Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I especially agree with your last statement. When we hear all the facts here, this is going to be far worse than we ever imagined.

Stunning cruelty that culminated in the death of a child.

If you think this is bad now, just wait a while.

I am 100% with you on this. I think the level of depravity here is such that a conscience is not to be found in this animal. I think what we may have is a situation where poor Gannon may be found in several places, or not found at all. I shudder to think that this woman continues to control the narrative. What LE needs, desperately, is to find Gannon, or conclude definitively what she did to/with him. MOO

Because he was accompanying a family member (I may have seen his mom mentioned somewhere at some point) who was also flying out of Denver. The COS airport is closer and made sense for his return home.

I fly out of Denver frequently. The selection of flights is much better. One time we were flying out of COS and our plane had a problem. We could not get rescheduled until the next day. This is much less likely to happen if you go out of Denver.

Well...she could’ve been abusive to him as a pattern and it was that same abusive mindset that led her to callously dismiss his real medical emergency. So she could’ve still felt like she would be held responsible and panicked. But I get what you’re saying. Appendicitis might not be the best fit. I was just glad to see someone else suggested it because it had never crossed my mind!

There is the possibility that she injured him severely enough to cause the appendix or other organs to rupture?? My own not so educated guess.

Let's think about WHY. Why a rental. NO REAL PARENT says "Sorry, Son, we never came looking for you. You know, mileage "

She must have driven SOMETHING to the airport on Tuesday. I have to assume they left the airport in two, one driven by AS, one by TS. Otherwise they just leave one car there?????

So...why.... why do they need a 4th car? HOW did TS sell THIS IDEA to AS?????

JMO I think TS needed a vehicle without GPS and needed it badly. AS would drive his own car.... her car had CARNET... she needed an incognito car. But why????

More disposal? Re-disposal? Did she think of something overnight? Like THE KEY. Had to circle back and add to her disposal?

I'll bet all my monies she rented a car specifically WITHOUT GPS.

I weep for Gannon's family. They had NO IDEA this kind of evil walked among them.

JMO

I’m going back in my circle of thought. I think Gannon may be close by. I return to this first false sighting. Claimed false according only by stepmom AFAIK. The sighting seemed to be downplayed. I’m not sure it was a coincidence.

The department had previously reported that he was last seen at the *advertiser censored* & Go on Mesa Ridge Parkway in Colorado Springs near Fountain. But upon reviewing surveillance footage Tuesday, his stepmother said the boy suspected to be Stauch was not him, Mynatt said.
Search underway for missing Colorado Springs boy

I'd forgotten about that. But surely when AS and/or LH arrived, they would have asked (or been asked by LE) to see it for themselves, the bio parents, to be sure?

The rental car explanation is a dud.

I will help you develop a more believable excuse, T. Next time, say that there are other friends and family coming into town to help and you needed an extra vehicle to mobilize as many people and cover as much area as possible.

I have got a 10 year old. If he ran away, we would have every friend in town looking for him so he would have to look out for every kind of vehicle—familiar or unfamiliar, owned or rental. That just doesn’t check out.

Also, when was she searching?

Didn't her Cousin It interview include some weird ramblings about "needing" to be able to search in a group of family members who are starting out with fond feelings for her (a wicked paraphrase on my part, I grant), because "the family" (read: lying liars who lie) needs protection from all those death threats they're getting?

Well, now it's starting to look like the only thing stopping her from having a friendly search phalanx surrounding her, would be Al figuring out posthaste that he doesn't want to be stuck in a car with this piece of work, doesn't it?

OMG, can you imagine what the conversation was (would have been?) like driving around with her??

And if she suggested they split up, and/or Al never went driving around with her in the rental car... well... then we know why she needed a strange car, so that she, like the stock scene with some movie villain, could sneak stealthily upon Gannon and get to him before anybody else did.

I am 100% with you on this. I think the level of depravity here is such that a conscience is not to be found in this animal. I think what we may have is a situation where poor Gannon may be found in several places, or not found at all. I shudder to think that this woman continues to control the narrative. What LE needs, desperately, is to find Gannon, or conclude definitively what she did to/with him. MOO
I do think he’s going to be found, and found in one piece.

What does give me some concern, is that she may have returned to the murder/body dump location, and moved him to a better spot.

She rented that car for a reason, and I really want to know if she and Al were separated for a period of time (which would have allowed her to return).

That image is eerily ominous. Stepmom is clearly dramatic enough to choose this path less traveled. Appropriately named as such in her sick delight. I can see her deluded brain producing evil endorphins pinging in her warped shriveled mind as she sets her eyes upon the signs. Lifetime movie in the making. She can’t believe her luck at the cross in the road. She tells herself - ‘Yes, this is the sign I need. It’s meant to be. No sense fighting fate. It’s not my fault. I didn’t ask for Gannon.’ imo

I do think he’s going to be found, and found in one piece.

What does give me some concern, is that she may have returned to the murder/body dump location, and moved him to a better spot.

She rented that car for a reason, and I really want to know if she and Al were separated for a period of time (which would have allowed her to return).
I've thought exactly the same

Welp, surely the rental car has GPS. They have it so the company can retrieve the car when losers don’t return it! Guess they may be dealing w GPS from watch and car and therefore struggling to narrow it down/cover all areas (trying to remain optimistic).

Here is something I have a problem w/... I do not think Gannon could have had all the different issues occur during the three day period, even if he did have an idiot/ uncaring/ awful person/ SM. She would have probably taking him to the dr... once Gannon was reported missing, someone such as LS could have become worried about forensics, called in during any missing child, and started splaining, most of the time, no one questions her routine numerous liesas to when things happen.... truth in her lies, they had all happened during time rented. here is my fear of what happened... somewhere in a thread LS stated that for punishment, they would “make them exercise” or walk...this makes a certain sense, in that a hyperactive child often does seem to misbehave, when actually it is impossible for them to controll their energy...I can see LS keeping him home from school, just to punish him... especially if he lived, taking him to PIA to torment him, I can see him being at her mercy the entire trip and it ending w/ her dumping him, alive and relatively ok, planning on going back later... something changed, she got sucked into the runaway/abducted scenario, and because she is not normal, she has been lying to coverup ever since.... meanwhile he has been out there wandering in the cold, alone. I really can’t imagine anything worse, except if he had been terribly abused before.

TS and the Rental Car
Now that we are well versed in T-speak, WS eagerly attempts to interpret the latest splaination. We immediately divide by 6, subtract the illogical then factor in basic common sense to calculate a believable solution.

Headache anyone? o_O

Last edited:
The rental car explanation is a dud.

I will help you develop a more believable excuse, T. Next time, say that there are other friends and family coming into town to help and you needed an extra vehicle to mobilize as many people and cover as much area as possible.

Honestly! Her explantations are all just so off the wall! For a lawyer she is truly a classic case of "don't open your mouth!".

Lie detector by independent company that El Paso County knows nothing about? Whatever! If she truly passed a verifiable and reputable lie detector she would make that her profile picture. We all would have seen it. Crime Online for sure would have it. No doubt it was some sort of Facebook quiz or something she gave herself, if taken at all. I call total BS on that.

Rental car was to move evidence without GPS. She is still throwing Gannon under the bus saying it was so he wouldn't recognize it and hide. Like he is this rebellious hardcore runaway ducking into dark alleys.

She is so transparent.

I just read the search is near a house....would not put it past her to try and frame somebody, somehow.

Welp, surely the rental car has GPS. They have it so the company can retrieve the car when losers don’t return it! Guess they may be dealing w GPS from watch and car and therefore struggling to narrow it down/cover all areas (trying to remain optimistic).

I can just see it:

Customer: I want a car without GPS.
Customer Service: Well, here is one without a navigation system.
Customer: I'll take it.

Honestly! Her explantations are all just so off the wall! For a lawyer she is truly a classic case of "don't open your mouth!".

Lie detector by independent company that El Paso County knows nothing about? Whatever! If she truly passed a verifiable and reputable lie detector she would make that her profile picture. We all would have seen it. Crime Online for sure would have it. No doubt it was some sort of Facebook quiz or something she gave herself if taken at all. I call total BS on that.

Rental car was to move evidence without GPS. She is still throwing Gannon under the bus saying it was so he wouldn't recognize it and hide. Like he is this rebellious hardcore runaway ducking into dark alleys.

She is so transparent.

I just read the search is near a house....would not put it past her to try and frame somebody, somehow.
Exactly. If she passed a polygraph, those results would be plastered everywhere. She’d probably tear down all the missing posters, and replace them with a copy of her results.

Complete and utter BS, and it shows that she either took a law enforcement administered polygraph and failed, or never took one at all.

Sounds like the same is true for the private one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper