Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also have a question re:part 1 of the interview and the ADT information. google is not giving me the answers that i need and i know some members did mention they have ADT themselves so i thought i would ask the group.

when the system is being installed, does the technician name all the zones ? i’m guessing they are selected from a list but i am specifically wondering if the technician could name a door something that it is not necessarily - like calling the garage door the “back door”?

also wondering if a sliding glass door is considered a window or a door on your app when you open it. would it say “patio door” or whatever it says for opening a window.
Haven't used ADT specifically but in our experience, yes when a secy system is installed normally there's some upfront discussion of where physical contacts are required (ie doors or windows) vs motion detectors and/or other safety features (eg cold temps, smoke, carbon dioxide). Then the techs tend to confer w/ homeowners or their reps in terms of the clearest nomenclature for each zone. For some rooms (kitchen, master bedroom, dining room, library) the verbiage is very clear; in others they tend to want to know how the inhabitants refer to the rooms for best clarity in case of an alarm or emergency -- i.e. "Do you tend to refer to this as the pantry? the laundry? the back landing? etc …

I believe it was RD's surveillance video that gave cause for LE to seek out and detain TS (and daughter) during their Marshall's shopping trip. I use the word "seek" metaphorically, since I do not believe it was a seek-and-find effort; LE likely knew exactly where TS was that entire morning.

not to mention that there was quite a little snowstorm that day. Driving a little Kia subcompact around on Colorado’s snowy roads would not be ideal (or average 50 mph) !
I personally don't believe she was driving in Colorado. To put 900 something miles on a car she was on a highway somewhere, hauling *ss JMO

I believe it was RD's surveillance video that gave cause for LE to seek out and detain TS (and daughter) during their Marshall's shopping trip. I use the word "seek" metaphorically, since I do not believe it was a seek-and-find effort; LE likely knew exactly where TS was that entire morning.

So are you saying that LE knew about the video much sooner than it was "leaked' to the public.

I have to wonder will they ever find him? Right now I am sadly doubting it and even moreso will he get justice?
Some cases it's a hiker etc. who stumbles across a body. If I have to settle for an arrest first I'm willing. It took a great deal of time to find Dylan Redwine in Colorado and his Father is soon to go to Trial. Finally! Let's hope it's not the case here. Seems they have really good people on this. And then there is Tee......

Only on page 44.
Interesting that the rental car involved (she said) AS. So the first time in this saga that an adult is a participating witness and can corroborate or deny what TS says happened. I don't consider the "thrown out" versus stormed out as the same thing. She says she picked him up and the two of them drove around and went door to door.
Why would AS not do this? Silence as a response to the two-part interview - why?
What would a public response jeopardize?

Some of the difficulty in this case "may" be due to Gannon exiting the truck, meeting his fate exactly where she left him. No forensics in any vehicles.

but this brings into question reasonable doubt.... nothing Letecia has done in this case is reasonable...

I’m not a lawyer, but she certainly did not protect a child who trusted her, whom she was expected to care for and protect.
And she’s keeping him from being found (is that kidnapping)?

Been busy all day and have had to jump around a bit on the thread to catch up. I was really hoping today would be the day he was found. I think this vehicle rental was just one more attempt to convolute the investigation more. Not feeling very good about this tonight. Just sad and disheartened by it all. I will continue to send good energy towards Gannon and everyone who loves him and is working to bring him home. Landen has shown so much grace. I hope she can feel all the love and support of millions of strangers around the world. Will check in again in the am. Gannon, sweet boy, where are you?

So are you saying that LE knew about the video much sooner than it was "leaked' to the public.
I've often wondered if LE got copies of all surveillance in the area pretty quickly. If so, they may have already seen what RD showed to Al. We don't know what LE knows, we're just guessing, unfortunately.

And much sooner than RD said in an interview he found the footage on Saturday night when he couldn't sleep?

If she cared, Gannon didn't have food or water and was cold.

4841.gif

Yes. They charge you for the cost of gas and usually tack on a hefty fee for making them do the work. I learned that the hard way before. Always top your car off right before dropping a rental.
Which by the way is quite simple to do at the Co Sprngs airport *if that is where it was returned. This is NOT even anything like the majority of airports I’ve been to where you are on a convoluted maze of highways, ramps, exits and signage.... Nope. Not at all.
Co Springs airport is basically in the suburbs lol. No highway at all necessary to get there. Absolutely impossible to get lost on the way. It’s a quaint little low key airport imo.

Respectfully, I wasn’t sleuthing. Just going off a piece of clothing he wore in a MSM article.

I thought you were asking us to discuss whether he was right or wrong (which, in order for most people to do, they need more facts than what we have). I don't see how that question relates to his clothing.

Just to play the advocate... Maybe the dogs hit on the car but they aren’t confident a jury would convict without a body? Maybe they don’t have enough evidence yet to prove he is deceased by any other method to strengthen the possible dog alert?
Edited to correct typos

Well, it wouldn't be just dogs. They'd have Gannon's DNA and TS's DNA, and that would completely blow her story out of the water (she doesn't rent the car untl 14 hours after he is reported missing). The DNA of a missing boy found in a rental car, along with the byproducts of decomp, is pretty damning.

I guess they are hoping for more statements from her (they were right). But if the dogs did it and they do have DNA results now, they basically have a smoking gun.

Now all they need is a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member