Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her driving far past the Colorado Springs Play it Again Sports to the same store in a different town is really bothering me. Especially if she was mainly just trying to drop stuff off - it's a sports consignment chain and they do all their price stuff through the computer so there's no difference in what each store could've offered her.

I made up this map so y'all can see just how far out of her way she says she went, right past the closest Play it Again, and along the back route on 105 they've been searching. I've marked both the route from the home to the CO Springs Play it Again, and the route she says she took to the Castle Rock location.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200228-112011_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200228-112011_Chrome.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 98
Planned search for 11-year-old Colorado boy is called off as boy remains missing after a month | Daily Mail Online

On Thursday, the sheriff's office announced that on Friday, February 28, a search effort for Gannon would be underway in the area of Highway 83 and Highway 105.

The area is about 30 miles northwest to Lorcan Ranch where the boy lived and lies to the east of the town of Monument.

No information was given on what the search was looking for.

Three hours later, the search was called off again.

'As we have explained throughout this investigation, this is a very fluid investigation & it can change at any minute of the day,' the sheriff's office tweeted.

"Secondly, I'm going to be so ecstatic when I am able to say to people that I hope they have a really sincere apology for all of these theories that have came out online, for ALL of the things that they say that I have done, or people have done, and I just want everyone to know that we are going to find Gannon, and I love him so much, and I have been taking care of him for so long."

This right here fills me with white hot anger. THIS is what will make you ecstatic?!?! Not your stepson being found? You getting a damn APOLOGY? May the good Lord forgive my rising anger and hatred.

You know, if you are really, truly worried about mileage on your lease, you might wanna, oh, I don't know, shop at stores in the decently large city that you currently live in (population of 465,000 as of 2016 and I am sure much higher now) rather than drive an hour and a half each way with a sick child to a MUCH smaller town (population of 57,000 as of 2016).
But I guess you probably DO have a butt ton of miles on a leased vehicle if you consistently drive hours to go to stores which are actually, in fact, just a few miles from your home.
IMO
JMO
MOO

We moved into town (I still think of Colorado Springs as a town) from where we lived in the country a couple of years ago. I am still astonished about how much further a tank of gas goes now than it used to.

I've noticed that too. She has no team around her that we've seen.

Makes me wonder if she's the type to use sex to form a relationship - get a guy to stick around that way. But no real friends other than that. Speculation only, idk.

jmo

Oh, I think she does have a team, we just can't see it from where we sit.

I think she's the type to "network" and snow people, where ever she goes. Are they "real" friends? Probably not - but she wouldn't know and she thinks they are.

For those long time sleuthers, have you ever seen someone act like this, especially when police has not even named them a POI? She is actually inadvertently giving SM more ammunition. I don't understand why. She is explaining things that were not even publicly released.
She must care alot about what people think of her.

ALL MOO, she seems to really hate Gannon's bio mom. I don't know why, she has the man. I think she truly resented having to take care of her step kids. She probably just thought she would see them from time to time and now she is watching 2 kids while her husband is away. Maybe Gannon was old enough not to take her shiz, unilke the baby sister.

I just don;t get this at all. If I was the bio mom, I would be in jail right now cause I would have found her and triy to make her talk.

At the same time I do not get calculated and premeditated murder from her.
IMO she never wanted to murder but she was forced to in order to hide child abuse, but that is cold calculated murder.

Her driving far past the Colorado Springs Play it Again Sports to the same store in a different town is really bothering me. Especially if she was mainly just trying to drop stuff off - it's a sports consignment chain and they do all their price stuff through the computer so there's no difference in what each store could've offered her.

I made up this map so y'all can see just how far out of her way she says she went, right past the closest Play it Again, and along the back route on 105 they've been searching. I've marked both the route from the home to the CO Springs Play it Again, and the route she says she took to the Castle Rock location.

Thank you so much!

For those long time sleuthers, have you ever seen someone act like this, especially when police has not even named them a POI? She is actually inadvertently giving SM more ammunition. I don't understand why. She is explaining things that were not even publicly released.
She must care alot about what people think of her.

I’ve been here since Casey Anthony and I don’t recall anyone behaving this way!

I was a new mom back then and ever since that case, missing kids just pull at my heartstrings. I had to take a LOOONG break after Kyron. I still think of that little boy and wonder what happened to him. There’s also Sky....another child where we didn’t get closure.
Anywhoo, the missing kid cases are the worst and I may need a break after this one. I’m staying until we find Gannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member