Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically: if you were a worried parent, knew your kid was missing, and your spouse picked you up in a strange car saying we don't want to frighten him with a familiar car, what would be your reaction?

I will answer. And if I am out of bounds, I will stand corrected.
I concluded that he was injured after connecting the video with her remarks to explain away Gannon's blood on the bumper and other places. The last place I would bandage his foot would be the dirty bumper of my car. Even so, it would have easier to stabilize a foot on the garage floor.

She made that statement knowing that no one would ever see his foot.
And knowing they might find blood on the car.

Perhaps there was some discussion about how much mileage was being put on the leased car.

I can't remember being all that worried about it the one time I leased a car. But that was many years ago, and I liked it well enough that we bought it when the lease was up. We knew it had been maintained properly and I think it lasted us another 130K miles before we donated to charity.

Lease overmileage doesn't seem to be the kind of thing that would be mitigated by a rental. I'm pretty sure a daily rental would cost more than the overmileage fee you would pay for a day of driving.

I guess I could be wrong, I'm no leased vehicles expert.

Does LS even REALIZE that her trial is not and WILL NOT take place in the social media arena???

There are real police officers, real detectives, REAL EVIDENCE, a prosecutor, a judge, and a JURY. And if charges prior to July, she could potentially face THE DEATH PENALTY.

THEY will hear THE FACTS. She will not be telling them a story in only her words, and hoping they buy her BS.

THIS IS REAL, LS. And no amount of trying to spin tales and win sympathy on social media is going to stop you from facing judgment now or in the hereafter.

She doesn’t give a crap at all about the little boy at the center of all this. All she seems to care about is her image, and the only anger she shows is the anger she feels because her stories aren’t helping and she isn’t getting told how wonderful she is...

Evil walks among us, and I need to take a timeout because I’m getting all ragey again.

moo
Very well said!

The truck doesn’t look like it’s been detailed on the 29th. https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Gannon Stauch -CO-/013020.h2.jpg~original But it may not be the most relevant vehicle. I’ve always wondered if there was an accident in their driveway or garage Sunday. I think there are more car stories.
Would you get the evidence washed out and then drive it though the back roads again to make it look like you didn’t wash it? Depends on how your mind works.

Hats off. This is stellar analysis. It underlines how easily it can skew our thinking if we accept a few things as fact that turn out to be false.

I don’t yet buy that LE is sure G didn’t return to the house. Because of their repeated return visits to collect more evidence, I am leaving room for the idea that evidence of his return could have turned up later (or the timing on the video clip might be different than we currently believe) but they kept it close to their vests. But I don’t think G independently took off. I think all roads lead to T regardless.
Hopefully soon LE will get to that T in the road and take er...to jail

CrimeOnline saw the receipt- I wonder if it had a GPS on it? Budget car rental does not include it as standard, it’s an extra charge, though in my travel experience (I travel often for work), they add the GPS unless you specifically exclude it.

Also, pointing out that the VW has Car-Net makes it clear why the red truck was driven that Monday...

So, my new question is, where did the car go on a Tuesday, as it’s likely she moved something/ someone. I assume SM had a phone with her, unless she forgot it that day too?

"Stauch said that her husband’s truck was never at the airport, apparently disputing an online rumor. She explained that Stauch left for work with a family member to the airport and never drove or parked his truck there."

“He left Saturday night to fly out of the Denver Airport with a family member who had a red eye fly and he had an early morning flight.”
So did she drive her leased vehicle to the airport? Or perhaps she got a friend or family member to drop her off so she could rent the car?

I am increasingly of the thought that Gannon came home on Monday afternoon with her. That would leave me to believe something happened shortly after he came back. 95% chance she or her daughter did something and LS covered it up while the older daughter took the younger sister to the store.

I guess there is a 5% chance that a neighbor took Gannon. If LS is telling the truth that she parked on the curb when she returned, then you have to question the neighbor on the return video possibly being from another time. Could be a human screw up or a bad attempt to challenge LS's story.

I’m going back in my circle of thought. I think Gannon may be close by. I return to this first false sighting. Claimed false according only by stepmom AFAIK. The sighting seemed to be downplayed. I’m not sure it was a coincidence.

The department had previously reported that he was last seen at the *advertiser censored* & Go on Mesa Ridge Parkway in Colorado Springs near Fountain. But upon reviewing surveillance footage Tuesday, his stepmother said the boy suspected to be Stauch was not him, Mynatt said.
Search underway for missing Colorado Springs boy

Wonder if they are reviewing new rounds of home surveillance cam and trail cam footage now? Seems like the GPS or devices, not to mention TS’ comments, might lead them to scour for footage of new areas where she might have been.

The airport is actually pretty close to their house. I don’t think there’s any rentals closer. But I agree with AS being able to get one himself. And how did she get to the airport to rent it?
BBM-- I was just going to ask the same thing-- How did she get there to rent the rental car ??
I mean, if she drove herself there, to pick up AS, that doesn't even make sense to rent a car. He could have rented the car himself and drove himself home.
OMG-- and the lies keep coming

Hypothetically: if you were a worried parent, knew your kid was missing, and your spouse picked you up in a strange car saying we don't want to frighten him with a familiar car, what would be your reaction?
It would puzzle me for sure. But until I got my bearings, I might think “well that’s not logical, but you’re clearly under a lot of stress.” Then later on that day as I heard out the whole story? Well I might just kick her out of the house.;)

Screaming. Screaming at her. At the situation. Praying. Crying. Telling her to return the car. That it’s on the list of the other stupid things she does.

I have a couple options:

(1): "Have you gone crazy? That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard of."

(2): "Why would he be afraid of our car? Anyways, he can't outrun our car, so what does it matter if he sees us in it?"

(3): "Why... what did you do to him, that all of a sudden he's scared to see either of us coming?"

(ETA part of a thought in #2.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member