Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why this group is so helpful. Appendicitis would fit so well with theories I was tossing out earlier, but it never occurred to me. He claims to be in pain, she thinks maybe he is exaggerating or faking, she gets him meds for constipation or anxiety and fails to respond to true medical emergency. Appendicitis works there. So would any kind of internal bleeding, ruptured organ...

But...
what are the chances that a child with an appendicitis are going to run anywhere?

Why rent from the airport though? Wasn’t there a closer rental to her house? they have ample cars.... why need another? If AS was flying home, he could have gotten the rental on his own without her. Sounds like she needed to be the one renting it for some reason... and I think it was to ask about a gps.
The airport is actually pretty close to their house. I don’t think there’s any rentals closer. But I agree with AS being able to get one himself. And how did she get to the airport to rent it?

Wait. If she knows the description of “who he left with” how does she explain thinking he would see them? She makes no sense.
This is seriously one of the dumbest of all her “explanations.”
That you think your poor child would hide from you?
Door to door looking for him?
Door to door from airport to house? What?
Ha! Great point.

So law enforcement has known who Gannon left with, and who sent this person, since “day one.”

But she reported him as a runaway, and then rented a car so Gannon wouldn’t know it was his parents looking for him.

Because that makes sense.

So we now have to add to this:

AS was with her when she rented the car

It doesn't really say that he was with her when she rented the car, just that they left the airport together in the rented car.

"That morning, Stauch said she picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport; both left the airport in the rental car, she claimed."

Do we know what time his flight got in?

"CrimeOnline viewed a Budget Rental receipt and confirmation number that indicated a white Kia Rio sedan was rented from the Colorado Springs airport at 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020, under Tecia Stauch’s name. The car was returned the following day at 1:20 p.m."

Also, how exactly did Al and the family member get to the airport if he didn't take his pickup?

"Stauch said that her husband’s truck was never at the airport, apparently disputing an online rumor. She explained that Stauch left for work with a family member to the airport and never drove or parked his truck there."

“He left Saturday night to fly out of the Denver Airport with a family member who had a red eye fly and he had an early morning flight.”

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

This is why this group is so helpful. Appendicitis would fit so well with theories I was tossing out earlier, but it never occurred to me. He claims to be in pain, she thinks maybe he is exaggerating or faking, she gets him meds for constipation or anxiety and fails to respond to true medical emergency. Appendicitis works there. So would any kind of internal bleeding, ruptured organ...

And this is why, boys and girls, I hauled my mother to the doctor so many times in her last three years. I may have thought she was malingering, or trying to get attention, but I am not medically trained and was unwilling to take the risk.

I had a light bulb moment ... If the theory that TS disposed of GS to cover up abuse, then appendicitis or an ulcer won't fit.

It DOES change the narrative some, but kids who are abused could still get appendicitis. Though I see what you’re saying. That given everything else, it’s more likely issues caused by injury.
But...
what are the chances that a child with an appendicitis are going to run anywhere?
I don’t necessarily think he ever did run anywhere. (Tho I am not saying I think it is appendicitis. Just that it fits and hadn’t occurred to me so was glad to see someone suggest it.)

Last edited:
It doesn't really say that he was with her when she rented the car, just that they left the airport together in the rented car.

"That morning, Stauch said she picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport; both left the airport in the rental car, she claimed."

"CrimeOnline viewed a Budget Rental receipt and confirmation number that indicated a white Kia Rio sedan was rented from the Colorado Springs airport at 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020, under Tecia Stauch’s name. The car was returned the following day at 1:20 p.m."

Also, how exactly did Al and the family member get to the airport if he didn't take his pickup?

"Stauch said that her husband’s truck was never at the airport, apparently disputing an online rumor. She explained that Stauch left for work with a family member to the airport and never drove or parked his truck there."

“He left Saturday night to fly out of the Denver Airport with a family member who had a red eye fly and he had an early morning flight.”

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

Great catch. She could’ve potentially rented it earlier that morning and then created the evade Gannon story as justification for doing so. The reporter checked the receipt so there was apparently a rental time listed. Wish we knew (or do we?) the exact time she picked up AS.

Maybe the other vehicle was being detailed...

“From my interview, I told them where I went. I’m sure they verified it with my watch. On top of that, my own Volskwagen car has Carnet in it. I think what they did what looked at anywhere where I might have went from the day before and after I went to the airport

Did she even drive her own car that we are aware of??
Well she says that vehivle does have GPS so maybe thats why she was using all these other vehicles??
Could she have done something with Gannon the day after he dissapeared??
Oh I'm all confuddled!!o_O:confused:o_O:rolleyes:
She seems acutely aware of what devices and vehicles could track her movements- hence the myriad of car switches/rentals and similar phone switches. I don't think her awareness is now after the fact, seems like this was factored into her plans. IMO.

Oh dear ... on my first read of "part 2" I actually thought it was someone's creative spoof … as in "here's how zany the next part of this story *might* turn out to be!" … you know, kind of like when you read an article and think "Wait, was that actually the Onion?" #yikes

No offense taken, but I do just want to say that the people “focusing on this woman” are only doing so because they care about G and believe she is the key to getting our eyes on Gannon. Praying today is the day Gannon’s justice begins.
Oh I wasn’t speaking to any posters. I get that. But I also think she wants the attention and just me personally i’m Not giving her that today. I want Gannon found today because who knows if and when there will be an active search again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper