Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt, imo.
wave.gif
She's Here!
IMO/JMO/MOO

As a mother, I’m disgusted and angry.

A mother or maternal figure’s instinct is to protect. A compromised child evokes compassion and taps one’s desire to comfort. And any distance between you and that child causes deep internal distress and mental torment. Like we see in his weeping pleading mother who doesn’t even know where he is.

No one who loves a child could possibly use crass terms about his suffering, and callously and publicly reference “puke” and “poop”, especially when his status is “Missing”. Does she honestly think the public will see her as a decent human being because she (allegedly) gave him a bag? No DSM ‘diagnosis’ can re-invent these kinds of people as medically disordered. She is simply callous and devoid of empathy for Gannon because she has no conscience.

Please tell me if I’m remembering incorrectly, but didn’t TS make reference in an earlier interview to-taking a picture with Gannon at some point (possibly in the truck in the driveway?) because they do that to send to his dad when he is away? How do you do this if you forgot your phone?

With all her interviews she is so fixated on her public image. She sees theories being thrown around or people discussing her on SM and she has to come up with excuses for all of it. I don't even think all of what she says is related to what really happened. Some of it is related, but some of it also is just her not being able to handle being cast in a bad light in theories she sees online even if they have no relevance to what happened or what evidence may show. She can't help herself and has to make sure everyone knows how honest and wonderful she is. Gag. So she creates all these stories and explanations as a way to say, "Aha, no see you all weren't right when you suggested x happened because here I have this totally plausible explanation." It is nuts. She can spin whatever story she wants for the public to see now, but it is all temporary T. Even if you fool some people now, the truth will come out. Gannon will have his day. LE is tightening the grasp on her and with every word she says she just tightens that grasp a little more.

Here’s a link to the website for the National Guard search. This was what tipped us off that they were planning to search tomorrow.

They have since updated it to recruit volunteers for the 29th. The times and meeting place are the same.

This may be a tentative thing, or it’s possible that the search was really moved to the 29th and we just haven’t heard about it yet.

@inmyhumbleopinion spotted this update first.

POSTPONED until 29FEB :Volunteer Search for GANNON (Military Only)

She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods. Stauch said she planned to shop for hockey equipment for Gannon since it was the only sport he had shown interest in.

Interesting she mentions hockey, the Play it Again Sports facebook post for that day was-
Play it Again Sports - Colorado Springs South, CO
· January 27 · We need more sticks! Trade in your quality used sticks for cash or store credit! #qualityused

What is Castlerock? The outlets?

She doesn't like to be questioned of course she has no attorney. I'm curious if she is currently speaking to LE, no mention of that in this last verbal vomit.
RSBM...
Well , we do have a little verbal vomit you may have easily missed because its oddly place writing over picture. "“Something is not right. I’m so mad. They have spent all this time and haven’t found him. Why? Because they are chasing me."

Please tell me if I’m remembering incorrectly, but didn’t TS make reference in an earlier interview to-taking a picture with Gannon at some point (possibly in the truck in the driveway?) because they do that to send to his dad when he is away? How do you do this if you forgot your phone?
She did, and this interview seemingly contradicts that.

That has us all saying “what the fetch?!”

She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods. Stauch said she planned to shop for hockey equipment for Gannon since it was the only sport he had shown interest in.

Interesting she mentions hockey, the Play it Again Sports facebook post for that day was-
· January 27 · We need more sticks! Trade in your quality used sticks for cash or store credit! #qualityused

Castle Rock is a town north of Colorado Springs along I25. There is an outlet mall there, but the Play It Again is not within the outlet mall.

Castle Rock is a city between Colorado Springs and Denver. There is an outlet mall there. But the city itself has grown quite a bit in recent years.

As a mother, I’m disgusted and angry.

A mother or maternal figure’s instinct is to protect. A compromised child evokes compassion and taps one’s desire to comfort. And any distance between you and that child causes deep internal distress and mental torment. Like we see in his weeping pleading mother who doesn’t even know where he is.

No one who loves a child could possibly use crass terms about his suffering, and callously and publicly reference “puke” and “poop”, especially when his status is “Missing”. Does she honestly think the public will see her as a decent human being because she (allegedly) gave him a bag? No DSM ‘diagnosis’ can re-invent these kinds of people as medically disordered. She is simply callous and devoid of empathy for Gannon because she has no conscience.
He's not even MY little boy, and I'm horribly embarrassed for him!!!!! And angry!!

So the search was announced something like 7 hours ago. The interview was published an hour after that. Two hours after that (give or take), the search was cancelled.

The thing is, the interview was conducted on Monday. It stands to reason that Crime Online reached out to the Sheriff’s office for comment, so they may have been aware of this days ago.

So there’s really no telling if they are related. I think the biggest thing is that you have this search announced, and suddenly cancelled 2.5 hours later.

It’s just odd.

I must have missed that or it didn't register as I was reading! The big search with the National Guard is off for tomorrow, right??

Perhaps someone is getting their goose cooked? Perhaps something matched to the BIG evidence yesterday? Perhaps I'll get some of my floor stripped tomorrow?

Moo,Moo

I must have missed that or it didn't register as I was reading! The big search with the National Guard is off for tomorrow, right??

Perhaps someone is getting their goose cooked? Perhaps something matched to the BIG evidence yesterday? Perhaps I'll get some of my floor stripped tomorrow?

Moo,Moo
Correct. The search is off, but has potentially been moved to Saturday (we’ll see).

There’s no way of knowing if there is ongoing dialogue between TS and the Sheriff’s Department. If there is, then she has a lot of explaining to do after this.

Hopefully the search was cancelled or postponed thanks to that, but who knows.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Tee dabbles in meth/Adderall/sleep deprivation on top of her obvious NPD/sociopathic disorders. She was so unhinged on TV I couldn’t even watch more than a few minutes of her interview. This current interview is incoherent and demonstrates delusions of grandeur and a brain not functioning correctly whatsoever. I also think layering substances with the preexisting mental problems and hatred could contribute to a killing...MOO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member