Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the collection of evidence not be considered a good sign?
It's exactly what they need, in a cohesive presentation for a probable cause affidavit for an arrest warrant.
I believe it's a VERY good thing, and means progress is being made even if they don't say it. Yet.
Maybe they meant not a good sign for G?

Is anyone else afraid of finding out the reality in this case? One it's reality it can't be changed.
At least with our theories, nothing is concrete and we can hold out hope for any ending.
Sometimes. I do want answers and think (hope) my emotions will move over to anger and justice knowing the truth instead of the pain and sorrow I feel now. I think some of the theories I read here is the stuff of nightmares. Whenever I sense a post is going down that road, I just skim over. My soul can’t take it. At least this way I can hold on to a sliver of hope.

Is anyone else afraid of finding out the reality in this case? One it's reality it can't be changed.
At least with our theories, nothing is concrete and we can hold out hope for any ending.
Yes!! When I read someone post last page about waiting for Twitter my heart sunk. I thought it was about something more than crime unit being back at his house. I’m so scared the news will be bad. Still hoping for a miracle tho.

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Crime lab is back out at #GannonStauch home today. Waiting to hear back from the sheriffs office for more info. #FindGannon @KKTV11News

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

PLEASE let today be the day that there's a break in this case & sweet Gannon is found and brought to safety!

Yes, I'm afraid this is going to be worse (as in cruel and calculated) than I want to imagine. I don't think it's going to be a misunderstanding or accident which is what I'm hoping for.

Here's another tweet! Catherine Silver retweeting Ashley Franco:

Catherine Silver on Twitter

#UPDATE: The metro crime lab is back at the home of a missing 11-year-old boy, #GannonStauch. Investigators have told us before, “We are making progress, and that is as specific as we can be in this investigation at this point in time.” #FindGannon
Quote Tweet

12xgokhT_normal.jpg

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV
· 37m
Crime lab is back out at #GannonStauch home today. Waiting to hear back from the sheriffs office for more info. #FindGannon @KKTV11News

12:01 PM · Feb 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

2 questions/observations:

-That's not T's SUV in front of the crime lab van is it??? Or maybe it's an unmarked LE, but all the one's I've seen in the past have been marked.

-The yellow chairs on the front landing have been moved & the fold-up chair has been folded up & back in the bag which is leaning against the landing pillar. Has the family been back at the house or did LE do this?

Yes, I'm afraid this is going to be worse (as in cruel and calculated) than I want to imagine. I don't think it's going to be a misunderstanding or accident which is what I'm hoping for.

The worst and most heartbreaking case I have ever followed was Shanaan/Cece/Bella/Nico. I never would have dreamed someone could be so cold, calculating, monstrous. Before, during and after. I was completely broken by that case. I pray whatever happened to Gannon is not nearly as cruel as what that family endured. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025