Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. She’s changing her narrative after the fact, in order to respond to evidence and inconsistencies.

But she was clearly thinking ahead here, which jibes was with my thinking from early on that this was premeditated.

Before she and Gannon climbed in the car that morning, she knew that only only one of them would be coming home.

The alleged Google search shows that location tracking was on her mind, and her leaving her phone at home solidifies this.

The rental car is the cherry on top.

I wonder who took her to the airport to get that rental car and pick up AS.

And, I suspect AS is reeling due to the fact that he was out in a rental car looking for Gannon while the reality was that Gannon was long gone, and nowhere to be found.

Funny how ALL THIS STUFF comes out a month after the fact, why was ALL THIS STUFF not brought out at the beginning?

Anyway, lets say TS did not murder Gannon, voluntary/involuntary manslaughter, whatever the case, let's say Gannon ran.....WELL, we have no video of him leaving his home that day, so he would have had to jump the fence out back and head out in to that area behind the home.

I guess he caught a ride over to that Fountain Creek search area, camped out there for a few days, then copped a mule and headed north out of Palmer Lake on 105 for a spell, trying to elude his mother, then over to Noe road, and then to 105/83 to build a fort to hole up for a spell. Oh yeah, maybe he's been getting around on his new bike that he bought up there in Castle Rock.

A lying liar, that's full of lies. Distortion. Detached from reality. Calculating. Premeditated. Confident, in that LE will not find Gannon's body.

MOO, prepare for an atrocity that will shake one's foundations. Evil personified.

This is why this group is so helpful. Appendicitis would fit so well with theories I was tossing out earlier, but it never occurred to me. He claims to be in pain, she thinks maybe he is exaggerating or faking, she gets him meds for constipation or anxiety and fails to respond to true medical emergency. Appendicitis works there. So would any kind of internal bleeding, ruptured organ...

Yes, it fits, since I recently had an emergency open Appendectomy and have thought this as a possibility as well. The symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea could have been mistaken for the side effects of the meds he took. I could hardly walk from the pain and every bump in the road while driving was excruciating. I was questioned by hospital personnel as to whether I had had sustained recent possible injury to the abdomen.

I have a couple options:

(1): "Have you gone crazy? That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard of."

(2): "Why would he be afraid of our car? Anyways, he can't outrun our car, so what does it matter if he sees us in it?"

(3): "Why... what did you do to him, that all of a sudden he's scared to see either of us coming?"

(ETA part of a thought in #2.)

Quoting myself because I can't quite believe my own thoughts... TS seems to be looking at this like something out of a movie.

Except the problem is, if people in the movies are employing this tactic (taking a strange car in order to get the drop on somebody), it's usually... yanno... the villains employing it. "We have to change from this cop car and these corrupt cops being sought by IA, to plainclothes corrupt cops in sedans!"

The heroes, conversely generally tend to use whatever they have at hand and stumble across in the commission of their flight/fight, like a high-stakes version of MacGyver.

I truly laughed out loud at this. :)

But actually, we have rented cars twice for trips through the Mountain West because what we were driving at the time were high mileage and we didn't want to replace them yet. The second time we came home and bought the identical model we had rented since we liked it so much.

While she is not disputing that she rented a car, Stauch said she didn’t rent the car until Tuesday, January 28, the day after Gannon mysteriously disappeared.

That morning, Stauch said she picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport; both left the airport in the rental car, she claimed.

Stauch said, “the plan was to look for Gannon in a car he would not recognize.” Stauch added that they didn’t know if Gannon would hide from his family’s cars, thinking he was in trouble.

What is this???
I mean seriously???
She took the rental back at luchtime the next day so I'm not sure it's main purpose could have been to look for Gannon could it???
Oh my head hurts..!o_Oo_O:confused::confused:o_Oo_O

Thank you so much for extracting this particular bit. There's something completely off about this. And what stinks the most is this BIG HINT that Gannon would that terrified of us parents.

I can relate to that. When I was 10, I got into an accident on my way to school (entirely my own fault, I was doing stunts on my bike). So there I was lying in the street with a bloody nose and broken glasses and multiple abrasions and all these adults came out of their houses to get me out of the street and help me. But I refused to tell them my name or my parents' names. I just kept sobbing, "They're going to kill me!" (Over the glasses).

As it turned out, my parents were way more mad about me saying that, than they were about the glasses, but they were humbled by the fact that they got a phone call from some random neighbor asking if they were my parents (someone thought they recognized me and who my parents were). That neighbor told my parents that I had refused to identify myself. If I could have hidden, I would have. I do believe it was only that man's inclusion of that information (that I was sobbing and saying my parents were going to kill me) that kept them from physically punishing me. My parents both used physical objects or their hands to punish me (I have scars - my dad has more scars than I ever did, that's where he learned it). Sometimes, I think their punishment did get a bit out of control. They were very strict.

WHY would Gannon hide from his parents? Of course we know now that he wasn't hiding, but can it be true that TS is now letting AS know the depth of her own lies and depravity? Does she realize she's doing that? It must have been believable to AS at the time, that Gannon would be so afraid...gah.

I wonder who took her to the airport to get that rental car and pick up AS.

And, I suspect AS is reeling due to the fact that he was out in a rental car looking for Gannon while the reality was that Gannon was long gone, and nowhere to be found.

Funny how ALL THIS STUFF comes out a month after the fact, why was ALL THIS STUFF not brought out at the beginning?

Anyway, lets say TS did not murder Gannon, voluntary/involuntary manslaughter, whatever the case, let's say Gannon ran.....WELL, we have no video of him leaving his home that day, so he would have had to jump the fence out back and head out in to that area behind the home.

I guess he caught a ride over to that Fountain Creek search area, camped out there for a few days, then copped a mule and headed north out of Palmer Lake on 105 for a spell, trying to elude his mother, then over to Noe road, and then to 105/83 to build a fort to hole up for a spell. Oh yeah, maybe he's been getting around on his new bike that he bought up there in Castle Rock.

A lying liar, that's full of lies. Distortion. Detached from reality. Calculating. Premeditated. Confident, in that LE will not find Gannon's body.

MOO, prepare for an atrocity that will shake one's foundations. Evil personified.
Yeah, I especially agree with your last statement. When we hear all the facts here, this is going to be far worse than we ever imagined.

Stunning cruelty that culminated in the death of a child.

If you think this is bad now, just wait a while.

We also need to know if she picked him up right away. Or if she maybe made up an excuse like she had to check a few places where G might be on her way and got there a little late.

Exactly, because she could of rented the vehicle early that Tuesday to dispose of his body. They should track where she was Tuesday morning as well.

If $ is an issue why rent at the Airport? Much more expensive. Yet her motive for doing so is self serving. I laughed at the part 2 statement that she took an independent lie detector test. I'm sure the FBI would have been happy to provide one. She probably even framed the test questions. Answer for everything. I'm sure Al didn't really care in the moment what the rental reasoning was. He had to be frantic. Yet not to much later she is out of that house.

They’re searching it’s sides of Highway 105 near Peaceful Pines Rd which is about a mile west of highway 83.

A group of 5-6 are on the shoulder of the south side of the road. Where they’re searching, it’s bare ground. They have shovels.

A group of 10 are on Peaceful Pines north of 105. They’re searching right at the side of the dirt street in snow, using snow shovels and seen to be focused on a particular spot. This search area is basically in someone’s front yard. Hard to understand.

There are maybe a dozen cars at the staging area. I was able to easily find the search groups by following a reporter who was leaving the search area.

I haven’t been able to find more searchers in other areas.

I’ll try to take some pictures and post them when I get home (assuming I can figure out how).
Replying to my own post....

Good lord, I swear I didn’t hit the bong this morning (it’s Colorado, right?). I hope you guys could understand this. I’m a stickler for grammar and spelling and this post is a disaster!

The rental car explanation is a dud.

I will help you develop a more believable excuse, T. Next time, say that there are other friends and family coming into town to help and you needed an extra vehicle to mobilize as many people and cover as much area as possible.

I have got a 10 year old. If he ran away, we would have every friend in town looking for him so he would have to look out for every kind of vehicle—familiar or unfamiliar, owned or rental. That just doesn’t check out.

Based on the Crime Online interview-- so TS's word -- AS left on Saturday the 25th for a very early flight on Sunday morning. Out of the DENVER airport.

FYI JMO

Because he was accompanying a family member (I may have seen his mom mentioned somewhere at some point? Not sure?) who was also flying out of Denver. The COS airport is closer and made sense for his return home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member