Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could speak directly to Tee, this is probably what I'd say.

None of us (us being random Internet people) KNOWS what happened to Gannon or whether you're involved.

But the truth is, none of us matter. Talking to journalists, crime sites, or random people on the internet isn't helping you or anyone else. It's like talking to the wind.

If you DID something, you need to shut the actual F up and engage with an attorney. If you DIDN'T, well, same thing at this point.

To a lot of people out here, it looks like you did. It's going to affect you for the rest of your life. The internet is filling up with nasty speculation and it never goes away. The more you stir the pot, the more garbage comes to the top. If you didn't do anything, and he is never found, you will be looked on with suspicion for the rest of your life. It will affect your ability to get and keep a job, friends, social activities, everything. You won't be able to be seen in public without being recognized.

Your window of opportunity for attaining the best possible outcome is dwindling. Do you want to be the next Terri Horman?

I absolutely agree and would add... do you have any idea what you are doing to YOUR OWN CHILD as well?! How this will affect her for the rest of her life?? From my understanding the father isn’t in her life (?).

Absolutely, I agree. I’m just curious if others are getting that feeling, and if it’s in part due to the timing and location...
Same. Not sure what it is. Maybe it's just desperation mingled with some blind hope. But today feels different. It might only be that I WANT it to be different. But I'm still holding onto it.

If you DID something, you need to shut the actual F up and engage with an attorney. If you DIDN'T, well, same thing at this point.
It reminds me of Raskolnikov in Crime and Punishment. I found myself screaming at him (in my mind), "Just stop!" while I was reading that book.

Although, I really don't want her to stop. Because I want her to tell us where Gannon is, either intentionally or unintentionally.

Here’s another question I have.

We all know Gannon got into the truck. Even though some (the neighbor even) suggested he was sluggish, he wasn’t noticeably falling over, bandaged, or visibly bleeding that we could see. (Obviously, I acknowledge his clothes could’ve been concealing injuries though.)

But let’s say when he left he was likely still very functional even if impaired in some unknown way. If we believe he never returned, which most of us do, then that means the murder scene—if there is one—is somewhere off site.

But LE seems to have visited the house many times and has removed evidence there. And TS herself has led us to believe vomit, diarrhea, and blood may be found in or around the house. So that seems to suggest the house could be the crime scene. Do any of you think LE is holding back some info and they know G returned and suspect he was killed at the house and his body was removed? Or do you think the bodily evidence gathered at the house is going to point to ongoing abuse of some kind? Sickness?

Meaning if we think he died and was disposed of off site, how do we reconcile all the evidence gathering and bodily fluids at the house?

Agree.
The house search produced more questions with each search.

IMO

She left her phone at home. That tells me she knew exactly what that drive was about.

JMO
My theory—if TS is responsible—is premeditated murder to cover abuse. I think she may have hurt him, and then realized that not only would she be in trouble with LE and have the child abuse jacket placed on her, but she would also be in trouble with AS. She would lose her marriage and her lifestyle. She panicked and tried to make it seem as if GS ran away. This way she could save face and gain sympathy at the same time. She could also play victim.

Will you all help me think this through?

I know sometimes we tend to develop elaborate ideas about what happened. Like it’s been suggested that maybe TS went out and purposefully bought poison or laced his drinks with eye drops or scouted disposal spots or dug a hole ahead of time. And to be fair, I sometimes think along the same lines. Like I was thinking she may have overdosed him on meds on purpose (still a possibility).

But I have been thinking today that when a female guardian is charged with a criminal act toward a child, in many cases (definitely not all), it is learned she was in an unhealthy place (mentally, emotionally) and more or less reaches a breaking point and does something impulsive to the kids.

As a result, I’ve been considering today whether it’s more likely that Gannon was legitimately sick or accidentally injured in an impulsive breakdown like this. But because of her unhealthy state, or possible resentment toward him, TS simply didn’t believe him that he needed medical attention. Or she feared involving medical staff (mandatory reporters of abuse) would turn bad for her. So maybe she didn’t set out to kill him, but failed to act to help him as his condition was worsening. Maybe she was telling herself he was faking.

But by the time she realized he needed help, her efforts to get meds were too little too late. She hoped the medicine would somehow turn things around and drove him around waiting to see if the meds would kick in. But maybe when they didn’t, he either died or went unconscious and she dumped him. Or she started to panic because she knew there was no scenario where she’d be able to avoid being held responsible for neglect or participation in the injury, so she made an in the moment decision to harm him (like dumping a sick kid off a cliff like someone mentioned).

To me, that is more likely than poison or her beating a child to death with a weapon. But I wanted to ask for your opinions, knowing that whatever we think is most likely, it doesn’t rule out that this case could also be an exception where the most unlikely things prove true.
In my opinion, this could be plausible.

Will you all help me think this through?

I know sometimes we tend to develop elaborate ideas about what happened. Like it’s been suggested that maybe TS went out and purposefully bought poison or laced his drinks with eye drops or scouted disposal spots or dug a hole ahead of time. And to be fair, I sometimes think along the same lines. Like I was thinking she may have overdosed him on meds on purpose (still a possibility).

But I have been thinking today that when a female guardian is charged with a criminal act toward a child, in many cases (definitely not all), it is learned she was in an unhealthy place (mentally, emotionally) and more or less reaches a breaking point and does something impulsive to the kids.

As a result, I’ve been considering today whether it’s more likely that Gannon was legitimately sick or accidentally injured in an impulsive breakdown like this. But because of her unhealthy state, or possible resentment toward him, TS simply didn’t believe him that he needed medical attention. Or she feared involving medical staff (mandatory reporters of abuse) would turn bad for her. So maybe she didn’t set out to kill him, but failed to act to help him as his condition was worsening. Maybe she was telling herself he was faking.

But by the time she realized he needed help, her efforts to get meds were too little too late. She hoped the medicine would somehow turn things around and drove him around waiting to see if the meds would kick in. But maybe when they didn’t, he either died or went unconscious and she dumped him. Or she started to panic because she knew there was no scenario where she’d be able to avoid being held responsible for neglect or participation in the injury, so she made an in the moment decision to harm him (like dumping a sick kid off a cliff like someone mentioned).

To me, that is more likely than poison or her beating a child to death with a weapon. But I wanted to ask for your opinions, knowing that whatever we think is most likely, it doesn’t rule out that this case could also be an exception where the most unlikely things prove t

How would leaving the phone at home fit into this scenario?

My theory—if TS is responsible—is premeditated murder to cover abuse. I think she may have hurt him, and then realized that not only would she be in trouble with LE and have the child abuse jacket placed on her, but she would also be in trouble with AS. She would lose her marriage and her lifestyle. She panicked and tried to make it seem as if GS ran away. This way she could save face and gain sympathy at the same time. She could also play victim.

This would be my high-level summary as well.

I would add that, knowing the areas being searched, a lack of local knowledge led to a belief that apparently heavily wooded areas would have a lot of options for disposal. I KNOW those areas, and most of them are overlooked by at least one residence or have traffic driving by. I think this led to the apparently frantic driving around. By the way, ponderosa pine forests are not necessarily as dense as the wooded areas near where I grew up in Maryland. If the homeowners are doing their job and remediating around their property to mitigate wildfire risk, you can actually see more than one would expect. In Maryland, no one cared about clearing out the understory, because it is so humid there is little risk of a wildfire burning out of control.

Brandon Thompson on Twitter

Brandon Thompson
@BThompsonNews

The
@EPCSheriff
is searching a new area of the county today in the disappearance of Gannon Stauch #FindGannon
IMO I think this search feels different to a lot of us because there seems to be a lot of silence with it. I mean this search has been going on for a few hours and this is the first we are hearing from MSM concerning it. I don't know if that is due to other news being top priority or that LE has told MSM to back off. I am not sure if that is a good or bad sign. I just want this sweet boy that has captured my heart found.

So, according to the latest article:
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

ADT detected movement in the basement area and the main floor around 3pm. Doesn’t that prove someone else was there besides TS? We know the sisters weren’t home yet and AS was out of town....so could it have been Gannon?

and now Leigh Egan has confirmed the selfie on GS’s phone, which by TS’s account, was taken after they returned from their “shopping trip.” So maybe, just maybe, GS did exit on the opposite side of the truck that day, and he did return home.

Does anyone know the Alice Crimmins case? We could have something similar here.

I don’t doubt that TS feels guilty about something, hence her reactions and attacks—but everything changes if Gannon did in fact come home that day.
Just did a drive by at the new search location. They have a staging area set up with a sign on Walker Road. I drove into the parking lot and it looks like there are fewer than 10 cars.

I also drove some of the side roads but didn’t see anyone. The fact that I can’t even find the searchers makes me realize just how difficult this search for sweet Gannon is. I know they’re working with some kind of location data, but still.

I’ll watch for reporters talking about the search today and get back out if it seems productive.

MOO sounds like there is a secondary staging area or they split up into several smaller search parties.

Agree.
The house search produced more questions with each search.
Sometimes I try to flip it the other way.

What possible theories could we come up with that could explain how Gannon could be alive (as she claims), yet also explain why she is spinning out of control in guilt?

He really did go out into the neighborhood in an attempt to find friends who were available to play and...

-An accident befell him, but no one can find him even after 30 days.
-A third party gave him a ride elsewhere where an accident or foul play befell him and no one can find him.
-Someone, known or unknown to stepmom, abducted him.
-Stepmom purposefully took him somewhere or to someone who she believed would return him, but they never did.
-Stepmom is purposefully having him held offsite.
-Gannon somehow got to someone who heard his possible stories of abuse and saw his terrible condition and is quietly sheltering him because they fear courts will return him to stepmom.

What else?

My judgment for now is that all of these possibilities are more far-fetched than the idea that TS harmed him. Mostly I see it this way bc of how guilty she acts and the apparent presence of diarrhea, blood, vomit, tools with blood, cars with blood and so on.

What say you? Do any of the above alternative theories seem interesting to you?

It’s a troubling fact that human actions produce suffering and destruction every day. Why do humans do evil? Inhumanity...is it some inner deficit of human nature, lurking in the shadow world of our psychology? I think so. What else makes sense?

I wish stepmom would T-Square up a few facts for us? Hiding behind her phone spinning straw into gold isn’t working for her.. An old fairy tale lyric comes to mind: Does she reveal her own name on the third interview?

"tonight tonight, my plans I make, tomorrow tomorrow, the baby I take. The queen will never win the game, for Rumpelstiltskin is my name"

I think she must be on the verge of, if not already, a full blown delusional paranoid manic episode. This is serious. I have no drawn conclusion as of date as to the extent of her involvement except she is the only choice as suspect.
Seeking serious advocate for mental health is the her only choice for sanity survival. Confessing to LE. Leading them to Gannon. That’s the only move left on the board. She’s all alone. She used up and killed off all her people. She thinks she has LE in check. I can’t wait for the Queen and all her people still on the board take the KingT she thinks she is. Checkmate’s coming.

I think human nature contains many dark aspects. Upbringing and culture play huge roles in subduing what for many humans are almost irresistible urges. The list is wrong, and it's not only violence, but deception (also found in other primates), but also huge variation in how strongly social or asocial a human might be, and whether a person is likely to be an addictive type personality. There are huge genetic components in some of that, but upbringing is so important too (the identical twin studies show us that).

I think most researchers believe that narcissism is natural and normal in babies and small children, and it begins to diminish sometime after age 4 (earlier in some kids) for most kids. But not all kids. Some people are going to remain driven by the same narcissistic drives that make 2 year olds throw tantrums (and make them throw things at others in an attempt to harm, as some toddlers are known to do). My mom used to say, "Can you imagine if grown-ups acted like that?" A 2 year old has little sense about what is good for themselves or for others. They are a mess of inchoate drives and simple thoughts, their parents have to help them learn how to be a functioning human. 2 year olds appear to lie al because their brains don't comprehend that other people truly exist and have different thoughts/worldviews than them. They think everyone thinks exactly like they do and they change what they think about something in an instant. 2 year olds are not particularly reliable at narrating events (the opposite).

So, people who are still narcissists at 34 definitely need mental health care. Narcissists have increased in number since the 50's and 60's (see Christopher Lasch's book, the numbers have only gotten worse since he wrote). Lasch blames not only parents but the entire culture into which some parents place their children (unwittingly, following what their own families and everyone else is doing). A mentally healthy person isn't going to become a flaming narcissist simply because of culture, but a narcissist is really going to struggle in US culture, according to Lasch, because we are the world leaders in creating conditions that promote it. In the end, I think all experts agree it's down to early childhood and parenting...

I totally agree with you that LS is either in the throes of a full-blown psychotic episode (with manic features) or she is in a borderline psychotic state (which is more likely as she can pull herself together for interviews). Her narcissism will not let her confess.

THIS ^

It’s a troubling fact that human actions produce suffering and destruction every day. Why do humans do evil? Inhumanity...is it some inner deficit of human nature, lurking in the shadow world of our psychology? I think so. What else makes sense?

I wish stepmom would T-Square up a few facts for us? Hiding behind her phone spinning straw into gold isn’t working for her.. An old fairy tale lyric comes to mind: Does she reveal her own name on the third interview?

"tonight tonight, my plans I make, tomorrow tomorrow, the baby I take. The queen will never win the game, for Rumpelstiltskin is my name"

I think she must be on the verge of, if not already, a full blown delusional paranoid manic episode. This is serious. I have no drawn conclusion as of date as to the extent of her involvement except she is the only choice as suspect.
Seeking serious advocate for mental health is the her only choice for sanity survival. Confessing to LE. Leading them to Gannon. That’s the only move left on the board. She’s all alone. She used up and killed off all her people. She thinks she has LE in check. I can’t wait for the Queen and all her people still on the board take the KingT she thinks she is. Checkmate’s coming.
What a post, you're very articulate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member