Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot to catch up on today and this was prob said...but who could EVER EVER EVER waste time renting a car when any normal parent would be doing ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to find their child/stepchild?? I wouldn’t even waste the time signing for it is it was brought to my house!! I’d be giving LE anything and everything I could to clear my name so they could clear me and move on with finding my child! This woman is UNREAL!! How AS or LH have kept it together is beyond amazing. At this point I’d have cracked. She knows what happened to him. I’m 99.999999999999% sure. She is a vile human.

The only wild idea I can think of is that there is someone ELSE who she was hiding from, not that Gannon would run away if he saw the normal car, but that someone else would notice her car (again?). As in, didn't we see that red truck or the VW, just yesterday?
Thank you, that is possible, (this is making me crazy)

The only wild idea I can think of is that there is someone ELSE who she was hiding from, not that Gannon would run away if he saw the normal car, but that someone else would notice her car (again?). As in, didn't we see that red truck or the VW, just yesterday?

Woefully way behind again, since part 2 came out today...

In any case, if she told AS some crazy story about how Gannon was mad at her for something and left in a huff, then AS might believe her when she suggested they use a different car, so that Gannon wouldn't hide when/if he saw the truck. (Now watch this be in her next round of verbal diarrhea online somewhere).

Except... the police have known from the beginning, the description of the person who came and got him, and the person who sent that person, and all of that.
Because, she took of selfie with her phone from Gannon's phone while they were parked on the side of the road in the driveway.
Because, gate key.

Makes sense to me. o_O
I got lost at "Because, gate key." Will you expand on that please?

** LMAO "Verbal Diarrhea" best describes TS's splanations.
And connect that with her Gas-lighting - it smells bad!

OMG, Gannon could be half of 955 miles away, dang, he could be 475 miles from home? Oh my.

Edit, MassGuy says it's possible the 955 miles is NOT accurate. Keep that in mind!
That doesn't completely make sense. If she paid for unlimited, the next person might not and they would still need an accurate accounting, imo

Well she could have had unfinished business, and didn't want to draw attention by being in a remote area in the same vehicle 2 days in a row. If any of her own claimed shopping stops turn out to be true, plus even more that we can't talk about, she may have had to return on Tuesday morning to bury him better, sorry to say that. Key data would be to know when AS arrived for her to pick him up in the rental. How many hours, if any, did she have alone, and did she just run him over to the house and take off again. And, what time of day did bioMom get there?

Seems like neighbor cams could answer some of this.

Thx and welcome

Thank you! I'm trying to figure out this mileage in question and road trip calculators are making me even more confused. I'm not understanding why SM is stating she decided to rent a car in case Gannon recognized their vehicles yet the car was returned the very next day. Was she only planning on "searching" for him for a day? Everything she's said basically cancels prior statements. It feels like she's either playing a game and getting off on it or subconsciously admitting possible guilt.

I think she was desperate to keep her husband out of that truck and that's why she rented the car. I can just hear her telling him some stupid reason and 'Gannon is so mad at me, he's gonna run from us if he sees our car, blah, blah, lies...' Then they rent the car, AS never sees the truck until T has taken care of it - maybe it needed cleaning to hide evidence or God forbid, Gannon was stored in it until she had time to hide him. I hate writing that, but she had to have driven something to the airport to pick up AS, even though they left in a rental so I think it could be possible. I would love to know what time she left home to return the rental compared to when she actually returned it. If there's a big gap in there, I'm worried that she was up to something. jmo, MOO

I tried posting this and it froze, so apologies if it turns up twice, but for those of you who feel confused -
I’ve been through the worst kind of tragedy with this type of person in the center of it. I finally had to make charts to sort her story and cross reference her colliding claims. Dealing with these people is like sticking your head in a blender and pureeing your brain. It will never make sense because it’s all nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina