Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see how that’s possible. She left with him and never returned.

If not for that video, I would be completely open to that idea.

But we have that video, the probability that the kids would have seen something, and the likelihood that dogs or law enforcement would have found him.
What on earth has been going on in that house to warrant all these visits..??
The mind boggles!!!

But we have that video, the probability that the kids would have seen something, and the likelihood that dogs or law enforcement would have found him.

Only way is if he was deceased in truck when she returned.. I hope we find out more info

Okay, now this feels really different....my heart is sinking..

When the trucks back up, there is either something they don't want you to see OR they are getting something big and heavy.

MOO,MOO
Is it possible at all for his body to be in house? Is there an attic?

They carried in a roll of brown paper usually used to wrap something too big for a bag. T

Moo,Moo

Actually, no. Decomposition starts almost immediately after death. Blow flies, for example, can find a decomposing body within minutes.

A "decomposing body" yes.....I agree. I also agree the decomp process starts immediately but the associated fluid and scents would take time. A few hours minimum. Doubt she could have killed him earlier that morning and have the dogs pick up the scent in the vehicle. The cadaver dogs need those fluids. Anything's possible of course. I'm not an expert here at all, just reading about it most this morning, EVERY SITE said hours...depending on temperatures. It's fascinating what theses dogs can do.

Last edited:
Sometimes, when I get stuck in a crossword, I will erase several of the absolutely correct words and work it again...I did that whenI went to first thread, It was pretty obvious how this was going to play, and we also know that LE did still pursue other directions, so this is just my way of making sure I (bold I) did my best to help, and yes, you would have to know Pigs fly for all these what ifs to fit...buuuuuttyy, what if Gannon really did run away to get out of a difficult situation, TS first said he ran away, then abducted(lied, because, he was running from her) ...she was obviously not on top of things if he was missing for that long before she noticed, next, I have to wonder, did Gannon have a destination? And how far could an 11 yr old walk(bicycle) in2 1/2 hours?...dogs, searchers, etc...I am headed to Ash Wednesday service, will continue this later

This is where I think the timeline could be less concrete than we think. Maybe the timeline on the vid clip isn’t what we were led to believe. Or maybe reason has emerged to believe G returned to the house later in a way that was not captured on that released clip. For all we know, LE may even have another unreleased surveillance clip where he returns that we don’t know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy