Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I especially agree with your last statement. When we hear all the facts here, this is going to be far worse than we ever

Stunning cruelty that culminated in the death of

If you think this is bad now, just wait a while.
Yeah, I especially agree with your last statement. When we hear all the facts here, this is going to be far worse than we ever imagined.

Stunning cruelty that culminated in the death of a child.

If you think this is bad now, just wait a while.

I don't want to believe it, but I know your words are true.

I didn't think of an ulcer. I only thought of something so painful preventing him from bending over and picking up his electronic device.

The reason I felt like maybe it was an ulcer is because of the constipation/diarrhea going on and he could have been cramping. It just sounded like if it wasn't the flu, his whole digestive system just seemed to be raw. Then you had that horrible unhinged crying tape that got leaked out and honestly, he sounded like a nervous wreck.

I had a family member just this past year that had bleeding ulcers and by the time we got him to the hospital, he was severely anemic. He had no pain. Ulcers are weird. Some will double you up, others not so much. It just bothers me that he told whomever that he was bleeding and there wasn't a thought of going to the hospital.

MOO,MOO

Y’all I’m tired.
My eyes are tired from crying, my brain is tired from thinking and my heart is tired from hurting.
I’m tired of her.
Of her stories.
Tired of not having Gannon found.
Of wondering what that poor child endured.
xoxo

Dear @JTR1973,

Sadly, so many of us feel like this. I certainly do.

This is the reason why I feel so grateful for WebSleuths, because this is the only place I feel comfortable discussing something tragic that has happened.

The reasons that I feel comfortable here is that this is a space which has been created for thoughtful and compassionate discussions and in particular, it is here where I do not feel alone in my feelings discussing these cases.

Tremendous compassion and insight flows throughout all of the messages posted on this thread as well as other cases. I am so deeply grateful for all of the posters here on Websleuths.

Aside from our hearts being with the victims and their families, we care about each other here.

We are all in this together and we support one another - just by being here together.

Namaste,
Zen

Last edited:
The event posted for these volunteers to help find Gannon today don't really mesh with what's actually out there taking place IMO. They're searching and sifting through snow and surface areas by the road again in the videos. Just an observation.

Exactly, because she could of rented the vehicle early that Tuesday to dispose of his body. They should track where she was Tuesday morning as well.
Good Point @kpalma !
The video did not see him come home. Could he have been in the bed of the truck, then disposed of the next day using the rental car? Perhaps cameras at the airport might show her transferring his body. I know it may seem far-fetched, but we are not dealing with an honest or logical person.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if searchers keep going to new destinations in the coming days or if they stick with the same general region they are in now. If they stayed in the same region, it might suggest they are no longer guessing and they have narrowed down a spot where both the red truck and the rental car went, for instance. Or they have a piece of geo-data or surveillance tape or tip that suggests the truck/rental car was stopped at a specific place.

#GannonStauch: Search crew digs through snow as desperate search for #missing Colorado boy continues crimeonline.com/2020/02/29/gan… via @crimeonlinenews

Leigh Egan on Twitter

“Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon took ADHD medication and prescription medication for IBS issues.”

Honestly! Her explantations are all just so off the wall! For a lawyer she is truly a classic case of "don't open your mouth!".

Lie detector by independent company that El Paso County knows nothing about? Whatever! If she truly passed a verifiable and reputable lie detector she would make that her profile picture. We all would have seen it. Crime Online for sure would have it. No doubt it was some sort of Facebook quiz or something she gave herself, if taken at all. I call total BS on that.

Rental car was to move evidence without GPS. She is still throwing Gannon under the bus saying it was so he wouldn't recognize it and hide. Like he is this rebellious hardcore runaway ducking into dark alleys.

She is so transparent.

I just read the search is near a house....would not put it past her to try and frame somebody, somehow.

But... but... she says she'll "share it in person".

:rolleyes:

Read: She's still trying to control the narrative, thus won't let CrimeOnline read a page of results and make their own report after the fact. She has to "explain" it; despite the fact that CrimeOnline has probably seen hundreds if not thousands of lie detector tests.

Also from the interview:

CrimeOnline viewed a Budget Rental receipt and confirmation number that indicated a white Kia Rio sedan was rented from the Colorado Springs airport at 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020, under Tecia Stauch’s name. The car was returned the following day at 1:20 p.m.

So, those times are particularly germane against prior 'splanations.

Also, if she's worrying about money or even simply wants us to believe that; then it's screamingly clear she needed the truck for a day and a half in order to specifically be "up to something".

If she wasn't in the mood to splash out extravagantly and, say, lend Landen her own vehicle (ha), she wouldn't have rented any car at all.

By keeping it a day and a half, she's basically made sure that nobody can see any sense in her decision, therefore posting a big old Hollywood premiere-style floodlight on the choice. o_O

The airport is actually pretty close to their house. I don’t think there’s any rentals closer. But I agree with AS being able to get one himself. And how did she get to the airport to rent it?
Pianoturtle, you make another good point, AS could have just rented the car himself then drove home to pick her up.

The event posted for these volunteers to help find Gannon today don't really mesh with what's actually out there taking place IMO. They're searching and sifting through snow and surface areas by the road again in the videos. Just an observation.
I am wondering if this search is just a smoke screen for another search? IMO

The airport is actually pretty close to their house. I don’t think there’s any rentals closer. But I agree with AS being able to get one himself. And how did she get to the airport to rent it?

Next we'll hear about an Uber driver. Do they even have Uber in CS? Anyway, that's a very interesting question. Maybe a family member dropped her off - but WHY the rental?? Hiding from Gannon is the most counter-intuitive thing I can think of. And if they thought he was that afraid of them, then use sister's car. Gannon can't possible react to and locate a completely strange car that goes driving around while he's hidden out in the prairie, awaiting the snowfall fo Tuesday night.

An 11 year old certainly knows plenty about weather.

Correction...Loved school. My preferred scenario...She probably was not as on top of things as I would have been, and when Al called to speak to Gannon, realized he was nowhere to be found...someone like SM would not really understand what emotional torment she probably played on Gannon, and he really did runawayAAAANNNNDDD she threw up red flags from the beginning...how would she not become big focus...where is he now? There are several possibilities, some better than others, later.

Something for AS to consider maybe: If TS was going to hide a body in a remote area, she would probably choose an area that she already knew to be very remote and untraveled. Providing she wasn’t google earthing rural sites, people close to her should ask themselves what remote areas she might be familiar with. Has she been to a cabin out in the boonies or does she know someone who lives out on a farm? Does she have off-road places she hikes or a lake she visits? It’d be risky and take too long to just start driving around the country looking. Seems like she may have had a general place in mind, where she had been before and would remember as being remote, before she set out.

I do think he’s going to be found, and found in one piece.

What does give me some concern, is that she may have returned to the murder/body dump location, and moved him to a better spot.

She rented that car for a reason, and I really want to know if she and Al were separated for a period of time (which would have allowed her to return).
Didn’t he toss her out on her *advertiser censored* that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member