Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anyone is unfamiliar.....By law medical personnel (doctors, nurses, etc), teachers, school employees, and LE are all mandated reporters. That means that anytime they suspect neglect or abuse of any level, they MUST report it. As someone with a degree in education who worked in school(s), T would know this and stand to loose her career, marriage, etc. if Gannon went to school OR she took him to get medical attention on Monday.

To further illustrate this: I had a friend whose kid was hurt playing ball down the street with some neighborhood kids. She took him to get stitches. The doc at the hospital had a duty to report it and it was investigated. Mandated reporting.

Can someone clarify for me? I was under the impression details printed by mainstream media could be discussed. There is extensive mention of the garage in this piece which qualifies as mainstream media: Gannon Stauch: Missing boy's stepmother releases statement

You can talk about the garage.

What you can't talk about is HH in relation to the garage or as a suspect etc. etc. The only thing you talk about with respect to HH is the interview TS gave and had HH corroborate some facts that TS stated in the interview. That's it.

I think she took him on another hike Monday. It would take 30 minutes to drive to Garden of the Gods, tell Gannon she dropped something on the trail Sunday and to jump out of the truck, look for it. There are so many high cliffs that nobody would survive from that don’t require a lot of hiking to get too. So you understand, you drive along a main road then park in several different parking lots along the road. Then walk up a trail and all of a sudden you are looking over a 100-200ft cliff. It would be hard at all to push someone over and many people accidentally fall each year sightseeing. Couple that with the snow and all of the animals in the park (mountain lions are notorious for roaming that area) and his little body could easily be hidden for years to come. The structures in that park are absolutely breath taking. This is not a park with playground equipment, this is a rugged area with HUGE rock structures jutting out of the ground on top of a mountain. It is a place where many people get hurt each year. I encourage all of you to check out our beautiful Garden of the Gods park. Home - Garden of the Gods Visitor Center
WOW !!
Thanks for sharing the link for GOG :)
Looks absolutely beautiful. I would love to spend time there!!

I can’t imagine what they keep going back to the house for...confirmation of a match for evidence or dna may lead to a search for additional items, maybe?

I hope that LS sealed her own fate with fake stories about the blood, runaway story, etc...

If there is blood found, and the blood is related, my guess is that it will be proven that it did not come from his foot, possibly his stomach or another area of injury instead. My hope is they found evidence at the home of what lead to Gannon’s death or fatal injuries. Even more so, clues leading to where he is, so his family can bring him home.

You can talk about the garage.

What you can't talk about is HH in relation to the garage or as a suspect etc. etc. The only thing you talk about with respect to HH is the interview TS gave and had HH corroborate some facts that TS stated in the interview. That's it.
Got it. I never mentioned HH, so those comments must be about someone else then. I only responded bc it sounded like someone was suggesting no media statements mentioned the garage or injuries, which would mistakenly suggest those details are off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14