Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does LS even REALIZE that her trial is not and WILL NOT take place in the social media arena???

There are real police officers, real detectives, REAL EVIDENCE, a prosecutor, a judge, and a JURY. And if charges prior to July, she could potentially face THE DEATH PENALTY.

THEY will hear THE FACTS. She will not be telling them a story in only her words, and hoping they buy her BS.

THIS IS REAL, LS. And no amount of trying to spin tales and win sympathy on social media is going to stop you from facing judgment now or in the hereafter.

She doesn’t give a crap at all about the little boy at the center of all this. All she seems to care about is her image, and the only anger she shows is the anger she feels because her stories aren’t helping and she isn’t getting told how wonderful she is...

Evil walks among us, and I need to take a timeout because I’m getting all ragey again.

moo

MOO. Has it ever been stated how long AS had been absent from the home before Gannon disappeared? NOT sleuthing AS at all here, just think it is pertinent in determining other events leading up to the that Monday, etc. MOO

The clock was ticking though, and the video from the neighbor wouldn’t have been described as “the break we needed,” if she did go back out.

Good point. Did LE call it the break they needed or did someone say they did? I tend to think you’re right, but I am one of those people who has to examine all the options. Part of me also thinks any given LE officer might say, “Thanks, this is the break we needed,” but then later another clip from a different neighbor’s footage could be discovered that adds even more info to the first...

They’re searching it’s sides of Highway 105 near Peaceful Pines Rd which is about a mile west of highway 83.

A group of 5-6 are on the shoulder of the south side of the road. Where they’re searching, it’s bare ground. They have shovels.

A group of 10 are on Peaceful Pines north of 105. They’re searching right at the side of the dirt street in snow, using snow shovels and seen to be focused on a particular spot. This search area is basically in someone’s front yard. Hard to understand.

There are maybe a dozen cars at the staging area. I was able to easily find the search groups by following a reporter who was leaving the search area.

I haven’t been able to find more searchers in other areas.

I’ll try to take some pictures and post them when I get home (assuming I can figure out how).

Thank you so much for the informative update!

For anyone else who is curious you can search 105 and Peaceful Pines and bring up a street view of the spot.

“Hey, if my son is scared of getting in trouble he may hide if he sees us. Not to mention it was economical and an easy way to pull in and out because we were going door to door.”

The first part is weird, but I suppose there is something to that argument. The second part is completely unnecessary, and an effort to oversell why she rented that car.

What I want to know is what the person who rented that car has to say, and what questions she asked this person.

“Does this car have GPS?”
Frugal person that I am, how many miles would you have to drive to recoup the price of a rental? And I do not believe for a minute that she went door to door. Just confused, why a rental?

I really hope AS would have made other arrangements for Gannon if he knew Gannon feared his stepmother or knew of any type of abuse...some people have suggested AS has filled in LE by now, as I am sure he has...but am hoping that he thought all was well at home...and finds anything different to be hard to believe...jmo

This is what’s so interesting about group discussions and our individual perceptions. I immediately thought of something more semi-natural such as appendicitis. Gannon seemed to be favoring his right side as I remember. I know it’s more prevalent in boys than girls. One of my sons had his rupture when he was fourteen. When he found out he was going to have emergency surgery because he had gangrene beginning to seep, he ripped the er iv out of his arm and ran past the nurses. To the parking lot, jumped into the car and locked it. With me and two doctors chasing him. Security had to break into the car to get him out because I’d left the keys in. I bawled like a baby, while doctors were pleading with him telling him he was going to die. My God, it’s a wonder I have any hair left. I remind him of that every one of his birthdays, Mother’s Day and Christmas.

I can see Gannon jumping out of a car and running for his life if he felt so endangered. Possibly his last willful act upon this earth.

This is why this group is so helpful. Appendicitis would fit so well with theories I was tossing out earlier, but it never occurred to me. He claims to be in pain, she thinks maybe he is exaggerating or faking, she gets him meds for constipation or anxiety and fails to respond to true medical emergency. Appendicitis works there. So would any kind of internal bleeding, ruptured organ...

This is what’s so interesting about group discussions and our individual perceptions. I immediately thought of something more semi-natural such as appendicitis. Gannon seemed to be favoring his right side as I remember. I know it’s more prevalent in boys than girls. One of my sons had his rupture when he was fourteen. When he found out he was going to have emergency surgery because he had gangrene beginning to seep, he ripped the er iv out of his arm and ran past the nurses. To the parking lot, jumped into the car and locked it. With me and two doctors chasing him. Security had to break into the car to get him out because I’d left the keys in. I bawled like a baby, while doctors were pleading with him telling him he was going to die. My God, it’s a wonder I have any hair left. I remind him of that every one of his birthdays, Mother’s Day and Christmas.

I can see Gannon jumping out of a car and running for his life if he felt so endangered. Possibly his last willful act upon this earth.
BBM
... and that's why I value those who post on this forum ;)

Ugh I refuse to turn my focus on that woman. All eyes remain on Gannon today. Where r u Gannon?
No offense taken, but I do just want to say that the people “focusing on this woman” are only doing so because they care about G and believe she is the key to getting our eyes on Gannon. Praying today is the day Gannon’s justice begins.

This is why this group is so helpful. Appendicitis would fit so well with theories I was tossing out earlier, but it never occurred to me. He claims to be in pain, she thinks maybe he is exaggerating or faking, she gets him meds for constipation or anxiety and fails to respond to true medical emergency. Appendicitis works there. So would any kind of internal bleeding, ruptured organ...
I had a light bulb moment ... If the theory that TS disposed of GS to cover up abuse, then appendicitis or an ulcer won't fit.

My partner comes from a big family. One of the family tales is how one of my brothers-in-law (young teen at the time) hadn't been seen for a while. He had pain from appendicitis and curled up in bed to sleep it off. Fortunately, they got him to the doctors before it ruptured.

Wait. If she knows the description of “who he left with” how does she explain thinking he would see them? She makes no sense.
This is seriously one of the dumbest of all her “explanations.”
That you think your poor child would hide from you?
Door to door looking for him?
Door to door from airport to house? What?

They’re searching it’s sides of Highway 105 near Peaceful Pines Rd which is about a mile west of highway 83.

A group of 5-6 are on the shoulder of the south side of the road. Where they’re searching, it’s bare ground. They have shovels.

A group of 10 are on Peaceful Pines north of 105. They’re searching right at the side of the dirt street in snow, using snow shovels and seen to be focused on a particular spot. This search area is basically in someone’s front yard. Hard to understand.

There are maybe a dozen cars at the staging area. I was able to easily find the search groups by following a reporter who was leaving the search area.

I haven’t been able to find more searchers in other areas.

I’ll try to take some pictures and post them when I get home (assuming I can figure out how).
As Always, a Huge Thank you and {HUGS}} for doing this for Gannon :)

Good point. Did LE call it the break they needed or did someone say they did? I tend to think you’re right, but I am one of those people who has to examine all the options. Part of me also thinks any given LE officer might say, “Thanks, this is the break we needed,” but then later another clip from a different neighbor’s footage could be discovered that adds even more info to the first...
This is coming from the neighbor, but it jibes perfectly with the dad’s supposed reaction, and what the neighbor himself had to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler