Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a light bulb moment ... If the theory that TS disposed of GS to cover up abuse, then appendicitis or an ulcer won't fit.
Well...she could’ve been abusive to him as a pattern and it was that same abusive mindset that led her to callously dismiss his real medical emergency. So she could’ve still felt like she would be held responsible and panicked. But I get what you’re saying. Appendicitis might not be the best fit. I was just glad to see someone else suggested it because it had never crossed my mind!

Am I correct in thinking there are 4 diiferent vehicles in the mix here..??

1) The daughters
2) The rental
3) Her own car
4) The red truck

Jeez this gets crazier day by day!!
LE sure have had their work cut out, trying to gather all this info and watches and phones and video footage!!!

Hoping this posts properly , because it looks like it is trying to integrate a past post...

So, The biggest reason that I have for believing that GS was "out of it" (above and beyond a simple illness) is due to the fact that he dropped his "electronic " and made no attempt to retrieve it. If any of my kids dropped a device.. they would grab that sucker FAST ...like their lives depended on it..even my 23 year old daughter would.
There was something QUITE WRONG with his reaction to the dropped item.

As to his possible return.. I just cannot wrap my mind around how the amount of time available would allow SM to carry out anything more. I believe whatever happened did so during the 4 hour excursion.

As to the presplaining about bodily fluids?
BIG RED FLAG.
Anyone that has a home containing children and pets will have ALL of these fluids in their home.
I know that we all take great care to remove remnants of incidences that don't have any nefarious nature connected.. but logically, some of what has occurred will be left behind ( at least I would imagine).
Her working as hard as she has to pre-explain what was going to be found was unnecessary to do if you have kids in your home..
UNLESS you have a guilty conscience OR there is such an excessive amount of something that you know it will come into question.

Once again.. AMOO
Jmo
MOO

Posting before I go read the newest statement, because I doubt I'll ever get caught up after it (lol):

My problem with the "nobody fails to pick up an electronic device" is, I get (or got, in my smoking days) a lot of head colds and other illnesses, that resulted in me having the sincere fear that I was going to faint.

I doubt in my faint-feeling state, that I would have been johnny-on-the-spot to pick up anything I dropped, because I would have been afraid to bend down too quickly; and it wouldn't have had a thing to do with injuries inflicted by someone else.

I also wonder, and nobody has to answer for fear of going out of bounds, just a thought; how many people would come to the conclusion that Gannon had had injuries inflicted by TS if they had not, in fact, seen a certain not-to-be-spoken-of video.

Asking because while I have no love for TS, I didn't think anything one way or another about her physical treatment of him based upon the evidence I was seeing; until I was confronted with her possible need to explain away a spike in heart rate by her "exercising in the basement" claim.

They’re searching it’s sides of Highway 105 near Peaceful Pines Rd which is about a mile west of highway 83.

A group of 5-6 are on the shoulder of the south side of the road. Where they’re searching, it’s bare ground. They have shovels.

A group of 10 are on Peaceful Pines north of 105. They’re searching right at the side of the dirt street in snow, using snow shovels and seen to be focused on a particular spot. This search area is basically in someone’s front yard. Hard to understand.

There are maybe a dozen cars at the staging area. I was able to easily find the search groups by following a reporter who was leaving the search area.

I haven’t been able to find more searchers in other areas.

I’ll try to take some pictures and post them when I get home (assuming I can figure out how).
Thank you for the update. We appreciate you Silverheels!

Well this is odd but what isn't when she tries to explain. I thought AL was WITH her in the rental...why look when AS could verify where they went together supposedly searching for Gannon. Makes me think she went somewhere in the car before AL arrived.

“From my interview, I told them where I went. I’m sure they verified it with my watch. On top of that, my own Volskwagen car has Car-Net in it. I think what they did what looked at anywhere where I might have went from the day before and after I went to the airport.”

She seems acutely aware of what devices and vehicles could track her movements- hence the myriad of car switches/rentals and similar phone switches. I don't think her awareness is now after the fact, seems like this was factored into her plans. IMO.
Agreed. She’s changing her narrative after the fact, in order to respond to evidence and inconsistencies.

But she was clearly thinking ahead here, which jibes was with my thinking from early on that this was premeditated.

Before she and Gannon climbed in the car that morning, she knew that only only one of them would be coming home.

The alleged Google search shows that location tracking was on her mind, and her leaving her phone at home solidifies this.

The rental car is the cherry on top.

Wait. If she knows the description of “who he left with” how does she explain thinking he would see them? She makes no sense.
This is seriously one of the dumbest of all her “explanations.”
That you think your poor child would hide from you?
Door to door looking for him?
Door to door from airport to house? What?
I agree. This is mind numbing dumb. Such pointless information from her. I don't know how ANYONE has any patience left with her babbling nonsense. I feel fairly certain I would not be able to maintain my composure if I was Gannon's parents.

Taking a little inspiration from some of you sleuthers. Thought it might stir up some new conversation. I am seeing some things repeatedly cited as fact in these threads that may not all be confirmed by anyone other than TS. I think it could be helpful to name those.

Feel free to add to my list or to pushback if you know of LE or a reliable source (not social media posers) that confirms these items.

-They went hiking the day they said they did.
-They went to Burger King.
-G was sick.
-G needed or received meds.
-They went shopping.
-They went to Play It Again or bike stores.
-G had his phone or switch in the truck ride.
-There was an accident that caused them to take an alternative route.
-They took a selfie after they got back.
-They got lost.

Also, we don’t know whether or not LE have the following:

-Any cadaver dog hits in the house, truck, or elsewhere
-Any recovered belongings
-Any testimony that confirms or challenges TS’ various timelines
-Any footage of TS & G in stores, parking lots
-Any receipts Or credit card records from gas stations or other locations where TS may have been
-Any pings from TS or G’s phones, Apple Watch, or game.
-Any sightings of them on roads by people or cameras
-Any vomit, blood, or evidence of diarrhea
-Any texts TS sent her own family or friends after the incident
-Any record of G’s pre-existing condition, doctor visits, or prescribed meds

What am I missing?

We don't know if they have soil samples from any of the vehicles.

We do not know what AS and the other children have told LE.

There's the neighbor, RD's statements about TS's timelines and she has basically contradicted herself in statement (wouldn't call it "testimony").

If you follow SM, then you would know some of these things (any messages, texts, further statements by neighbors, statements by store employees, Gannon's meds and medical history), but we cannot discuss them here. Some of it is in MSM, here:

What to Know About the Mysterious Disappearance of 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch

But family members have been active on their own personal accounts (FB, Twitter, possibly other) with some of this information. Most of your list is valid, I don't think anyone but LE knows the status of all of that.

Missing from your "what we do know list" is the information from the neighbor. LE has confirmed more than once (and continues to confirm to MSM) that there is no evidence of Gannon returning to the house on Monday, that the neighbor's video was a "big break" in the case, that TS left the house and in such a hurry that she didn't have time to pack, that AS burst into tears when watching the video with the neighbor (eyewitness account), and that he said "She lied" about TS (eyewitness account). It's interesting that your list is focused on circumstantial evidence (as it should be) as it is almost always circumstantial evidence that convicts (but we do have two witnesses already in play here - TS's daughter and the neighbor).

TS also has confirmed that she was up in the area that LE has been so diligently searching. She was "lost" in the very area that, prior to that statement, LE already had reason to search. That says a lot. We can infer something about digital presence from those search efforts now dovetailing with TS's own statements.

We also know that many items were taken out of the Stauch house, we've seen inside the garage during the search (no woodworkings on the floor at that time, not much room to park a third car, either).

"They" did not go to BK (just a minor correction). TS sends her daughter to BK to get three meals (she "eats healthy" and did not eat BK). TS has also posted other visual evidence (we can't discuss it, but it should be mentioned that it exists). She has not posted the alleged "final selfie" that she took on Monday.

There are lot of things missing from your first list (the timeline) but some of the more important ones are that TS puts some things into the truck before setting out, one of them is long, looks like a hard object, and looks to be about 3 feet long. Gannon is not wearing what she says later that he is wearing (on the Missing Poster she created or helped create). I think this last thing is crucial, as who posts in error if they are uncertain about what a missing kid is wearing? And she certainly knew what he was wearing - as she says she took a selfie! So she lied on the Missing Poster about what he was wearing.

But...
what are the chances that a child with an appendicitis are going to run anywhere?
This is why I quickly edited to say if he felt endangered not from appendicitis but from her evil intentions - Gannon’s adrenaline to escape from her could have kicked in. He could have opened the door (why she focus on Gannon getting out of the door?)and ran into dangerous territory she probably took advantage of. I’m not sure what the chances are; it did happen to my son and me - so go figure.

Wait. If she knows the description of “who he left with” how does she explain thinking he would see them? She makes no sense.
This is seriously one of the dumbest of all her “explanations.”
That you think your poor child would hide from you?
Door to door looking for him?
Door to door from airport to house? What?
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

She seems to be stuck on a theme of mileage costs.

Perhaps there was some discussion about how much mileage was being put on the leased car.

I can't remember being all that worried about it the one time I leased a car. But that was many years ago, and I liked it well enough that we bought it when the lease was up. We knew it had been maintained properly and I think it lasted us another 130K miles before we donated to charity.

Well this is odd but what isn't when she tries to explain. I thought AL was WITH her in the rental...why look when AS could verify where they went together supposedly searching for Gannon. Makes me think she went somewhere in the car before AL arrived.

“From my interview, I told them where I went. I’m sure they verified it with my watch. On top of that, my own Volskwagen car has Car-Net in it. I think what they did what looked at anywhere where I might have went from the day before and after I went to the airport.”
I know it is not germane to finding Gannon, however, for allegedly having a doctorate in education, her grammar is atrocious. MOO.
ETA: except it does underscore her astonishing stupidity. IMO.

Last edited:
I have no idea what happened to Gannon and no particular theory. This case is strange.

I also don’t have a need to give her passes or the benefit of the doubt re: possible stress, unhealthy mental status, etc. She has been obstinately and arrogantly deceptive from the get go, and not once, it appears, has any empathy for Gannon, or his suffering parents, kicked in to override her self-preserving behaviors. In fact, a lot of things are Gannon’s fault if we listen to her carefully.

I’ve said in previous threads that I don’t necessarily see her as the crazed rage-fueled psychopath chasing Gannon around the garage with a cleaver, or spiking his orange juice with a deadly substance, or whatever. On the other hand, I also would not be surprised if we learn that she committed a callous murder. People with this little compassion for a child gone missing, particularly on their watch, who aren’t focused on the welfare on the child and actively doing something meaningful to contribute to finding him, are, in my view, potentially capable of anything.

Yes, I think it’s possible that something escalated, perhaps only in her own mind and emotional world, and Gannon was on the receiving end of abuse or neglect. And then....

But it’s the ‘and then’ part that I can’t reconcile. I can understand ‘losing it’, I can understand (as in intellectually grasp it) causing harm, or engaging in dismissive behavior regarding an unfolding medical event, etc. But I’m having a hard time believing that a child who could smile while hiking the previous day, had no known acute illness, was not laboring under a chronic condition (as in daily distress and debilitation), just suddenly became very ill with the symptoms she describes. And even if he did, that’s when the both of you stay home and he receives care. And Dad and Mom are both notified that Gannon is sick. None of that happened. We’ve heard nothing from Gannon’s parents about an unfolding acute ailment of flu or escalation of any chronic gastrointestinal problem.

So I don’t know what or how or why. But I think she is angry and callous enough, and her deception is deep and wide enough, that this could range from an ‘oops’ in the most disturbing sense, to something more sinister. I don’t profess to have insight into the details. However, I’m comfortable in concluding that he’s where she put him for selfish purposes that exceed panic at failing as a stressed or self-absorbed caretaker. Her resentment toward his mother, toward Gannon himself, and her crass remarks about him his symptoms and carrying a his own bag for any vomiting he might have, while she drove around, allegedly did (nonsense) shopping, and just happened to get lost where there’s now an evidence/body search, is not (merely) a panic response. I believe it’s an extension of thought and behavior that was present before she needed a disposal site. People don’t just wake up one day lacking empathy to this degree, are not suddenly this confused about basic honesty and personal integrity, and didn’t just one morning develop the ability to sustain such a cruel deception for over a month about a missing child’s status and location. JMO
Well said!

Posting before I go read the newest statement, because I doubt I'll ever get caught up after it (lol):

My problem with the "nobody fails to pick up an electronic device" is, I get (or got, in my smoking days) a lot of head colds and other illnesses, that resulted in me having the sincere fear that I was going to faint.

I doubt in my faint-feeling state, that I would have been johnny-on-the-spot to pick up anything I dropped, because I would have been afraid to bend down too quickly; and it wouldn't have had a thing to do with injuries inflicted by someone else.

I also wonder, and nobody has to answer for fear of going out of bounds, just a thought; how many people would come to the conclusion that Gannon had had injuries inflicted by TS if they had not, in fact, seen a certain not-to-be-spoken-of video.

Asking because while I have no love for TS, I didn't think anything one way or another about her physical treatment of him based upon the evidence I was seeing; until I was confronted with her possible need to explain away a spike in heart rate by her "exercising in the basement" claim.
If I am out of bounds, I will stand corrected ...

I believe that he was injured after listening to the video and connecting it to TS's remarks explaining away Gannon's blood on the bumper and other places. The last place I would bandage a child's foot would be the dirty bumper of a car. She made that statement believing no one would ever see his foot.

But now that I am thinking .... She did a bang-up job bring AS's attention to bath salts. Enter, the lightheartedness from dehydration. Your theory is worth consideration.

Regarding GS suffering an injury at her hands ... I want to be proved wrong.

Last edited:
We don't know if they have soil samples from any of the vehicles.

We do not know what AS and the other children have told LE.

There's the neighbor, RD's statements about TS's timelines and she has basically contradicted herself in statement (wouldn't call it "testimony").

If you follow SM, then you would know some of these things (any messages, texts, further statements by neighbors, statements by store employees, Gannon's meds and medical history), but we cannot discuss them here. Some of it is in MSM, here:

What to Know About the Mysterious Disappearance of 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch

But family members have been active on their own personal accounts (FB, Twitter, possibly other) with some of this information. Most of your list is valid, I don't think anyone but LE knows the status of all of that.

Missing from your "what we do know list" is the information from the neighbor. LE has confirmed more than once (and continues to confirm to MSM) that there is no evidence of Gannon returning to the house on Monday, that the neighbor's video was a "big break" in the case, that TS left the house and in such a hurry that she didn't have time to pack, that AS burst into tears when watching the video with the neighbor (eyewitness account), and that he said "She lied" about TS (eyewitness account). It's interesting that your list is focused on circumstantial evidence (as it should be) as it is almost always circumstantial evidence that convicts (but we do have two witnesses already in play here - TS's daughter and the neighbor).

TS also has confirmed that she was up in the area that LE has been so diligently searching. She was "lost" in the very area that, prior to that statement, LE already had reason to search. That says a lot. We can infer something about digital presence from those search efforts now dovetailing with TS's own statements.

We also know that many items were taken out of the Stauch house, we've seen inside the garage during the search (no woodworkings on the floor at that time, not much room to park a third car, either).

"They" did not go to BK (just a minor correction). TS sends her daughter to BK to get three meals (she "eats healthy" and did not eat BK). TS has also posted other visual evidence (we can't discuss it, but it should be mentioned that it exists). She has not posted the alleged "final selfie" that she took on Monday.

There are lot of things missing from your first list (the timeline) but some of the more important ones are that TS puts some things into the truck before setting out, one of them is long, looks like a hard object, and looks to be about 3 feet long. Gannon is not wearing what she says later that he is wearing (on the Missing Poster she created or helped create). I think this last thing is crucial, as who posts in error if they are uncertain about what a missing kid is wearing? And she certainly knew what he was wearing - as she says she took a selfie! So she lied on the Missing Poster about what he was wearing.

Hats off. This is stellar analysis. It underlines how easily it can skew our thinking if we accept a few things as fact that turn out to be false.

I don’t yet buy that LE is sure G didn’t return to the house. Because of their repeated return visits to collect more evidence, I am leaving room for the idea that evidence of his return could have turned up later (or the timing on the video clip might be different than we currently believe) but they kept it close to their vests. But I don’t think G independently took off. I think all roads lead to T regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota