Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed the new quote from LE means an arrest today and moving towards justice for precious Gannon and his family!

Investigators have told us before, “We are making progress, and that is as specific as we can be in this investigation at this point in time.”

Cat is quoting from a previous statement by LE. I don’t like when she does that. Either way, I hope it big progress is being made today.

moo

Investigators have told us before, “We are making progress, and that is as specific as we can be in this investigation at this point in time.”

Cat is quoting from a previous statement by LE. I don’t like when she does that. Either way, I hope it big progress is being made today.

moo
Ahh, thank you for bolding that! I started searching everywhere for a new quote!

LS's daughter, and we're not allowed to sleuth her.

Somewhere there's a chart of initials (I think Trish or a mod posted them) but I can't find it. SD is how some people are referring to her.
Ah, understood and ty for clarifying. I’m familiar with most players in this. Was just a bit confused but makes sense now.

2 questions/observations:

-That's not T's SUV in front of the crime lab van is it??? Or maybe it's an unmarked LE, but all the one's I've seen in the past have been marked.

-The yellow chairs on the front landing have been moved & the fold-up chair has been folded up & back in the bag which is leaning against the landing pillar. Has the family been back at the house or did LE do this?

The wheels of that SUV look LE to me.

Hi everyone. I have followed lots of cases, but none have consumed me the way Gannon has. I have my own 11 year old boy, with a birthday within mere days of Gannon. He looks very similar to my son and listening to Landen describe him and how he loved telling corny jokes made me tear up. So similar to my own child. I have held him many times since then, drawing out a hug as he attempts to pull away and tearing up thinking of GS. Wondering where he is and how long his mother must wait for answers. Whoever is responsible is so incredibly cruel. No mother deserves to live in this uncertain hell LH has been placed in. I so badly want to think there is a chance she will hug her boy again too. Gannon deserves to feel his mother's love.

I have thought a lot about what possibly happened. I mostly agree with those of you that think she flipped out, injured him Sunday and then realized she had to disappear him or too much was to be lost for her. Looking at my own boy yesterday I imagined if I could ever become so angry at him I would hurt him. No, never. But I pressed myself, but what if you did get so mad you hit him and hurt him? What would you do? No question. I would get help. It was as I had these thoughts I knew TS never could have loved GS. She had to just see him as a burden and this was just one more time he was "messing" things up for her. She had time to think and consider her response to his injuries. She had plenty of time between Sunday night and Monday to decide she would do the right thing, but she didn't. This was premeditated.

I just am not sure how far back it went. I have had this idea rolling in my head for a few weeks TS could have had a "kidnapping" planned. Dealing with a few narcissists in my own life they love to play the victim. Really no extreme they won't go to I have found. Willing to concoct great tales to get attention or what they want. So suppose AS was unhappy with her. He had hinted at divorcing or a separation. I think it is possible TS could think something like an "abduction" would save their marriage. She envisioned them growing closer again as they had vigils for a missing child. AS would lean on her and she could reel him back in her trap. Not logical, but people like this aren't logical. She may have been planning it or flirting with the idea for a bit, but when she hurt GS she decided the plan had to be put into motion now. Except, nothing worked out like she planned. AS kicked her out. LH was in the house and she wasn't. The public was calling her out on her lies and now TS has herself backed into a corner. I tried to think of who might go along with this for her and all I could think was a young male, possibly someone isolated, a loner, TS had been manipulating for awhile. I just can't figure out how she would explain a hurt GS to this person or how she would be communicating with this person and LE not have a direct link to who it is. That is why I mostly go back to the odds being about 99% she acted alone and GS disappearing was an act done by TS alone and this ending is going to be a very, very sad one. I hope with everything in me I am wrong. So many nights I have laid awake wondering where GS is and why LH has to keep waiting. I am so sad this kind of evil exists.

the amount of times LE has been to that home tells me more then anything that this is a criminal investigation, LE doesn't believe Gannon ran away for one second and I hope they are almost to the point to where a arrest can be made and then maybe she will tell where Gannon is.....IMOO

Hi everyone. I have followed lots of cases, but none have consumed me the way Gannon has. I have my own 11 year old boy, with a birthday within mere days of Gannon. He looks very similar to my son and listening to Landen describe him and how he loved telling corny jokes made me tear up. So similar to my own child. I have held him many times since then, drawing out a hug as he attempts to pull away and tearing up thinking of GS. Wondering where he is and how long his mother must wait for answers. Whoever is responsible is so incredibly cruel. No mother deserves to live in this uncertain hell LH has been placed in. I so badly want to think there is a chance she will hug her boy again too. Gannon deserves to feel his mother's love.

I have thought a lot about what possibly happened. I mostly agree with those of you that think she flipped out, injured him Sunday and then realized she had to disappear him or too much was to be lost for her. Looking at my own boy yesterday I imagined if I could ever become so angry at him I would hurt him. No, never. But I pressed myself, but what if you did get so mad you hit him and hurt him? What would you do? No question. I would get help. It was as I had these thoughts I knew TS never could have loved GS. She had to just see him as a burden and this was just one more time he was "messing" things up for her. She had time to think and consider her response to his injuries. She had plenty of time between Sunday night and Monday to decide she would do the right thing, but she didn't. This was premeditated.

I just am not sure how far back it went. I have had this idea rolling in my head for a few weeks TS could have had a "kidnapping" planned. Dealing with a few narcissists in my own life they love to play the victim. Really no extreme they won't go to I have found. Willing to concoct great tales to get attention or what they want. So suppose AS was unhappy with her. He had hinted at divorcing or a separation. I think it is possible TS could think something like an "abduction" would save their marriage. She envisioned them growing closer again as they had vigils for a missing child. AS would lean on her and she could reel him back in her trap. Not logical, but people like this aren't logical. She may have been planning it or flirting with the idea for a bit, but when she hurt GS she decided the plan had to be put into motion now. Except, nothing worked out like she planned. AS kicked her out. LH was in the house and she wasn't. The public was calling her out on her lies and now TS has herself backed into a corner. I tried to think of who might go along with this for her and all I could think was a young male, possibly someone isolated, a loner, TS had been manipulating for awhile. I just can't figure out how she would explain a hurt GS to this person or how she would be communicating with this person and LE not have a direct link to who it is. That is why I mostly go back to the odds being about 99% she acted alone and GS disappearing was an act done by TS alone and this ending is going to be a very, very sad one. I hope with everything in me I am wrong. So many nights I have laid awake wondering where GS is and why LH has to keep waiting. I am so sad this kind of evil exists.
Welcome to WS @Kismet7 :) great post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members