Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how HH could have hit Gannon with her car, except near the house (where, as we know, there is ample video footage). Unlikely that it happened in a public parking lot, away from the home, either..

If HH hit Gannon in between Monday at 2:15 and Monday at 6:30, it would be caught on camera and that would be a pretty open and shut case for LE to act upon.

I do not buy LS's "shadow technology" theory and I do not believe Gannon came home at 2:15, so unless HH met LS out in CS somewhere and "accidentally" ran over Gannon with no one seeing, that didn't happen, IMO.

Anyway, you'd either have to buy LS's "shadow" theory and I don't or have a theory that this unlikely accident happened while LS was out and about that day, meeting HH away from the house, and out of view of any parking lot camera.

Such an accident would also leave forensic evidence on the car and an arrest would have been made by now. MOO.
I apologize, been following this case from day one, but who is HH?

LS isn’t lying to protect any third party. She’s lying to protect herself. That’s why she was willing to blame the mother, make it Gannon’s responsibility to hurry home and vindicate her, and drag another child in front of a camera to provide an alibi. JMO
The truth speaks for itself, good points!!!!

If he was injured by someone Sunday evening/night and IF it was the first time and he was taken to an emergency room or walk in, it isn't likely that he would have been removed from her care at that moment, in fact, I doubt the CPS would have even been called in. I would think that removal from her care, before the dad even got back wouldn't be likely. Unless she was afraid he would have spilled the beans to hospital personal, and nothing said so far indicates that he even said anything to his mother or father about abuse.

I still hold to the idea that this was a fit of rage and she injured him, head injury or abdominal injury, and he expired in the back seat of the truck and she hid his body in a panic. Then tried to explain away evidence in her interviews

Although if dogs picked up a cadaver scent in the truck along with the blood evidence, I think she would have been arrested by now. I think she got him out of the truck alive, maybe on the brink of death from an overdose of "medicine" and his body will be very near a road.

My navigation is not updated in my car and with all the new development around here, it often shows me driving in blank space. I wonder if she was able to go off the grid a bit as I know Colorado has a lot of new development. I know the searches have been very localized, but she could have stopped multiple places to dispose of other evidence whereas for the actual body she found a remote side road.

I definitely think he was injured to the point she knew AS would be furious/leave her and CPS would be involved. She toyed with the idea of making up a story to explain the injuries, but couldn't trust Gannon not to tell on her. At this point is when her animosity to LH/personality disorder/evilness takes over. Knowing she is going to lose the man she "won" anyway, she might as well hurt LH (and AS if she thinks he will leave her or marriage already crumbling) and make them lose someone as well.

All just MOO. This woman keeps me up at night.

Although if dogs picked up a cadaver scent in the truck along with the blood evidence, I think she would have been arrested by now. I think she got him out of the truck alive, maybe on the brink of death from an overdose of "medicine" and his body will be very near a road.

My navigation is not updated in my car and with all the new development around here, it often shows me driving in blank space. I wonder if she was able to go off the grid a bit as I know Colorado has a lot of new development. I know the searches have been very localized, but she could have stopped multiple places to dispose of other evidence whereas for the actual body she found a remote side road.

I definitely think he was injured to the point she knew AS would be furious/leave her and CPS would be involved. She toyed with the idea of making up a story to explain the injuries, but couldn't trust Gannon not to tell on her. At this point is when her animosity to LH/personality disorder/evilness takes over. Knowing she is going to lose the man she "won" anyway, she might as well hurt LH (and AS if she thinks he will leave her or marriage already crumbling) and make them lose someone as well.

All just MOO. This woman keeps me up at night.

If Gannon was injured, then my bet is on it happening on Sunday night. And in a way that AS will immediately know it was abuse.

In a way that if Gannon speaks about it to anyone, LS will have life-changing consequences.

I could see this. I am also curious about whatever prescriptions Gannon was taking. If he were given an extra pill or two of whatever he was on, perhaps that would make him appear sluggish? MOO

I think he was on meds for ADD/ADHD. I take those meds, too many will do the opposite of slow you down. They are stimulants and too high a dose can actually make your ADD/ADHD symptoms worse. An overdose can lead to slew of other issues (link to Adderall OD info). The common type of these drugs prescribed to children are the time release ones (they are gentler, less like to lead to dependency or abuse) It's also not really a drug I think many would consider using to cause an overdose or to sedate a person. But Who knows?
I don't know where I read that this was what his meds were for, so I am sorry if it was not MSM (if someone can confirm it wasn't that would awesome and I will edit my post)

I have thought, along the lines as a lot of you, that maybe Gannon suffered some sort of injury the night before. It would make sense if it were inflicted by LS and he was kept home from school for a day to heal some. But it was worse than she thought and she panicked. This leads the sick, worst-case-scenario part of my brain also speculate if maybe she took him somewhere, injured him in such a way that, once he recovered, he couldn't recount what happened (TBI), but it wouldn't matter because he was home! And she her story would be believed (terrible, terrible possibility.) But it has been almost a month, if this is what happened, surely he would have healed enough to return.

I think that was a random screen that RD might have been showing the reporter the different angles & such from his system, and they were filming and just used that quick shot to show "surveillance". I honestly don't think those particular thumbnails mean anything at all, but I DO think there could be some damning video evidence we have not seen at all, from the night before Gannon went missing.
Yeah, there really hasn't been a lot of random things coming from RD. He's been very distinct on his opinions of what is depicted in the footage, keeping in mind he apparently also has the audio. So using a random set of night video stills with a distinct time frame for an example, doesn't make a lot of sense to me, MOO.

Guys, I'm sorry but I feel uncomfortable with people posting detailed theories of HH's involvement. I don't think that is allowed here. I believe it was stated that the only thing that could be discussed about her was the interview that was done early on. She is a minor and a family member (so therefore a victim as well).

Let's all assume that what TS has communicated during her posted interview and statement is factual and discard her statements regarding needing apologies and trashing the birthmother as her just being more worried about her image vice finding G. The reason why I believe there is a good chance they will find G alive is that all of her comments have been "matter of factly" presented....like no care in the world that G is missing. Even a cold-blooded person of interest would at least feign some sort of concern to complete the illusion they're not involved....just my two cents.

I wish on my heart of hearts that this was true and I would love NOTHING more, but my head tells me it's not going to happen. She can present her comments "matter of factly" because she's a narcissist, and a pathological liar with no conscience. MOO

Yeah, there really hasn't been a lot of random things coming from RD. He's been very distinct on his opinions of what is depicted in the footage, keeping in mind he apparently also has the audio. So using a random set of night video stills with a distinct time frame for an example, doesn't make a lot of sense to me, MOO.

If he has additional footage, and I suspect he does, RD seems to be honoring LE's request that he not publicize it. I suspect that he did not realize at the time that LE preferred he not release the truck leaving footage. Cross communications happen, especially when so much is going on.

I hadn’t caught that before either. He accuses her:

“On the video she was saying Gannon come home. It’s like, you know where he is because you took him some place. So you know where he’s at. Don’t come home, tell us where he is.”
That’s what’s always bothered me in ALL of TS’s comments regarding Gannon. She always speaks in certainties about Gannon. She knows he’s not dead. He will come back home (and prove her innocence). She’s not speaking with an air of hopefulness. She speaks as if she knows the answers.

Which is a huge contradiction to her defense. He ran away. Someone took him. I would never hurt Gannon.

It doesn’t surprise me that RD said what he said. It’s the same feeling I have. You know where he is. JUST TELL US.

That’s what’s always bothered me in ALL of TS’s comments regarding Gannon. She always speaks in certainties about Gannon. She knows he’s not dead. He will come back home (and prove her innocence). She’s not speaking with an air of hopefulness. She speaks as if she knows the answers.

Which is a huge contradiction to her defense. He ran away. Someone took him. I would never hurt Gannon.

It doesn’t surprise me that RD said what he said. It’s the same feeling I have. You know where he is. JUST TELL US.

Just MOO, I don't believe a word she says. I believe she's pathological.

I wish on my heart of hearts that this was true and I would love NOTHING more, but my head tells me it's not going to happen. She can present her comments "matter of factly" because she's a narcissist, and a pathological liar with no conscience. MOO

Yep. From personal experience, I can assure you that there are people like this. People who have committed horrific abuse but will calmly, coldly try to “gaslight” you into thinking that they are the victim and deserve apologies.
MOO

I have read, over the years, and am well aware of, the....most....atrocious murders. I believe we are dealing with one of them here.

't' was the last to see Gannon
't' lived in the home that was searched, several times
't' is the person who has the answer to what happened to Gannon

ALL roads end at this 't'.

And my gut tells me, the truth ain't gonna be pretty.

MOO

I think that was a random screen that RD might have been showing the reporter the different angles & such from his system, and they were filming and just used that quick shot to show "surveillance". I honestly don't think those particular thumbnails mean anything at all, but I DO think there could be some damning video evidence we have not seen at all, from the night before Gannon went missing.

It would be too much coincidence for me that stills from THAT paticular timeframe just "happen" to be on his big screen behind him. However I agree with you and quite certain that there is damning video evidence that we've not seen from the night before & more.

PLEASE let today be the day that there's a break in this case & sweet Gannon is found!

wondering... if a certain someone purchased a piece of luggage using cash during a certain four hour shopping trip...
Hhhm I wonder too!!
I wonder if LE asked AS if he could see any missing suitcases or large bags missing from the house..?
I mean would they do that? As it would be obvious then who they were inferring is the guilty party is here to AS.
Maybe they asked him after he saw the video footage? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member