Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K9Enzo said:

IMO, I’m confident LE has talked to her, probably several times. She’s most likely digging her heels in.

What skill would you use to break her by now?

New

Her daughter is probably her only close relative. I would do my best to make the daughter be the reason that LS needs to consider giving up more info..
Edit to attach to K9Enzo above..
Snowma, Yesterday at 11:35 PM Report

(Above quoted from previous thread)

ITA, Snowma! From the onset, I have visualized (SPECULATION, JMO) LE walking in and handcuffing H—in front of TS. This isn’t a stretch, given TS’s history of making her daughter complicit in her alibi. IF (yes, that's a huge "if," both literally & figuratively) a mom possesses even a fraction of normal parental love, that would effectively end the charade. MOO

The author of the 2-part article has generously posted here, answering our questions just in the last couple of days.
Oh, wow, I had no idea. I have a lot of catching up to do. I haven't read the second part yet but I did not know the author was answering questions here about it. So this is the person who actually interviewed TS? If so, I have some questions, too.

Looking at this , we'd have to determine which direction would be quickest, and fit better in her short timeline.

In other words, would it be easier/faster to drive towards Kansas than New Mexico?
Or Montana or Utah?

It was snowing in Colorado Springs that day. I think the answer to that depends on what area the storm covered. And I don’t recall.

Anyone know if she has ties to Kansas or Utah or another one of these places? If I was a criminal, and couldn’t search on my phone for fear of being discovered, I’d have to use whatever location info was already in my brain.

I don't know. I would have guessed she would go west and into the mountains, but if she truly put 955 miles in a short time, I would definitely say the flat, straight, drive to Kansas. There really are some parts you can't see anything but prairie.

What a wild ‘goose’ chase.
Ok, here it goes.... Can’t believe I’m gonna say this: Let’s just say she’s hiding him somewhere. (Low probability, but let’s just entertain this.) She strikes me as someone with a sense of entitlement. She’s gonna have everything she’s entitled to, one way or another. So, perhaps she convinced Gannon they would make a lot of money through donations, like Go Fund Me, if he pretended to run away, and then he turned up back at home. And this would also make up for the accident she was chastising him for over the weekend. She could have rubbed it in by saying they won’t have a place to live and he can be the big man of the house by helping solve all their problems. Maybe he wasn’t that hurt after all. The day he got in the car, he could have been walking hunched over from stomach cramps (IBS). -Nevermind, this is ridiculous. She hurt him. Grrrr. This is so infuriating.

We had a case like this in the UK, Shannon Mathews.
That was a plan to obtain the reward money.
It went wrong and the mother was sent to prison.
I don't think this is similar as no reward has been set.
And, TS isn't pleading for Gannons safe return.
I'm not sure an 11 year old child, with ADHD and IBS, needing medical treatment would be able to agree to such a plan, or want to be away from home.

I don’t see it that way at all. I think the main reason CrimeOnline and people here are interested in LS is because we believe decoding her actions is the ONLY way Gannon will be found. She may grate on us and her narratives may be exhausting, but it’s absolutely worth it to put up with her and sift for facts that may provide the only viable path to justice for Gannon. It’s been 30+ days. Gannon could be anywhere. Her words are key.
Your post speaks volumes!!! MOO, TS is merely being tolerated for the sake of bringing Gannon home. Otherwise, I would not give such a person one second of my time. Thank you @FlamingJane !

How about this for a HYPOTHETICAL timeline? (you can fill in specific times if you want, I am just estimating)

Mon. Jan 27

10 am - 2pm Gannon comes into harm during the shopping trip. He is left in a remote wooded area.

3-4 pm LS’ other daughters come home from school and work.

6-9 pm LS lets AS know G hasn’t come home yet. They start calling other friends’ houses and eventually LS reports him as a runaway.

During the night: LS pulls together whatever resources she can and maps out a strategy to dump the body the next day.

Tues.Jan 28

Early morning: LS picks up the rental car and any other supplies she needs for her journey. She drives around for an hour being sure to be seen going “door to door” helping with the search.

Later morning: LS picks up AS.

Later that day: bio-mom comes to town.

Afternoon: LS stages a problem with step-mom staying in the house and leaves.

Evening: LS (edited to correct typo) loads the body into the rental car and drives to a further location. 100 miles maybe. 300 miles maybe. She turns around and comes right home.

Wed. Jan. 29 - Thurs. Jan 30: LS Is back in town and available for interviews with detectives where she alleges (in the Friday interview) that they infringed on her Constitutional rights. I don’t think we know when these interviews happened so I am suggesting this time window.

Last edited:
For the first few days, LE was reporting G as a runaway. I don’t think they even believed a suspect was involved at first. Many kids turn up in the first 24 hours after they runaway. I don’t see any evidence they were interrogating anyone in the first 24 hours.

Excepting that SM mentioned in her TV interview (with her back to the camera) that they had violated her constitutional rights when questioning her as they had denied her a lawyer, a drink, a bathroom break and had blocked the door when she tried to leave.
Difficult to trust the truth of all that but we can probably safely deduce that she was, at least, questioned.
I have no doubt that in her mind it felt like an interrogation.

ETA: I believe her interview took place on the Tuesday, IIRC.

MOO

You know the author of the Crime Online story is a member of this websleuther forum, right?
So is Gray Hughes Investigates, and I wonder if you have seen the arrows shot at his program/analysis (here on WS) re the shadow video. I don't see anything wrong with criticism of media outlets, whether or not they are members here. WS is not my site, of course, but the media IS earning money from the case, from all crime cases. They have to develop a thick skin to even be in that occupation. Leigh from Crime Online came on a few times yesterday to clear up things we thought she had forgotten to ask, but in reality she did ask, she just had not published every word stepmom told her.

Yet, I would still not hesitate to say "I sure wish the reporter had asked ------" or "I hope the reporter is working with LE"......

Last edited:
I think these discussions are relevant and useful for a host of reasons, but LE is way ahead of us on any justice mission and knows more than we ever will. And I would think FBI profilers are on top of her crazy behavior and and it’s implications.

We have to remember that anyone on a spectrum of narcissistic thought and behavior is seeking fuel in everything they do. Trying to decipher all her word games is fuel for her. She ignites social media storms because they’re fuel. She denigrates and dumps all over her victim because it’s fuel. We’ll see Part 3 as soon as the rental/door knocking story runs it’s course, and she experiences spotlight withdrawal again and requires more fuel.

Whether she or her flying monkeys troll this site is unknown, but she has a handle on what (normal) people are saying and questioning because the verbatim language of others is embedded in all her campaigns. Others are wanting to help Gannon, and she’s using Gannon and our concern, and our dismantling of her claims, to fuel herself and find additional material for her grandstanding.

There’s a fascinating ‘diagnosed’ narc/sociopath who as a function of his ‘treatment’ plan and what sounds like a legal mandate for some of the harm he’s caused, informs about “his kind” via (easily searched) videos. If I was LE, I’d be asking him what she did with Gannon and a lot of other missing people. What’s an inevitable twist to his ‘help’ is it’s obviously fuel for him. Perhaps an acceptable trade off if his warnings and meticulously detailed information about the trick bag and word usage of his kind leads to avoidance of people like him, and paths to their victims.
Agreed that LE & FBI are considering all the psychological traits surfacing here. I think we mostly see this the same way.

I am just wanting to state that for many of us here, we are not analyzing her comments as part of a social game. We aren’t going to stop examining what she says because we fear giving her too many “attention” points that feed her crazy. I don’t care how big her ego gets or whether she convinces herself that she is “winning” in her alleged coverup attempts. LE and anyone else trying to help needs to be perseverant and not let her tiring antics prevent them from giving their full effort to assessing her words and actions. Let LS play any game she wants. Meanwhile, I will be doing what I am sure LE is doing and that is carefully sifting any information that she does provide in case it provides a new avenue for finding Gannon.

Excepting that SM mentioned in her TV interview (with her back to the camera) that they had violated her constitutional rights when questioning her as they had denied her a lawyer, a drink, a bathroom break and had blocked the door when she tried to leave.
Difficult to trust the truth of all that but we can probably safely deduce that she was, at least, questioned.
I have no doubt that in her mind it felt like an interrogation.

ETA: I believe her interview took place on the Tuesday, IIRC.

MOO

BBM

I think the interview with her back to the camera was on Friday. It was definitely after LH arrived and was "living at the house." MSM said LH arrived Tues night.

Evening: AS loads the body into the rental car and drives to a further location. 100 miles maybe. 300 miles maybe. She turns around and comes right home.

I think your timeline seems very plausible! Kindly, I just wanted to point out that in the above you probably meant LS, not AS.:)

Edited to fix broken quote.

GS was also a preemie. Lifelong digestive issues and ADHD are more common in that group too.

I really don't think Munchausen's by proxy is likely. But we can't know that for sure. I just don't see any evidence TS was happy to have a kid who needed medical attention or got something out of it. Nor do we have any evidence GS's medical issues--whatever they may have been---started when he began living with his father. In fact listening to LH made me think they related to his early birth.
JMO
But I suspect TS is seething over not receiving the outpouring of sympathy and support that is given to LH. Plus, her own husband is leaning on his ex-wife instead of her. This was not TS's desired outcome! And the best that TS can do is to obstruct and create nonsensical drama for attention and to upstage LH.

I am glad her image was removed from Gannon's missing posters. Her behavior has been nothing less than distasteful and atrocious!

MOO

bbm
K9Enzo said:

IMO, I’m confident LE has talked to her, probably several times. She’s most likely digging her heels in.

What skill would you use to break her by now?

New

Her daughter is probably her only close relative. I would do my best to make the daughter be the reason that LS needs to consider giving up more info..
Edit to attach to K9Enzo above..
Snowma, Yesterday at 11:35 PM Report

(Above quoted from previous thread)

ITA, Snowma! From the onset, I have visualized (SPECULATION, JMO) LE walking in and handcuffing Hin front of TS. This isn’t a stretch, given TS’s history of making her daughter complicit in her alibi. IF (yes, that's a huge "if," both literally & figuratively) a mom possesses even a fraction of normal parental love, that would effectively end the charade. MOO
IMHO, no way LE simply walks in and 'cuffs a 17-year-old without probable cause or other legal reason against the minor. This isn't 'Reality' TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC