Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was RD's surveillance video that gave cause for LE to seek out and detain TS (and daughter) during their Marshall's shopping trip. I use the word "seek" metaphorically, since I do not believe it was a seek-and-find effort; LE likely knew exactly where TS was that entire morning.
As I stated a couple of posts up, LE may have also already saw what RD found if everyone turned over their surveillance videos. There is probably other views of the goings on that day and people never stepped up to announce it. Can LE get copies of the videos or do they actually take the video from the home?
Sheesh, it's hard being an arm chair detective!

I have to wonder will they ever find him? Right now I am sadly doubting it and even moreso will he get justice?
He’ll get justice. There has been too much word vomit that’s given Enough evidence... and any reasonable juror can’t have reasonable doubt. None of this behavior has been reasonable. That went out the window Jan 28.

Only the fuel she had to pay at the end. She could have filled up 3 times, I don't think a rental would be able to determine how much total fuel was burned since a certain time, would it?

Yes, they would be able to tell (if they wanted or if LE asked). There are many reasons why rental agencies need to have some kind of tracking device on cars (as stated upthread). They don't use them willy nilly to track customers (supposedly) but if here's any question about whether the car went where it ought not to (out of the country, on unimproved roads, trespass and much more) that rental company will turn the data over stat. IME.

BBM

JMO but I don't think airport farewells are what they used to be now that families can't go to the gates.

And IF there is any truth to TS's account, AS flew out of Denver, quite a distance from CS. I thought she said he went to the airport with a family member Sat night who was catching a "red eye" while AS was flying out later in the early am. Presumably he could hang out in a USO-type lounge while waiting but why haul kids to the airport late at night or in the early am?

I would have thought AS would have left with his unit from the base but if not, I'm not that surprised if there wasn't a family trip to the Denver airport.
JMO
when i read “He left Saturday night to fly out of the Denver Airport with a family member who had a red eye fly and he had an early morning flight.”
I interpreted it to mean.. He flew from the local airport to meet a family member at the Denver airport to fly out..jmo I guess because i did not see it stated a family member picked him up Saturday night and they drove to Denver Airport to fly out.. jmo I am sure i read it wrong. As far as the kids going late or early am my ex of 14 years was navy until retirement me and the boys use to love to drop him off, and it was a Saturday night{ no clue how late it was} and i was thinking he left local when i made the post so it sounded logical to me for them to go see him off.jmo

I thought you were asking us to discuss whether he was right or wrong (which, in order for most people to do, they need more facts than what we have). I don't see how that question relates to his clothing.
Well, it wouldn't be just dogs. They'd have Gannon's DNA and TS's DNA, and that would completely blow her story out of the water (she doesn't rent the car untl 14 hours after he is reported missing). The DNA of a missing boy found in a rental car, along with the byproducts of decomp, is pretty damning.
I guess they are hoping for more statements from her (they were right). But if the dogs did it and they do have DNA results now, they basically have a smoking gun.
Now all they need is a body.

That would be the smoking gun...just Gannon's DNA. I would think. May not need a body if you have that.

thank you!

So then hypothetically she rented the car at 8:50am and he didn’t land until 11:30 am. What did TS do during the 2 hours and 40 minutes?
Ahhhhhhhhh. Ok, I'm back to thinking that the 900 miles probably isn't correct.
That she took that almost 3 hours to go dump more evidence. And that whatever happened to GS happened the day before when they were in the red truck.
It was the day after he was reported missing. I'm wondering if she was being questioned, meeting with everyone, what was going on that day .
I'm just not sure she really traveled 900 miles. IMO
MOO
JMO

They did. She talks about it in her first interview.

She has talked about the other attempted interview on SM, we can't discuss it here.

See, we can’t believe anything she says. I never pay attention to anything she says. She only says nonsense. So again I ask - why has LE not interviewed her yet?

Because if they had interviewed her, based on the voluminous nonsense she has spewed, she would never have left police custody. So something is wrong.

when the system is being installed, does the technician name all the zones ? i’m guessing they are selected from a list but i am specifically wondering if the technician could name a door something that it is not necessarily - like calling the garage door the “back door”?

also wondering if a sliding glass door is considered a window or a door on your app when you open it. would it say “patio door” or whatever it says for opening a window.

You can call each door or window anything you like. Ditto with the motion sensors (which aren't always associated with a door or window -- mine's in the dining room, for instance).

Hi everyone. I have been at work all day, but following along, I feel like you guys are close to a breakthrough here. Why does she not refill her rental like everyone else? Because she does not want to be seen on camera at a gas station before she has a chance to do what? Or is it a particular gas station in a particular place she doesn't want to be seen at?

My guess would include that LE would need to present reasonable expectation that a vehicle was used in the commission of a crime in order to obtain a warrant; that might not be possible in every case.
actually when it comes to location data that comes from a third party (the corporation) and they can get it w just a standard request or subpoena. it’s not an entry into the vehicle, it’s info off a database.

How do you know they haven't. I would say they most definitely have.

How do you know they have ? Would they have given her a pass for a solid month after what we have all heard ? Where is the solid interrogation skill that would have resulted in her arrest ?

I would have broken her by now.

How do you know they have ? Would they have given her a pass for a solid month after what we have all heard ? Where is the solid interrogation skill that would have resulted in her arrest ?
They would of course speak to the person who was last with Gannon. She has not been arrested and would be free to leave an Interview at any time. I am sure they asked some hard questions. I can only imagine her answers. She likely just got up and left when she felt cornered.

I would have broken her by now.

We don’t need to break our heads anymore over her nonsense. She needs to break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz