Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on what they took... we have no idea at mo, if it was something like blood spatter evidence they would have had it immediately- photographs, I mean.
If it was DNA testing, though it can be done instantly those tests are controversial.. not sure.
If it was a weapon hidden in a cavity or under a piece of floor- immediate.

Much of the blood evidence in the Kelsey Berreth case wasn't known to us until Frazee's trial.

There may have been cleaned up blood spatter all over Gannon's garage and we won't even have a hint of it until an Arrest Warrant is issued at which time we might also learn what the cell phone data reveals.

Frustrated as we are about LE releasing little information, we know that they know what "someone" did and one day justice will come a'callin'!

There are two compactors at Kohls, you can see them in the Google link I inserted. But on closer inspection, they both look like they are attached to chutes inside the store.
The one at Chapel Hills is most definitely not connected to the mall itself. I was scared out of my mind to walk out there by myself at night and would enlist a “friend” to buddy up with. Further up the highway though but in the direction of Larkspur I-25 and N. Academy

LS didn't bat an eye when saying:

GS went to a friend's, he didn't tell me what friend it was,
then changed it to he ran away,
then changed it to-- think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching,
then changed it to from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with...

Lies...

I possibly am, actually.
That's interesting indeed, thanks @Knox
Apartment complexes...possibly some cctv has been received already by LE?
Maybe that's the reason the search party was stepped down?
Maybe she took the long drive to dispose of evidence or to cool her head having done the deed?

I don't imagine they are ever located remotely, are they?
It feels eerily accurate... they may need to section off an area of landfill, if so but they would only be seeking DNA at this stage?
Speculation, people, just wild speculation.
Remote areas? Anybody local know? @Silverheels?

Wow Kitty I can’t think of any place near the search area that would have that type of large compactor. There aren’t any large businesses like that in Palmer Lake.

There are a couple of large grocery stores, some big box stores and a few apartment complexes in Monument which is likely where she would’ve exited I25 to head to the search area.

The obvious concern would be that by the time LE headed north to search, the dumpsters would be emptied.

As with the Larkspur search area, it seems like TS would need a prior connection to the area for this idea to work. I can’t imagine that she would head out without a plan.

Wow Kitty I can’t think of any place near the search area that would have that type of large compactor. There aren’t any large businesses like that in Palmer Lake.

There are a couple of large grocery stores, some big box stores and a few apartment complexes in Monument which is likely where she would’ve exited I25 to head to the search area.

The obvious concern would be that by the time LE headed north to search, the dumpsters would be emptied.

As with the Larkspur search area, it seems like TS would need a prior connection to the area for this idea to work. I can’t imagine that she would head out without a plan.

OKay.. suppose all the gear we saw her loading was actually rubbish from the home?
Where would she likely have headed with it?
Remember we were trying to identify the packages she carried?
Suppose it was just rubbish?

Much of the blood evidence in the Kelsey Berreth case wasn't known to us until Frazee's trial.

There may have been cleaned up blood spatter all over Gannon's garage and we won't even have a hint of it until an Arrest Warrant is issued at which time we might also learn what the cell phone data reveals.

Frustrated as we are about LE releasing little information, we know that they know what "someone" did and one day justice will come a'callin'!
Amen Sista!!!!

This is so basic that I almost feel silly asking, but I don't know the answer so I'm gonna ask. Does anyone know what model year the truck is based on pics & features? Pretty sure it's a Nissan Frontier. Depending on the year a GPS/navigation system would be a standard feature. So did the truck have one? So basic but I've been researching and they were standard after 2009. Figured someone might be able to pinpoint the year.

I can turn off the navigation off in our car, but GPS is still active. Just a thought if she left the phones at home to avoid GPS.

Regarding the "selfie" TS reported she took with GS while in the truck in the driveway that Monday, and that they always take selfies and send them to AS when he is away (military-related absences)...

Did TS indeed send the referenced selfie to AS, either just after the moment it was taken, or within ~two hours afterward? Ever?

Do you think the video is from a different day or of someone else? Just wondering.tyia
I do think it's from a different day and that LE and neighbor did this release together for some reason. I know it’s not a popular opinion, but I think TS left with Gannon Sunday night and returned alone. That’s when she had the time and some cover of darkness. Monday not much time plus daylight.

I do think it's from a different day and that LE and neighbor did this release together for some reason. I know it’s not a popular opinion, but I think TS left with Gannon Sunday night and returned alone. That’s when she had the time and some cover of darkness. Monday not much time plus daylight.
Respectfully, are you saying the video released was not from Monday? Why would they release it, say it's for Monday (when not). TS would have spouted off to the world that the video released was not from Monday as stated...it would support her story of the runaway. IMO

Last edited:
Wondering how a GS' Sunday-evening disappearance would play to siblings Monday morning at the breakfast table...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298