Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I-70 east to Kansas is an easy way to rack up miles without traffic. Tons of places she get off and be unseen. In fact, I felt very nervous even before my WS days at a gas station on that route at night. An exit right off the highway, yet the gas station felt like the wild west with nothing around it and poorly lit. During the day she might be feel too exposed with the flat, treeless landscape, but at night Kansas is a great place to hide someone.

Going to Utah would be a much harder drive through the mountains....955 mountain miles is a lot of time.

South is possible, but with 955 miles I bet she went east at night.

I bet she forgot her watch and her phone this time.

Do all new cars have the ability to be tracked, even if she got one without navigation? We haven't heard of any searches in another state. Maybe she was able to go undetected? Where did she end up staying after being kicked out? Surely if a hotel rumor is true, they have parking lot cameras that would at least show when she left and returned. Hopefully.

Western Kansas via I-70 is scary to me. East of Salina is pretty populated, but anything west of is really desolate. I didn't realize that CO Springs and Topeka are a literal straight shot via I-70. That doesn't mean that she drove all the way to Topeka, but anywhere west of Topeka would still put her in the 900 mile range round trip.

I'm in a major metro area along I-70 as well and grew up in Topeka. I've made that I-70 Colorado jog several times, I guess I just never paid attention to Colorado Springs. The thought that she could've gotten off anywhere in Kansas and drove in any direction from I-70 for 15 minutes and been literally in the middle of nowhere is making me feel really, really sick and worried. It's so sparsely populated out there. Lots of farmland. If you threw me out in the middle of nowhere and told me to find my way back home, especially if I were ill, I would likely have a hard time figuring out which direction to walk in. This is making me want to drive on I-70 and start trying to look around. If we don't find Gannon by Wednesday, that's what I'm doing.

As far as technology is concerned, she may not have known about the Apple Watch tracking yet. Since she just brought it up recently, I have a feeling she believed the non-cellular capabilities wouldn't give her away. However, GPS is handled via satellite, like a Garmin, not via cellular. It's constantly tracking your movement. If you're a passenger in a vehicle, it knows. If you're a driver, it knows. If you're stressed, if you're physically exerting yourself, if you're panicking, if you're elated: it knows. She may have left the phone behind, but I have a feeling that the Apple Watch stuff is a new revelation, hence her brand new need to explain day-of movement. Because the story on CrimeOnline seems to follow a timeline (day before, day of, day after), I think the next installment will be focused on where she went with the car, to explain tracked movements via Apple Watch.

Let's hope they have the info already, and there are searchers in whatever area(s) she went to. We may get a lot of images of searchers in Colorado Springs, but who's gonna travel to the outskirts of Norton, KS, and take pictures of searchers? Who would take photos of drones going over a farm there? You would have no idea what they were looking for, and it's so spread out anyhow, how would you know the difference between searchers and just people working a farm or taking photos of their land? Taking a hike? I have all the faith in CS/EP LE.

MOO/JMO

So is Gray Hughes Investigates, and I wonder if you have seen the arrows shot at his program/analysis (here on WS) re the shadow video. I don't see anything wrong with criticism of media outlets, whether or not they are members here. WS is not my site, of course, but the media IS earning money from the case, from all crime cases. They have to develop a thick skin to even be in that occupation. Leigh from Crime Online came on a few times yesterday to clear up things we thought she had forgotten to ask, but in reality she did ask, she just had not published every word stepmom told her.

Yet, I would still not hesitate to say "I sure wish the reporter had asked ------" or "I hope the reporter is working with LE"......
Constructive criticism is fine. No snowflakes here. Just wanted to note these people may tirelessly devote themselves to running sites like this because they care deeply about justice. I myself wouldn’t want to imply they are motivated by greed, especially if they’ve taken the time to participate in these forums.

How about this for a HYPOTHETICAL timeline? (you can fill in specific times if you want, I am just estimating)

Mon. Jan 27

10 am - 2pm Gannon comes into harm during the shopping trip. He is left in a remote wooded area.

3-4 pm LS’ other daughters come home from school and work.

6-9 pm LS lets AS know G hasn’t come home yet. They start calling other friends’ houses and eventually LS reports him as a runaway.

During the night: LS pulls together whatever resources she can and maps out a strategy to dump the body the next day.

Tues.Jan 28

Early morning: LS picks up the rental car and any other supplies she needs for her journey. She drives around for an hour being sure to be seen going “door to door” helping with the search.

Later morning: LS picks up AS.

Later that day: bio-mom comes to town.

Afternoon: LS stages a problem with step-mom staying in the house and leaves.

Evening: AS loads the body into the rental car and drives to a further location. 100 miles maybe. 300 miles maybe. She turns around and comes right home.

Wed. Jan. 29 - Thurs. Jan 30: LS Is back in town and available for interviews with detectives where she alleges (in the Friday interview) that they infringed on her Constitutional rights. I don’t think we know when these interviews happened so I am suggesting this time window.

Correct your Evening AS to Evening LS (as we all know you meant), and it is heartsickeningly feasible. :(

BBM

I think the interview with her back to the camera was on Friday. It was definitely after LH arrived and was "living at the house." MSM said LH arrived Tues night.
... and then she demands an apology from everyone, especially her husband!!
And how terrible for her to be so disconnected from reality that she is unable to see how badly she exposed and humiliated herself.

To be absolutely morbid about all of this body disposal etc. Consideration of rigor mortis, which starts within 2 hours of death and peaks about 12 to 14 hours later is necessary. It would definitely influence how and where he might be placed. his body can't be folded and stuffed a couple of hours after death.

Excepting that SM mentioned in her TV interview (with her back to the camera) that they had violated her constitutional rights when questioning her as they had denied her a lawyer, a drink, a bathroom break and had blocked the door when she tried to leave.
Difficult to trust the truth of all that but we can probably safely deduce that she was, at least, questioned.
I have no doubt that in her mind it felt like an interrogation.

ETA: I believe her interview took place on the Tuesday, IIRC.

MOO
Can I ask why you believe the interview took place Tuesday? I may very well have missed that, but haven’t seen that suggested anywhere.

Last edited:
RSBM
Speculation only - what if she drove the rental 900-odd miles and flew back into CS Airport to collect her own car?
MOO—-There would have been a one way rental fee on the invoice by all the other fees. I didn’t see that there, so I’m thinking it was returned at the same place it was rented.
MOO

Yikes, our air and mountains haven’t made made the majority of us psychopathic or stupid. :( See Dan May.
And nothing against tourists, but we spend a lot of S&R dollars fetching them after they thought they could climb a fourteener.
We didn’t home grow LS, but will likely now have to house and feed her for life. That’s a small price if it means Gannon was found and returned to his real family.
I am unable to speak for all of CO's latest murders of children, but at least 2 of them were at the hands of transplants. Otherwise, I wonder because everything that I learned about CO says that it is a wonderful state.

The police have stated if it was an abduction they would inform the public.
The police have stated that this isn't a criminal investigation.
The police have put Gannon on the missing and endangered list . .
So not suspecting a run away.
What does this mean?
Gannon left to visit a friend and something happened along the way?
If it's not an abduction, criminal or a runaway case, how far do the police think Gannon could have travelled to?
This is insane!
I'm so confused.
LE is just not telling us anything which lends itself to confusion. It is evident it is a criminal Investigation. Crime Lab at the house multiple times. Sifting thru snow on searches etc. etc. The only thing thing they have said is they are running a Parallel Investigation. We just need to look at their actions as they are not giving us words. IMO we have been privy for the evidence searches but I think the searches for Gannon himself are kept quiet.

Of course reporters/media are going to reach out to stepmom in this case. That’s what they do. Zero shade thrown at the reporter from Crimeonline.

IMO, the media is a double edge sword for LE. In general they can make an investigation difficult for LE, especially when the media figures out info that LE did not want disclosed to the public. At the same time, LE absolutely needs the media. Again, double edge sword.

IMO, the media reporting in this case, that I have seen, has been respectful.

Side note: I have always said the only reporter that I would trust to give an interview to is Greta Van Susteren. Love her.

LE is just not telling us anything which lends itself to confusion. It is evident it is a criminal Investigation. Crime Lab at the house multiple times. Sifting thru snow on searches etc. etc. The only thing thing they have said is they are running a Parallel Investigation. We just need to look at their actions as they are not giving us words. IMO we have been privy for the evidence searches but I think the searches for Gannon himself are kept quiet.
This rings true for me.

Wait.....
What if he isn't far from home at all.
She is a control freak. She has controlled the narrative from day one. She believes she is controlling this and what better way then to have him close to home, and "control" LE by letting them think he was with her when she was out for four hours
She has said certain things are "cleared'
So, what if she dumped Gannon before she went and did the rest of the stuff in the four hours thinking she could use that as the alibi.

She has verbally leaked so much She mentioned the word "chase" multiple times. Maybe she is leaking about the chase she is sending LE and the public on.
I swear it's right in front of us and she has told us, but we haven't connected it yet.
BINGO!!!!
And LE is well aware of it. Hence the tight-lipped investigation. The FBI has access to the best criminal profilers and analysts. I feel assured that they know exactly what they are dealing with. Her lies assault their intelligence, and she has the power to send them on a wild goose chase.

Random thoughts on the timeline on the weekend prior to January 27:
On Saturday, January 25 - AS leaves to take (or accompany) a family member to the airport in Denver.
Also on January 25 evening - GS cuts his foot in the garage and TS sits GS on the back of her car and tends to the injury.

On Sunday, January 26 - TS takes the kids for the hike.
Sunday, January 26 - is this the day GS and LS are seen playing in their front yard by the neighbor's security system?
Sunday, January night - I hope Leigh will ask TS about Sunday night since events of that night have not been confirmed through MSM

What am I missing from that weekend?

Good morning, everyone! Here for Gannon! I’ve been away for a few days, so now I’m working to get caught back up to speed.

This new car rental issue completely baffles me. TS wanted to use a car to search for Gannon that was completely foreign to him, because TS claims he’d potentially “hide from a family car he recognized”??? And the seemingly staggering number of miles the rental was driven is mind boggling, considering TS claims it was used to go “door to door”??? Wow. Just wow.

Also, I’m curious which Series of Apple watch TS wears, because my recollection is that the Series 1 Apple watch does NOT have GPS/location tracking technology. All MOO.

BINGO!!!!
And LE is well aware of it. Hence the tight-lipped investigation. The FBI has access to the best criminal profilers and analysts. I feel assured that they know exactly what they are dealing with. Her lies assault their intelligence, and she has the power to send them on a wild goose chase.
Could be. But also LE spent a lot of time searching Kelsey B’s house and her fiancé’s property and other areas around their town before they eventually figured out she was a long way away.

Good morning, everyone! Here for Gannon! I’ve been away for a few days, so now I’m working to get caught back up to speed.

This new car rental issue completely baffles me. TS wanted to use a car to search for Gannon that was completely foreign to him, because TS claims he’d potentially “hide from a family car he recognized”??? And the seemingly staggering number of miles the rental was driven is mind boggling, considering TS claims it was used to go “door to door”??? Wow. Just wow.

Also, I’m curious which Series of Apple watch TS wears, because my recollection is that the Series 1 Apple watch does NOT have GPS/location tracking technology. All MOO.
Oh I'm sure SHE has the best of the best. Speaking to the apple watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892