Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t it be an absolutely fantastic development if LS was at the home showing LE what happened to Gannon, like KK did for Kelsey...

I don’t have much hope for that, so I have to hope whatever brings them to the home today will lead to an arrest, and finding Gannon. Moo

I have read, over the years, and am well aware of, the....most....atrocious murders. I believe we are dealing with one of them here.

't' was the last to see Gannon
't' lived in the home that was searched, several times
't' is the person who has the answer to what happened to Gannon

ALL roads end at this 't'.

And my gut tells me, the truth ain't gonna be pretty.

MOO

Add what you said above to the fact that it involves an innocent, sweet child that reminds me of my own and that he's still out there alone. This is why I cry daily and am so disturbed by this whole story. :(:(:(:(

Crime lab being back for now the (4th?) time, is a good sign. More evidence, means the puzzle pieces are coming together.
Maybe today with be the day Gannon is brought home and the wheels of justice begin to turn in his and his family's favor.

Curious......if you were in the Reserves you would definitely have LARGE, camo-colored, heavy-duty duffels. Would they all have your last name on them or would you have some with no name?

Edit: BBM

Last edited:
Crime lab being back for now the (4th?) time, is a good sign. More evidence, means the puzzle pieces are coming together.
Maybe today with be the day Gannon is brought home and the wheels of justice begin to turn in his and his family's favor.

I agree. If they are back, they have to be tying things together, confirming matches regarding evidence, looking for something additional that ties in with something found during a search, etc...them being back means some kind of progress in the case, which is what I pray for every day.moo

Epsom Salt: Benefits, Uses, and Side Effects

From the link... info about epson salt overdose.
"Some cases of magnesium overdose have been reported, in which people took too much Epsom salt. Symptoms include nausea, headache, lightheadedness, and flushed skin (2Trusted Source, 10Trusted Source).

In extreme cases, magnesium overdose can lead to heart problems, coma, paralysis, and death. This is unlikely as long as you take it in appropriate amounts as recommended by your doctor or listed on the package"

An overdose would cause severe diarrhea

The Crime Lab back at the house. Third or fourth time?

Literally makes no sense to me.

And I don't take it as a good sign.

How can the collection of evidence not be considered a good sign?
It's exactly what they need, in a cohesive presentation for a probable cause affidavit for an arrest warrant.
I believe it's a VERY good thing, and means progress is being made even if they don't say it. Yet.

How can the collection of evidence not be considered a good sign?
It's exactly what they need, in a cohesive presentation for a probable cause affidavit for an arrest warrant.
I believe it's a VERY good thing, and means progress is being made even if they don't say it. Yet.

I'm very, very interested to see if we have another Dan May sighting today.

My totally "out there" theory but I will throw it out...

Liquid Benadryl - a child might not consider it gross medicine and drink it willingly. The results - (IMO) especially if purposely given too much - being lethargic, super sluggish, not being able to stay awake. In this state, it may be easier (hate to use that word) to commit a horrific act to make this child disappear.

Or if he's injured and she tells him she's taking him to the hospital, take this medicine it will help with the (whatever the problem is, pain?) 11 year olds can swallow pills and Benadryl is on the small side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018