Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have typed my response to this three times and erased it. Suffice it to say, I think she hurt him. Physically and especially psychologically. I think it went too far and I don’t think she cared. I still don’t think she cares other than how it reflects on her. My heart breaks for those who truly love GS. I don’t see this ending well.
Yes, yes and yes!!

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

LOL

Rental Car

There has been some online speculation that Stauch rented a car on the day Gannon disappeared. Stauch claimed the majority of the accusations have come from people who “do not have the facts” of the case.

While she is not disputing that she rented a car, Stauch said she didn’t rent the car until Tuesday, January 28, the day after Gannon mysteriously disappeared.

That morning, Stauch said she picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport; both left the airport in the rental car, she claimed.

Stauch said, “the plan was to look for Gannon in a car he would not recognize.” Stauch added that they didn’t know if Gannon would hide from his family’s cars, thinking he was in trouble.

“Hey, if my son is scared of getting in trouble he may hide if he sees us. Not to mention it was economical and an easy way to pull in and out because we were going door to door.”

CrimeOnline viewed a Budget Rental receipt and confirmation number that indicated a white Kia Rio sedan was rented from the Colorado Springs airport at 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020, under Tecia Stauch’s name. The car was returned the following day at 1:20 p.m.

According to El Paso County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby, Gannon was initially listed as a runaway.

“At the time the call was made, the reporting party stated that he was a runaway, he did not return from a friend’s home, and so it was call typed as a runaway case,” Kirby told NBC 5.

If all we had to go on was this interview in two parts, we would all think he was a runaway who got lost or picked up by someone.

IF

But we all know better.

Someone intelligent has crafted this interview in writing only.

Ok, so to me, Part 2 is nowhere near as interesting. I can see how the rental car part could be legit if she & AS picked it up and drove it around together and turned it in. But I have to wonder if that’s a cover for the other vehicles being unavailable. LE wouldn’t have had it by then, but were they off being cleaned? Was there a more sinister reason to rent other than not being recognized by G?

Y’all I’m tired.
My eyes are tired from crying, my brain is tired from thinking and my heart is tired from hurting.
I’m tired of her.
Of her stories.
Tired of not having Gannon found.
Of wondering what that poor child endured.
xoxo

While she is not disputing that she rented a car, Stauch said she didn’t rent the car until Tuesday, January 28, the day after Gannon mysteriously disappeared.

That morning, Stauch said she picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport; both left the airport in the rental car, she claimed.

Stauch said, “the plan was to look for Gannon in a car he would not recognize.” Stauch added that they didn’t know if Gannon would hide from his family’s cars, thinking he was in trouble.

What is this???
I mean seriously???
She took the rental back at luchtime the next day so I'm not sure it's main purpose could have been to look for Gannon could it???
Oh my head hurts..!o_Oo_O:confused::confused:o_Oo_O

“Hey, if my son is scared of getting in trouble he may hide if he sees us. Not to mention it was economical and an easy way to pull in and out because we were going door to door.”

The first part is weird, but I suppose there is something to that argument. The second part is completely unnecessary, and an effort to oversell why she rented that car.

What I want to know is what the person who rented that car has to say, and what questions she asked this person.

“Does this car have GPS?”

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

LOL

Rental Car

There has been some online speculation that Stauch rented a car on the day Gannon disappeared. Stauch claimed the majority of the accusations have come from people who “do not have the facts” of the case.

CrimeOnline viewed a Budget Rental receipt and confirmation number that indicated a white Kia Rio sedan was rented from the Colorado Springs airport at 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020, under Tecia Stauch’s name. The car was returned the following day at 1:20 p.m.

According to El Paso County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby, Gannon was initially listed as a runaway.

“At the time the call was made, the reporting party stated that he was a runaway, he did not return from a friend’s home, and so it was call typed as a runaway case,” Kirby told NBC 5.

If all we had to go on was this interview in two parts, we would all think he was a runaway who got lost or picked up by someone.

IF

But we all know better.

Someone intelligent has crafted this interview in writing only.

What is this???
I mean seriously???
She took the rental back at luchtime the next day so I'm not sure it's main purpose could have been to look for Gannon could it???
Oh my head hurts..!o_Oo_O:confused::confused:o_Oo_O

DBM

The first part is weird, but I suppose there is something to that argument. The second part is completely unnecessary, and an effort to oversell why she rented that car.

What I want to know is what the person who rented that car has to say, and what questions she asked this person.

Not to mention he is not her son

LOL

Rental Car

Dear @MassGuy,

Thanks for posting Part 2, especially the information about the rental car! Yowza.

They’re searching it’s sides of Highway 105 near Peaceful Pines Rd which is about a mile west of highway 83.

A group of 5-6 are on the shoulder of the south side of the road. Where they’re searching, it’s bare ground. They have shovels.

A group of 10 are on Peaceful Pines north of 105. They’re searching right at the side of the dirt street in snow, using snow shovels and seen to be focused on a particular spot. This search area is basically in someone’s front yard. Hard to understand.

There are maybe a dozen cars at the staging area. I was able to easily find the search groups by following a reporter who was leaving the search area.

I haven’t been able to find more searchers in other areas.

I’ll try to take some pictures and post them when I get home (assuming I can figure out how).

Was thinking the same thing. The only new element here is that AS is back in town and, allegedly, with her when they rented it.

Did she just convince him they needed another vehicle to outwit Gannon? Was he suspicious that she didn’t bring the VW or truck? Or was he the one who suggested renting it even so they could let bio mom use a vehicle? I know he won’t weigh in publicly, but we have a lot of blind spots here.

They’re searching it’s sides of Highway 105 near Peaceful Pines Rd which is about a mile west of highway 83.

A group of 5-6 are on the shoulder of the south side of the road. Where they’re searching, it’s bare ground. They have shovels.

A group of 10 are on Peaceful Pines north of 105. They’re searching right at the side of the dirt street in snow, using snow shovels and seen to be focused on a particular spot. This search area is basically in someone’s front yard. Hard to understand.

There are maybe a dozen cars at the staging area. I was able to easily find the search groups by following a reporter who was leaving the search area.

I haven’t been able to find more searchers in other areas.

I’ll try to take some pictures and post them when I get home (assuming I can figure out how).

Our favorite reporter is here!

Thank you [B][COLOR=#8000ff]@Silverheels[/COLOR][/B]!! You are amazing!

Here For Gannon

Last edited:
Taking a little inspiration from some of you sleuthers. Thought it might stir up some new conversation. I am seeing some things repeatedly cited as fact in these threads that may not all be confirmed by anyone other than TS. I think it could be helpful to name those.

Feel free to add to my list or to pushback if you know of LE or a reliable source (not social media posers) that confirms these items.

-They went hiking the day they said they did.
-They went to Burger King.
-G was sick.
-G needed or received meds.
-They went shopping.
-They went to Play It Again or bike stores.
-G had his phone or switch in the truck ride.
-There was an accident that caused them to take an alternative route.
-They took a selfie after they got back.
-They got lost.

Also, we don’t know whether or not LE have the following:

-Any cadaver dog hits in the house, truck, or elsewhere
-Any recovered belongings
-Any testimony that confirms or challenges TS’ various timelines
-Any footage of TS & G in stores, parking lots
-Any receipts Or credit card records from gas stations or other locations where TS may have been
-Any pings from TS or G’s phones, Apple Watch, or game.
-Any sightings of them on roads by people or cameras
-Any vomit, blood, or evidence of diarrhea
-Any texts TS sent her own family or friends after the incident
-Any record of G’s pre-existing condition, doctor visits, or prescribed meds

What am I missing?
You can add these:
cut his foot on a tool while in the garage.
Nauseated (needed a barf bag)
Constipation and stomach pain
Diarrhea and soiled his underwear

So we now have to add to this:

AS was with her when she rented the car
Her car has CarNet tracking
LE checked her watch
She has a GPS

Taking a little inspiration from some of you sleuthers. Thought it might stir up some new conversation. I am seeing some things repeatedly cited as fact in these threads that may not all be confirmed by anyone other than TS. I think it could be helpful to name those.

Feel free to add to my list or to pushback if you know of LE or a reliable source (not social media posers) that confirms these items.

-They went hiking the day they said they did.
-They went to Burger King.
-G was sick.
-G needed or received meds.
-They went shopping.
-They went to Play It Again or bike stores.
-G had his phone or switch in the truck ride.
-There was an accident that caused them to take an alternative route.
-They took a selfie after they got back.
-They got lost.

Also, we don’t know whether or not LE have the following:

-Any cadaver dog hits in the house, truck, or elsewhere
-Any recovered belongings
-Any testimony that confirms or challenges TS’ various timelines
-Any footage of TS & G in stores, parking lots
-Any receipts Or credit card records from gas stations or other locations where TS may have been
-Any pings from TS or G’s phones, Apple Watch, or game.
-Any sightings of them on roads by people or cameras
-Any vomit, blood, or evidence of diarrhea
-Any texts TS sent her own family or friends after the incident
-Any record of G’s pre-existing condition, doctor visits, or prescribed meds

What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors