Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm there with you in believing that he was murdered to cover up abuse. He walked to the car, obviously with difficulty, but walked. She most likely knows about the ability of cadaver dogs to hit on a dead body so sadly, Gannon most likely walked from the vehicle to where he will be found.

This scenario literally makes me feel like I will throw up. I just can’t imagine the depth of evil and depravity this would take.
Same for any coverup or not providing medical care if he needed it.
Evil. Depraved. Disgusting. Sickening.

I am so desperate for justice.

If he was injured by someone Sunday evening/night and IF it was the first time and he was taken to an emergency room or walk in, it isn't likely that he would have been removed from her care at that moment, in fact, I doubt the CPS would have even been called in. I would think that removal from her care, before the dad even got back wouldn't be likely. Unless she was afraid he would have spilled the beans to hospital personal, and nothing said so far indicates that he even said anything to his mother or father about abuse.

I still hold to the idea that this was a fit of rage and she injured him, head injury or abdominal injury, and he expired in the back seat of the truck and she hid his body in a panic. Then tried to explain away evidence in her interviews

My totally "out there" theory but I will throw it out...

Liquid Benadryl - a child might not consider it gross medicine and drink it willingly. The results - (IMO) especially if purposely given too much - being lethargic, super sluggish, not being able to stay awake. In this state, it may be easier (hate to use that word) to commit a horrific act to make this child disappear.

Liquid Benadryl - a child might not consider it gross medicine and drink it willingly. The results - (IMO) especially if purposely given too much - being lethargic, super sluggish, not being able to stay awake. In this state, it may be easier (hate to use that word) to commit a horrific act to make this child disappear.
IMO- I agree and don't think this is a totally 'out there' theory at all. A drowsy Gannon may have been less resistent to whatever TS had planned!!
You know, I have trouble putting these kind of words, theories and speculations into a typed format, it's bad enough thinking about them.
I guess typing it out makes it more real, cruel, viscious and uncomprehensible!! I sure hope LE has a ton of evidence to get TS locked up!!

I could see this. I am also curious about whatever prescriptions Gannon was taking. If he were given an extra pill or two of whatever he was on, perhaps that would make him appear sluggish? MOO

Going back to the 'sluggish' remark made by RD about Gannon's walk to the truck. To me he seems to be limping, he is favoring one foot rather than walking sluggishly JMO!!
BUT we havn't seen a clear version like RD and LE nor do we know how Gannon walks and gets into the car normally.
It will make more sense once the actual video is released but I can't see that happening until or IF a trial takes place!! IMO

I could see this. I am also curious about whatever prescriptions Gannon was taking. If he were given an extra pill or two of whatever he was on, perhaps that would make him appear sluggish? MOO

I cant find the answer so I'm asking here, are any updates or statements that the families publicly make via social media, from their page (not Tee and her many "hacked" pages) ....but pages that are obvious Gannons mom and aunt etc... are their comments allowed here? Sorry if that has been stating but I'm asking before I answer the prescription med question, because Gannon's mom did address that.

I'm too lazy to seek out her word salad, but it would be nice to have a place where some of the non-msm stuff is organized and can be easily looked at. Something in the middleground between websleuths and all out anarchy, like a "websleuths uncensored" or "websleuths unleashed." Maybe it exists but again I'm too lazy to look.
It does exist !!! IMO
I'm checking in today, here for GANNON !!!
I hope we don't have to wait until the snow melts for him to be found :(

Liquid Benadryl would certainly overdose a child. But I think she abused him and killed him. Whether it was anger or just because he was in the way.
Colorado has done away with the death penalty but if it ever applied, it should be for child killers.
At this point I don’t care what defense she comes up with. Child killers are the worst and she has taken him away from his family who have suffered every moment.
And all she can offer are lies.

ETA: Not to mention the emotional anguish of all the people who have searched for him and had to investigate up close and personal and the anguish of those around the world, like us, who are wanting Gannon to be found.
I hope they throw the book at her.

It's a busy day, but I'm here for Gannon, as always. I'm stopping in every chance I get, hoping that today there'll be a big break in his case. Please let there be something that will lead to Gannon. I'm very doubtful he's alive, but he still needs to be found and brought home to his mom and daddy and his little sister. Hoping that today is that day.

Liquid Benadryl would certainly overdose a child. But I think she abused him and killed him. Whether it was anger or just because he was in the way.
Colorado has done away with the death penalty but if it ever applied, it should be for child killers.
At this point I don’t care what defense she comes up with. Child killers are the worst and she has taken him away from his family who have suffered every moment.
And all she can offer are lies.
Rolling in with a few comments after reading for a few weeks...

LS is guilty. Of what I don’t yet know. But if you talk like a guilty person and walk like a guilty person, well then...

Maybe she hurt the kid bad as some are saying. I tend to think she left some bruises, a minor cut. Still out of line but maybe not life threatening. But even that was too much because the kid is old enough to know what’s right and wrong. So he may have stood up to her and told her he’d turn her in. And that would’ve created a problem that needed resolving.

Sounds like they upgraded him to endangered in part because he needed meds. Maybe the most convenient option was to overdose him on his normal meds to get him extra sedated so he’d be foggy on everything that happened next.

I don’t think she abandoned him alive somewhere like some have said tho. Why would she take the risk of him yelling for help, finding shelter, somehow still being alive when the search parties went out?

She more than likely did him in using some tool that now she happens to volunteer might have blood on it.

It’d be a shred of a chance, but here’s hoping she might be the right kind of unwell to think she could keep him with someone somewhere off the grid while he heals and his recollection of that night wears down. Something more like this one which was a one in a million chance on its own: 2 missing sisters stayed willingly at therapy ranch: owners

And then somehow set herself up as the victor or even the hero. She does seem mighty convinced (probably delusionally so) that in the end he is gonna march back in alive and vindicate her.

But that’s me wishing. I think our little buddy Gannon is in a heap more trouble than that.
very good post. Welcome.

I think that was a random screen that RD might have been showing the reporter the different angles & such from his system, and they were filming and just used that quick shot to show "surveillance". I honestly don't think those particular thumbnails mean anything at all, but I DO think there could be some damning video evidence we have not seen at all, from the night before Gannon went missing.

I totally agree.

LS isn’t lying to protect any third party. She’s lying to protect herself. That’s why she was willing to blame the mother, make it Gannon’s responsibility to hurry home and vindicate her, and drag another child in front of a camera to provide an alibi. JMO

I agree. I think along with verbal abuse, the physical abuse started with a kick or hard blow to the abdomen/back to cause a ruptured spleen or other injury that would have internal bleeding. Fitting in with her M.O. of a word or two of truth surrounded by lies, "his stomach hurt." More abuse could've ensued throughout the night causing external injuries that would bleed. Or he coughed up blood. I don't think the garage was the only place LE found blood, but it was the only place that she thought she might not have cleaned well enough.
The injuries from Sunday night caused Gannon to walk "sluggishly" to the truck the next morning and then she drove this poor, sweet boy away and killed him.

Tears welling up again, oh PLEASE let Gannon be found!
I definitely think the blood that TS mentioned is related... but as far as how Gannon appeared when walking to truck - I keep reminding myself that the person who had a much clearer image from the video, RD, described him as looking sluggish and “drugged.”

Granted, his description is subjective, but it’s something I keep in mind. What would her plans have been that would require drugging him? (If that is even the case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018