Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait, now that I think about it... four weeks later..."

IMO, the primary qualifying category of "barf bag" in a household with children, would be some bag guaranteed not to leak.

I.e., not a reclaimed plastic shopping bag, etc., etc.; ideally something specifically purpose-bought. Maybe like the thick white plastic bags my dentist uses to send me home after checkup, with my toothpaste and floss included.
The ones I get from the dentist are way too small to use. I use plastic bags from the grocery store or walmart double bagged.

How to Use the Camera Remote App on Your Apple Watch
  • 1Tap the Digital Crown button. ...
  • 2Tap the Camera Remote app. ...
  • 3Frame up your shot by getting your subjects huddled together or centering a landscape photo or whatever. ...
  • 4If you want to take a photo, press the white shutter button in the center of the watch — just below the preview window.
This is how you can take a photo with the newer apple watch. Your phone has to be nearby (I am sure, driveway would be close enough) so it can connect to it. The watch can be used as a remote for taking a photo. I have an apple watch, and it can be done.

So to be clear, the watch can operate the phone camera, but there is no lens on the watch?

... and all assuming that the news agency is somehow on her side.
I would be floored it the news agency...let alone anybody else in the civilized world...would be "on her side"...this was the only agency willing to give her a platform and not ask her any questions that she hadn't already prepared. And given the fact that everyone would read/tune in to this interview would immediately bring attention to the news organization as getting a highly coveted interview from a person the nation is so intrigued about in a world-wide case....JMHO

How did she send a selfie if she left her phone at home? (I'm sorry, I'm following too many sad sad cases at once :()
Exactly, so first she says that she took a selfie that proved Gannon returned and now she says that she forgot her phone, can't be both. And if she had absolute hard proof in the form of a time stamp selfie, I'd think she would have it plastered all over Facebook for the world to see.

Last edited:
"Wait, now that I think about it... four weeks later..."

To be precise, for those fans of statement analysis, "Truck" was parked on the street.

Not "THE truck".

"Truck", which I suppose she will next tell us is her affectionate name for it, like Lightning McQueen.

Whose truck, Tee? A similarly colored make and model one, but not actually YOUR truck?

The game changers are the red and blue things pictured here. They detach from the main unit, but can also be stored connected to the main unit (slides on). They fit in the palm of your hand.

View attachment 235037

IMO, the primary qualifying category of "barf bag" in a household with children, would be some bag guaranteed not to leak.

I.e., not a reclaimed plastic shopping bag, etc., etc.; ideally something specifically purpose-bought. Maybe like the thick white plastic bags my dentist uses to send me home after checkup, with my toothpaste and floss included.
To everyone’s point about the barf bag, if I’m taking a sick kid shopping because it’s so important (NOT), I’d bring a plastic trash can or a plastic barf bowl (aka popcorn bowl), ;) And, I would be so concerned about potential fallout - Vomit and poop on carpet in husbands truck and po’d husband/father bc - WHO-TS in this case, takes a sick Stepson out to buy Daddy a birthday present. o_O Daddy would prefer his child be home resting comfortably. The whole story is Ridiculous. It’s rough enough cleaning a bathroom, bed, carpets when kids are sick...I won’t let my sick kids out of their room to contain them and the cleanup...let alone drag them around in my vehicle for shopping so that I then quite possibly have to clean that up too. Logically, I wouldn’t torture myself like this, the child, the regular driver of said vehicle (father). I could go on about how illogical the story is that it leads me to believe something about TS ...this, what I consider self destructive behavior.

Does she still have the watch? I wonder if she realized she could be tracked with the watch and lost it on that 4-hour road trip. IMO

jmo
So where would you get the data from the watch independent of actually having possession of it? Is it with the cell phone records, itunes account? I know nothing about apple products.

Leaving your phone home but wearing your Apple Watch would seem to defeat the purpose if you're trying to stealth kill some one. jmo

My guess is she hasn’t followed stories on here about an Apple Watch being used to track a suspect... in Kelsey Berreth’s case, it was just the phone, so SM felt she did enough by leaving the phone behind.
Her research/preparation seemed to have failed her.

edited to fix typo courtesy of my iPhone

Last edited:
If you noticed in the video she went back in the house, I'm assuming after she took the selfie, then left her phone. JMO
Yes, but wasn't this before they left? I thought she had tried to prove that Gannon did get back to the house with her because she took a selfie with her phone. So either way it doesn't 'fit' with her original story.
She said something about taking pictures wherever they go so she can send the pictures to AS.
I highly doubt she would ever 'forget' to take her phone with her. Jmo

To everyone’s point about the barf bag, if I’m taking a sick kid shopping because it’s so important (NOT), I’d bring a plastic trash can or a plastic barf bowl (aka popcorn bowl), ;) And, I would be so concerned about potential fallout - Vomit and poop on carpet in husbands truck and po’d husband/father bc - WHO-TS in this case, takes a sick Stepson out to buy Daddy a birthday present. o_O Daddy would prefer his child be home resting comfortably. The whole story is Ridiculous. It’s rough enough cleaning a bathroom, bed, carpets when kids are sick...I won’t let my sick kids out of their room to contain them and the cleanup...let alone drag them around in my vehicle for shopping so that I then quite possibly have to clean that up too. Logically, I wouldn’t torture myself like this, the child, the regular driver of said vehicle (father). I could go on about how illogical the story is that it leads me to believe something about TS ...this, what I consider self destructive behavior.
I totally agree, it's the most ridiculous story ever. Can you imagine how a jury would view these details? Oh man I pity the public defender who draws her number!!!

For those trying to hold out hope that she didn't intentionally murder him and that he succumbed to illness in the back seat, you don't pre-leave your phone at home for that.

I am sick imagining Gannon, seeing all his sports equipment getting loaded in the truck. Surely he must have thought he'd been THAT naughty somehow....

Narcissists deal in the currency of making other people feel bad, responsible, inadequate.

She's all kinds of evil....

JMO

The second surveillance video is shown in this news video by FOX31 Denver:

In the video we see who appeared to be TS and GS having exited the truck while it was parked along the curb. TS alleges this video is actually recorded on January 27, the Monday GS went missing. She alleges it shows GS did return with her from the 4 hour shopping trip.

But also note: the other vehicle is pulling out of the Stauch driveway. I assume that must be HH driving.

TS, in her most recent interview says HH did NOT see GS that afternoon. This video disputes that claim.

Deeper and deeper....

There was NO REASON for that car trip....well, there is one reason, imo.

jmo

Having tried to keep up w/ all of last nites postings and then wake up to even more, all I can say is,this latest interview has sadly removed that .00000000000000000000000001 possibility that Gannon is alive. In my heart I have known LS was directly involved, and the attempts at humor have momentarily lifted my spirits... I can only hope that the second half of interview begins like this...”if LE stopped chasing me they would find him, he is right there, ————where I Left him, blah, blah, blah, blah”, because that is exactly how persons of this behavior type, hang themselves, in their every day interactions...this I believe will and is happening... there is a certain satisfaction in watching it happen, tempered w/ the reality that When Gannon does come back, his spirit has moved on long ago...

So, a thought -

• RD's feed gets "leaked."
  • There were questions about a shadow upon return.
  • TS claims that Gannon DID get out of the truck in that clip and that the shadow is from him.
  • TS claims that the time frame of the videos is incorrect (after previously referencing the same clip, above)
  • TS then claims that she didn't back the truck into the driveway on the day in question.

So, maybe the "leaked" clip was a bit of a decoy. Maybe Gannon did exit the truck in that clip...and maybe when she returned and didn't back it into the driveway that's when Gannon didn't show back up...leading to AS breaking down at RD's house.

Just really struggling with the story shift that TS has made.

MOO

BBM - This has been on my mind for a few threads. I've been wrong many times before but, I'm questioning the day of the video that was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member