannon of course. Praying for a resolution soon. I need some peace; how much more so this sweet boy's family.

I see there was some deep cleaning that took place and apologize for any part I may have had in it.

There are so many kinds of posters here. So many intelligent, thoughtful posters who can really study a case and provide excellent insights, verified insiders who provide quality info that teach us. And then there are posters like me. I'm a moral supporter. I don't have much insight into this situation. I don't know what happened to poor Gannon. I have my theories like all of us, but don't have much to contribute to why I think what I think. This sounds more pity party than I mean to and that isn't my angle. I'm just saying I'm not going to be that poster that has amazing insights into the crime, but I'm here. I'm here for Gannon. I'm just a Mama with a 12 year old who I think would have been great friends with Gannon and think they would have had a lot of fun together. Gannon reminds me so much of him.

I'm just here to pray, hope and gain knowledge. Hopefully to say something every so often that makes people feel not so alone in their emotions. God has blessed (or cursed, not sure sometimes :confused:) me with a deep and super tender heart that just FEELS so much. And my husband says I have an overdeveloped sense of justice. :p

I just want Gannon to be reunited with his family soon. I am ready for some answers and to, God willing, move into the JUSTICE FOR GANNON phase. I think I will hurt a bit less then.

I'm just here to pray, hope and gain knowledge. Hopefully to say something every so often that makes people feel not so alone in their emotions. God has blessed (or cursed, not sure sometimes :confused:) me with a deep and super tender heart that just FEELS so much. And my husband says I have an overdeveloped sense of justice. :p

I just want Gannon to be reunited with his family soon. I am ready for some answers and to, God willing, move into the JUSTICE FOR GANNON phase. I think I will hurt a bit less then.

I feel you on this!! Thanks for being here.

No matter what the end result is, TS lied to LE multiple times and a boy is missing... there is no excuse for lies in such a terrible time. I wonder if AS will stay with her at this point.

I just saw this this morning. Does anyone have any thoughts on what this could mean?

I'm not sure exactly what it means, but they did send Crime Units back into the house yesterday. I suspect they may have found something in their searching they could use and/or wanted to compare or pair it with something at the house or perhaps got a new lead or the investigation led them somewhere else.

ETA: I am also curious about the truck theory. Was that ever confirmed or some crazy SM theory that made its way over?

Good morning all,
It is a gorgeous morning where I am, sunny but cold. Thinking of Gannon of course. Praying for a resolution soon. I need some peace; how much more so this sweet boy's family.

I see there was some deep cleaning that took place and apologize for any part I may have had in it.

There are so many kinds of posters here. So many intelligent, thoughtful posters who can really study a case and provide excellent insights, verified insiders who provide quality info that teach us. And then there are posters like me. I'm a moral supporter. I don't have much insight into this situation. I don't know what happened to poor Gannon. I have my theories like all of us, but don't have much to contribute to why I think what I think. This sounds more pity party than I mean to and that isn't my angle. I'm just saying I'm not going to be that poster that has amazing insights into the crime, but I'm here. I'm here for Gannon. I'm just a Mama with a 12 year old who I think would have been great friends with Gannon and think they would have had a lot of fun together. Gannon reminds me so much of him.

@JTR1973 I enjoy your posts very much and always read when I see it is a post from you when playing catch up :) Yes my son is all grown up now but I also see simularities between Gannon and my son at that age, I think Gannon has touched the hearts and minds of many worldwide <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo