Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to say just in case LE needs more proof, check the rental car companies records. Our last rental kept the phone sync details from 2 previous renters. Idk if their phone would or could keep tracking the vehicle even after they returned the vehicle it but I would not exclude that possibility. what if it did somehow even with their phone not nearby..that would be excellent. Could that be possible? I doubt it, but what a great possibility

Ok, so I can say with a great deal of confidence that the $118 is total. That’s for the rental, taxes, gas, and whatever else.

I’m told that if it costs you $25 to fill a tank, you’re going to be charged something in the ballpark of $40 if you return it on empty.

So we have the $87 or whatever it is on the receipt, and a total of $118. That would mean something like half a tank of gas.
PHEW!!!
So we are back to Gannon being somewhere relatively close then??

Ok, so I can say with a great deal of confidence that the $118 is total. That’s for the rental, taxes, gas, and whatever else.

I’m told that if it costs you $25 to fill a tank, you’re going to be charged something in the ballpark of $40 if you return it on empty.

So we have the $87 or whatever it is on the receipt, and a total of $118. That would mean something like half a tank of gas.

I misread to say that was the gas receipt.

Yeah and it looks like it was returned empty. Fuel Reading Out 8/8, In /8.

Which makes no sense for all the stories we've heard that make her seem worried about money (some of which can't be repeated here since they're not MSM), like driving Al's truck so as not to go over the mileage allowance in her leased car. But hey why not, let's return a rental car with no gas and pay $10/gallon?

Actually, I think using an odd number rather than a nice round even one makes it more plausible/believable, from other (unrelated) things I've learned online in the past few weeks... (And the blackout part was an editorial error and has been corrected.)
I feel strongly LE should verify whether 955 was actual or estimated. This is too important of a detail to just shrug off.

And thanks! I just checked it after reading your comment and it was still blacked out for me. Can you provide a link?

Too bad she wasn't asked how she got to the airport, seems like a logical question.
She said she drove her car and parked it there. She got it when she returned.

Total charges: $219.87

Sorry guys, we had limited space for that receipt.

She said she drove her own car to the airport and picked up it when the rental car was brought back. We've reached out to LE for comment on that but not expecting that they'll be able to confirm that.

She said she drove her car and parked it there. She got it when she returned.

Total charges: $219.87

Sorry guys, we had limited space for that receipt.

She said she drove her own car to the airport and picked up it when the rental car was brought back. We've reached out to LE for comment on that but not expecting that they'll be able to confirm that.
Holy crap. I can’t figure out how that’s even possible.

ETA: I guess it’s possible she was billed for a second day, as she did keep the car longer than 24 hours.

I feel strongly LE should verify whether 955 was actual or estimated. This is too important of a detail to just shrug off.

And thanks! I just checked it after reading your comment and it was still blacked out for me. Can you provide a link?

Apparently I misunderstood what the "editorial error" was - it was that they forgot to black out the pickup location in addition to the dropoff location. They fixed it by blacking it out so neither one is visible anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257