Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall anything about him walking the dogs - someone please help with a transcript or timestamp?

It's in the backwards-facing video somewhere, for certain.

I mentioned the exact same theories in one of my prior posts, she gave us a narrative. I can’t seem to let it fall by the wayside.

IMO, that's exactly what LS would love for us to do - fill in the gaps of her vagueries to "provide a narrative" that she can take to trial as a defense.

My advice is, to resist the temptation to do so. ;)

Do you know if the basement level has a door to the outside, leading to the yard? Yes, Gannon's bedroom is on the basement level. TS reported she was working out when he left to go to a friend's house - also basement level.

here’s the standard floor plan for this model. I only see a emergency egress window in the basement. The print is teeny, I make out the garage is 18.4 x 19.4 (?). I don’t think the red truck fits fully in it but what model truck did someone say they have?

Attachments

• D7BB1FED-2444-4A25-9168-C6ED8A4A3C4D.jpeg
    D7BB1FED-2444-4A25-9168-C6ED8A4A3C4D.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 55
I remember stealing one, while a student and quite inebriated en route home from a party with a policeman in hot pursuit.
I still managed to keep the thing but the policeman was so persuasive he convinced me a workman would be blamed and lose his job as a result. I was in tears but couldn't recall where I stole it from and the policeman didn't offer to help me find the location. I lived with the thing and the guilt for years.. That's apropos nothing. Maybe it was in the garage and contained some blood spatter evidence?? We have good photos of garage contents somewhere here??
He would not be carrying it carelessly in open air and not protected if it were evidence.

These are used at crime scenes to mark evidence. They typically have have some number on them.

For Dried Blood: large solid areas are covered with paper and the edges are sealed down with tape. Hope this isn't the case here

Oh, Oh...spraying the area again with Luminol, laying the brown paper over the top in hopes of transferring an image of a small body? Just my imagination getting the worst of me!

MOO

I think LE knows pretty much everything except they have been unable to find Gannon. They will find him, of this I am certain. I believe there is a concerted determination on the part of LE to find Gannon and to ensure justice for our sweet boy. When a child goes missing, or is hurt, or murdered, do not underestimate the emotion that drives LE. If you think we want the guilty punished, they want it more. They're going to find Gannon.

I think they could arrest the guiltee party right now if they wanted to, however, I believe they want to nail that person to the wall so tightly that there is absolutely NO WIGGLE ROOM. Whenever that arrest happens it will be swift and it will be ironclad.

No deals are going to happen here. Whoever disappeared Gannon is going to pay a severe price for their actions. This might be the first time that manipulation, lies, gaslighting, denial, and distraction have not worked in their favour. We all saw through the chaos and misdirection. We all saw it immediately.

When all is said and done, those that did this, will wish they never crossed paths with Dan May.

MOO

I don't recall anything about him walking the dogs - someone please help with a transcript or timestamp?
This is what I have saved in my notes. Of course, the link is now updated. I’ll go see if I can find the YouTube.

@5:27 mark
“Secondly, I'm going to be so ecstatic when I am able to say to people that I hope they have a really sincere apology for all of these theories that have came out online, for all of the things that they say that I have done, or people have done, and I just want everyone to know that we are going to find Gannon, and I love him so much, and I have been taking care of him for so long."

"He was always so helpful with the dogs, " "He was always the person I could say, Gannon, could you go do this, and he would go do it right away."
ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing 4 weeks

eta: another link to it: VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out

Last edited:
It's in the backwards-facing video somewhere, for certain.
IMO, that's exactly what LS would love for us to do - fill in the gaps of her vagueries to "provide a narrative" that she can take to trial as a defense.
My advice is, to resist the temptation to do so. ;)

Reminds me of this from the Casey Anthony trial.
He advised jurors to use their common sense when deciding on a verdict. "No one makes an accident look like murder," he said.

Do you know if the basement level has a door to the outside, leading to the yard? Yes, Gannon's bedroom is on the basement level. TS reported she was working out when he left to go to a friend's house - also basement level.
I don’t believe they have a walk out basement, in order to find my bearings & how the homes are located in relation to one another, I’ve found this site helpful.
El Paso County - Colorado

... I went back to the very first thread here, and started looking for that one overlooked bit, did I find it? Of course not, but I do have one question, does anybody here know how long AS was going to be gone? Weekend training? Or longer? Is it possible that Gannon DID run away? Planning to stay hidden til Dad came home?

Well of course it is possible, anything is, but is it likely? Where could he be hiding? No money, no phone ... He was bleeding.
How is he surviving? I want to be wrong.

Actually, we do still have the death penalty but a bill went to the governor’s desk today to abolish it. I think it’ll get signed. It will apply to any crimes CHARGED after 7/1/20.
It’s moot point anyways. No one has been executed in over two decades, and that wasn’t going to change.

This is what I have saved in my notes. Of course, the link is now updated. I’ll go see if I can find the YouTube.

“Secondly, I'm going to be so ecstatic when I am able to say to people that I hope they have a really sincere apology for all of these theories that have came out online, for all of the things that they say that I have done, or people have done, and I just want everyone to know that we are going to find Gannon, and I love him so much, and I have been taking care of him for so long."

"He was always so helpful with the dogs, " "He was always the person I could say, Gannon, could you go do this, and he would go do it right away."

Ah yes, the sudden and elusive past tense references regarding Gannon.

When she speaks about Gannon, it’s almost like a eulogy. So telling.

The Tia Sharp case is a good example of where a body can be overlooked in not one, but several searches of a property, even after dog indications. Not saying that it happened here. Just pointing out it can happen.
IIRC this was the case the father/step-father? gave an interview to the MSM on the couch of the home, when she was deceased in the loft of the same home?
Truly unthinkable the kinds of horrible things parents/step-parents can do to their own kids.

Actually, we do still have the death penalty but a bill went to the governor’s desk today to abolish it. I think it’ll get signed. It will apply to any crimes CHARGED after 7/1/20.

Thanks for the info. I'd think though it might be hard to get a DP sentence once it's been outlawed for newer cases. I understand it could be requested if charged before 7/1/20 but I wonder if jurors would award. Of course, if it's used as a bargaining chip actual juror behavior isn't important. All that matters is what the defendant believes could happen. JMO

MOO

I think LE knows pretty much everything except they have been unable to find Gannon. They will find him, of this I am certain. I believe there is a concerted determination on the part of LE to find Gannon and to ensure justice for our sweet boy. When a child goes missing, or is hurt, or murdered, do not underestimate the emotion that drives LE. If you think we want the guilty punished, they want it more. They're going to find Gannon.

I think they could arrest the guiltee party right now if they wanted to, however, I believe they want to nail that person to the wall so tightly that there is absolutely NO WIGGLE ROOM. Whenever that arrest happens it will be swift and it will be ironclad.

No deals are going to happen here. Whoever disappeared Gannon is going to pay a severe price for their actions. This might be the first time that manipulation, lies, gaslighting, denial, and distraction have not worked in their favour. We all saw through the chaos and misdirection. We all saw it immediately.

When all is said and done, those that did this, will wish they never crossed paths with Dan May.

MOO
Absolutely!! Your post gave me chills...

Oh, Oh...spraying the area again with Luminol, laying the brown paper over the top in hopes of transferring an image of a small body? Just my imagination getting the worst of me!
Hold that thought though.

In my line of work I use luminol and black lights. It isn't just for locating blood.

A child can be abused and even locked in their room or worse in a closet. When that is the case the child still has to go to the bathroom. Even if I child has vomitted and its been cleaned I can find traces of it using my black light.

If in that home, particularly in GS's bedroom there are large dried "residue" areas..... They will find it.

Does anyone know where TS is? Did she go back home to family in SC? Or is she still staying in local hotels? And is her daughter with her?

All I know is the investigation was delayed as a direct result of TS's lies. In the Chris Watts case, LE had almost immediate access to the house and it made made all the difference.

Perhaps that petition in the name of Gannon can include mandating the missing child's home to be regarded as a crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee