Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I don’t really think LE will care to check further into this wreck that she claims she avoided. It’s most likely not even true anyway and really doesn’t matter. What does matter is the roads she did take, which I believe LE already had an idea about anyway. IMO, she was creating another story around an event that she never disclosed to LE when asked to give them her EXACT whereabouts.

Riddle me this, Riddle me that with this one.
I think LE will indeed check if there was a wreck, and it's my hunch there was a wreck, which will collaborate any other info that have about her whereabouts that day.

If there was no wreck, that is evidence she is a liar.

Either way, wreck or not, LE will check and it won't be hard for them to confirm.

jmo

JMO but I don't think there's anything to be gained by arresting her now for lying to LE. And there's potential value in her not being under arrest at this time.
@NCWatcher, I am with you as there is no rush to arrest her. And doing so will allow her to lawyer-up at the Colorado tax payer's expense. Very controlling behavior - trying to control what the whole public thinks. I do feel sorry for the attorney given the job of representing her.

It's weird that she claims she was so determined to go to the Play It Again in Castle Rock when there's one in CO Springs that would be less than half the drive time, and is also along the way to Castle Rock. It doesn't make much sense. That's about a hour drive on the main route in light traffic, probably more like a hour and a half taking the back route she describes. Why would she take such a long, unnecessary trip with a sick kid in tow?

I wonder if lease vehicle had black box type tracking device that she might have been aware of? I know very little about that sort of thing, but cars are getting smarter.

100%. If the car is new enough to be on a lease, it 100% has a computer inside of it that tracks where it has been. The only way it doesn't is if she (or someone) has studied how to disable it. Manufacturers use that data regularly.

I believe LE is being very shrewd and calculating in all of this. If the interview actually took place Monday I am sure that the news agency showed LE the interview prior to putting it out there...thus, the organized search. LE took that interview information, compared it to other information they've received/found and gave the news outlet the "go ahead" to publish once LE had their plan in place.
... and all assuming that the news agency is somehow on her side.

If she did indeed wear that Apple Watch, I am intrigued. So much information can be gained from it. Mine shows my heart rate, sometimes minute by minute, plotted on a graph by time, steps, number of flights climbed, all according to time, periods of non-movement, etc...

Perhaps this is what has driven search areas and the time spent combing through that S curve. Maybe LS left a lot more data to follow by wearing that watch and conveniently leaving her phone behind at home.

Moo

How did she send a selfie if she left her phone at home? (I'm sorry, I'm following too many sad sad cases at once :()

I am sure many complex personality disorders could be applied, but at the end of the day she is just a hugely immature, ignorant, delusional, gaslighting, dumb, lying, bully. Her interviews remind me of a 13 yr old trying to get out of being grounded instead of a woman facing life in federal prison. I actually don't think she has panicked yet. This is not her first rodeo lying and recreating history. Her MO has worked beautifully in the past and she is absolutely convinced she can talk her way out of anything. Thank God her words are recorded and her actions documented this time!! I can't even being to imagine what torture and frustration she has caused people in her life.....poor, poor Gannon.

I wonder if she has younger siblings? If so, I bet they went though hell with her.

What is also truly disturbing is the absolute lack of feelings. Often even a guilty person will cry genuine tears in an interview. They feel guilty, they feel scared, they feel sorry for themselves, sometimes they do miss the person they loved yet killed. Yet with her, it's this only a flippant, annoyed defense. All I can think of is that she has completely let herself off the hook blaming everyone from Gannon to AS's tools.

We have all been on to her from the start, but it's still chilling to realize how cold blooded and twisted she is.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
  • Mayo Clinic

I know nothing about Nintendo Switch controllers (????) @manybooks ... will you please tell us how the game is changed?

First, I’ve heard/seen conflicting info regarding whether or not the Switch can take and store photos. The WS poster that I replied to said her son said the Switch can indeed take selfies. If this were true, wouldn’t it be awesome if Gannon had used his switch to take photos that would be evidence? Of what happened to him and/or places that might be important to this case?? However, I’m google researching this now and it does not appear that the “camera” on the switch operates at all like a regular camera. According to my husband and this recent article (below) and the Nintendo website, selfies or photos can NOT be taken with a switch. I’m Still researching what info the “camera” sees and how/if that data is stored.

Where's the Nintendo Switch's Built-In Camera?

Last edited:
So, a thought -

• RD's feed gets "leaked."
  • There were questions about a shadow upon return.
  • TS claims that Gannon DID get out of the truck in that clip and that the shadow is from him.
  • TS claims that the time frame of the videos is incorrect (after previously referencing the same clip, above)
  • TS then claims that she didn't back the truck into the driveway on the day in question.

So, maybe the "leaked" clip was a bit of a decoy. Maybe Gannon did exit the truck in that clip...and maybe when she returned and didn't back it into the driveway that's when Gannon didn't show back up...leading to AS breaking down at RD's house.

Just really struggling with the story shift that TS has made.

MOO

And if she said she "forgot" her phone, wouldn't the fact that she had to take her beloved selfie with the switch or GS's phone alert her to the fact, "Hey, my phone isn't here in my hand!" And she would simply walk back from the driveway inside the house to get it.
I mean, unless it's a leased phone and she's concerned about miles on that too. :rolleyes:
Gee, sounds like someone could have MEANT to leave her phone at home on purpose maybe? Idk? o_O
IMO
JMO
MOO

Leaving your phone home but wearing your Apple Watch would seem to defeat the purpose if you're trying to stealth kill some one. jmo

After reading T's latest interview. I'm more upset than ever over the way Gannon was treated the day he went missing. He should have had a nice soft comforter thrown over the sofa, his favorite blanket, a lined garbage can or something similar in case he got sick - his favorite show on the TV, Gatorade, crackers, whatever he might eat within reach, a cool cloth to wipe his face, and someone who loves him dearly sitting at the other end of the sofa , with his feet their lap. I'm just heartbroken today, more than usual....

It's weird that she claims she was so determined to go to the Play It Again in Castle Rock when there's one in CO Springs that would be less than half the drive time, and is also along the way to Castle Rock. It doesn't make much sense. That's about a hour drive on the main route in light traffic, probably more like a hour and a half taking the back route she describes. Why would she take such a long, unnecessary trip with a sick kid in tow?
Thanks, just one more illogical piece of the puzzle.

Holy hell! Took a little break yesterday because between this case and missing baby Evelyn, my heart has been so heavy. It's taken me several hours to catch back up. I thought SM had possibly lawyered up, but after that interview there is NO way. I can't believe she keeps talking. She's trying to thwart investigators and get public support but she's not thinking far enough into the future and how she is providing excellent material for the prosecution and eliminating possible defense arguments. Keep talking Tee... Dan May and the world are listening...

She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods.

What on earth did TS put in the truck Sunday night..?
Could it have been some kind of weights..?

I feel Ugh just writing this, but it popped into my head as I read this part that she may have used something to weigh Gannon down with in a body of water..?
Is this a possibilty..?

TS is as Deranged as it it gets, so I guess anything is possible!! JMO

How to Use the Camera Remote App on Your Apple Watch
  • 1Tap the Digital Crown button. ...
  • 2Tap the Camera Remote app. ...
  • 3Frame up your shot by getting your subjects huddled together or centering a landscape photo or whatever. ...
  • 4If you want to take a photo, press the white shutter button in the center of the watch — just below the preview window.
This is how you can take a photo with the newer apple watch. Your phone has to be nearby (I am sure, driveway would be close enough) so it can connect to it. The watch can be used as a remote for taking a photo. I have an apple watch, and it can be done.
Enlarge and colored by me Remote There is no camera on the watch there is a remote to operate the camera of your phone on the watch though. You can set your phone on a tripod or something else and operate the phone from your watch.

So, a thought -

• RD's feed gets "leaked."
  • There were questions about a shadow upon return.
  • TS claims that Gannon DID get out of the truck in that clip and that the shadow is from him.
  • TS claims that the time frame of the videos is incorrect (after previously referencing the same clip, above)
  • TS then claims that she didn't back the truck into the driveway on the day in question.

So, maybe the "leaked" clip was a bit of a decoy. Maybe Gannon did exit the truck in that clip...and maybe when she returned and didn't back it into the driveway that's when Gannon didn't show back up...leading to AS breaking down at RD's house.

Just really struggling with the story shift that TS has made.

MOO

Exactly. So, TEE, did he get out like you initially said, hence the "shadow" or wait! "That wasn't even the same day because I didn't back in..."

I'm really starting to get pissed. If I suddenly stop posting, never to be seen on WS again, you'll know I've stroked out from rage....

WHERE IS GANNON? WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members