Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% with you on this. I think the level of depravity here is such that a conscience is not to be found in this animal. I think what we may have is a situation where poor Gannon may be found in several places, or not found at all. I shudder to think that this woman continues to control the narrative. What LE needs, desperately, is to find Gannon, or conclude definitively what she did to/with him. MOO
. Perfectly said.
That is what jumps out at me when she speaks, “the level of her depravity with no conscience” Bone chilling.

But... but... she says she'll "share it in person".

:rolleyes:

Read: She's still trying to control the narrative, thus won't let CrimeOnline read a page of results and make their own report after the fact. She has to "explain" it; despite the fact that CrimeOnline has probably seen hundreds if not thousands of lie detector tests.

That answers my earlier questions re: whether the interviews were done in person. Not sure if it they were over the phone, e-mail, etc.?

I often rent economy cars when I drive to see grandchildren four states away, as the good mile makes for a cheaper trip than driving my old gas guzzling truck. I'm aware that rental companies are able to unlock your rental for you electronically, monitor your speed, your location. I've read in the news that some companies have cameras and microphones in their cars. All these capacities have nothing to do with a GPS. So...if you're listening...you may not be as clever as you think. JMO

Something for AS to consider maybe: If TS was going to hide a body in a remote area, she would probably choose an area that she already knew to be very remote and untraveled. Providing she wasn’t google earthing rural sites, people close to her should ask themselves what remote areas she might be familiar with. Has she been to a cabin out in the boonies or does she know someone who lives out on a farm? Does she have off-road places she hikes or a lake she visits? It’d be risky and take too long to just start driving around the country looking. Seems like she may have had a general place in mind, where she had been before and would remember as being remote, before she set out.

After thinking about the area of Northern El Paso that I know fairly well, I now know why people hide bodies on a property that they own. If it isn't a property that you own you don't know who is likely to stumble across the disposal site.

I’d really really really like to hope that line of BS would not be believed by his father! IMO she didnt even have a good “story” for that.
Just maybe when AS said "she lied" while reviewing the survelance tape it has something to do with the excuse she had told him as to why she had a rental car.....moo

I often rent economy cars when I drive to see grandchildren four states away, as the good mile makes for a cheaper trip than driving my old gas guzzling truck. I'm aware that rental companies are able to unlock your rental for you electronically, monitor your speed, your location. I've read in the news that some companies have cameras and microphones in their cars. All these capacities have nothing to do with a GPS. So...if you're listening...you may not be as clever as you think. JMO

Didn’t he toss her out on her *advertiser censored* that day
According to her she was tossed out. Now I wonder of she simply left on her own accord because she didn't like the questions from him. IMO he would want every second accounted for. I know I would. A point I am pondering. Apparently "others" think so ;)

I thought Hilltop Pines Path a few days ago, when first hearing of an upcoming search. It's a wooded area, appears to not be built out with homes yet.

I think it possible only 'some' of the search area is put out by media, while 'other' search areas are kept under wraps.

“Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon took ADHD medication and prescription medication for IBS issues.”
Would like to see this confirmed by another party. I am studying psychology not psychiatry (so I will never prescribe drugs), but they did require me to take pharmacology classes so I could better identify possible addiction or drug interaction issues. As a result, I know there are a few different meds that could be prescribed for ADHD. Some don’t have a high OD rate, but it is possible to OD if someone administered too much of the wrong one. I am less aware of what kind of meds would be prescribed for IBS. But combining too much of two meds is also dangerous. Anyone else know anything about IBS meds?

CrimeOnline saw the receipt- I wonder if it had a GPS on it? Budget car rental does not include it as standard, it’s an extra charge, though in my travel experience (I travel often for work), they add the GPS unless you specifically exclude it.

Also, pointing out that the VW has Car-Net makes it clear why the red truck was driven that Monday...

So, my new question is, where did the car go on a Tuesday, as it’s likely she moved something/ someone. I assume SM had a phone with her, unless she forgot it that day too?

Apologies! The receipt has now been added to the story. Tecia only said they drove around looking for him and they went "door to door." She didn't elaborate further.

Apologies! The receipt has now been added to the story. Tecia only said they drove around looking for him and they went "door to door." She didn't elaborate further.
Did you do this interview over the phone or via email/text?

I ask this, because I’m curious as to how fast she had to think of her responses.

Let's think about WHY. Why a rental. NO REAL PARENT says "Sorry, Son, we never came looking for you. You know, mileage "

She must have driven SOMETHING to the airport on Tuesday. I have to assume they left the airport in two, one driven by AS, one by TS. Otherwise they just leave one car there?????

So...why.... why do they need a 4th car? HOW did TS sell THIS IDEA to AS?????

JMO I think TS needed a vehicle without GPS and needed it badly. AS would drive his own car.... her car had CARNET... she needed an incognito car. But why????

More disposal? Re-disposal? Did she think of something overnight? Like THE KEY. Had to circle back and add to her disposal?

I'll bet all my monies she rented a car specifically WITHOUT GPS.

I weep for Gannon's family. They had NO IDEA this kind of evil walked among them.

JMO
So did she drive herself, park the truck out of sight, return the car and drive herself home? moo

I have no idea what happened to Gannon and no particular theory. This case is strange.

I also don’t have a need to give her passes or the benefit of the doubt re: possible stress, unhealthy mental status, etc. She has been obstinately and arrogantly deceptive from the get go, and not once, it appears, has any empathy for Gannon, or his suffering parents, kicked in to override her self-preserving behaviors. In fact, a lot of things are Gannon’s fault if we listen to her carefully.

I’ve said in previous threads that I don’t necessarily see her as the crazed rage-fueled psychopath chasing Gannon around the garage with a cleaver, or spiking his orange juice with a deadly substance, or whatever. On the other hand, I also would not be surprised if we learn that she committed a callous murder. People with this little compassion for a child gone missing, particularly on their watch, who aren’t focused on the welfare on the child and actively doing something meaningful to contribute to finding him, are, in my view, potentially capable of anything.

Yes, I think it’s possible that something escalated, perhaps only in her own mind and emotional world, and Gannon was on the receiving end of abuse or neglect. And then....

But it’s the ‘and then’ part that I can’t reconcile. I can understand ‘losing it’, I can understand (as in intellectually grasp it) causing harm, or engaging in dismissive behavior regarding an unfolding medical event, etc. But I’m having a hard time believing that a child who could smile while hiking the previous day, had no known acute illness, was not laboring under a chronic condition (as in daily distress and debilitation), just suddenly became very ill with the symptoms she describes. And even if he did, that’s when the both of you stay home and he receives care. And Dad and Mom are both notified that Gannon is sick. None of that happened. We’ve heard nothing from Gannon’s parents about an unfolding acute ailment of flu or escalation of any chronic gastrointestinal problem.

So I don’t know what or how or why. But I think she is angry and callous enough, and her deception is deep and wide enough, that this could range from an ‘oops’ in the most disturbing sense, to something more sinister. I don’t profess to have insight into the details. However, I’m comfortable in concluding that he’s where she put him for selfish purposes that exceed panic at failing as a stressed or self-absorbed caretaker. Her resentment toward his mother, toward Gannon himself, and her crass remarks about him his symptoms and carrying a his own bag for any vomiting he might have, while she drove around, allegedly did (nonsense) shopping, and just happened to get lost where there’s now an evidence/body search, is not (merely) a panic response. I believe it’s an extension of thought and behavior that was present before she needed a disposal site. People don’t just wake up one day lacking empathy to this degree, are not suddenly this confused about basic honesty and personal integrity, and didn’t just one morning develop the ability to sustain such a cruel deception for over a month about a missing child’s status and location. JMO
Thank you for your caring, well written and thoughtful post. :)

I ask this, because I’m curious as to how fast she had to think of her responses.

People elsewhere are theorizing that she may not have wanted to send the lie detector test results to anyone (vs. showing them in person) since she could have altered or forged the results and doesn’t want anyone having a copy that could be evaluated.

Over the phone mostly but text as well. She did pause every now and then to questions I believe she probably was not prepared for. Otherwise, she had her answers ready and answered quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257