Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone ping data would be the most intresting data i would like to see right now with this alleged 900 mile journey, everybody has their phone on them 24/7 these day's if its mirricoulsy off during that time that is beyond alarmingly suspicious.

Correct.

"Tecia Stauch stood with her back to the camera while speaking with CBS 11 on Friday afternoon, in connection with her missing stepson, Gannon Stauch. She was insistent that she would never harm the child, who vanished while under her care." Gannon Stauch: Stepmother speaks out, says her rights were violated after little boy, 11, mysteriously disappears while in her care

Gannon disappeared on Monday.
Rental car returned Tuesday afternoon.
By the time she gave this interview on Friday, the death threats, the police threatening to shoot her, the being displaced from her home because of LH... all that had already allegedly taken place, sometime between Tuesday and Friday morning.
BBM
The car was rented on Tuesday and returned Wednesday iirc.

Can I ask why you believe the interview took place Tuesday? I may very well have missed that, but haven’t seen that suggested anywhere.

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, Doc! :p
Let me see what I can find in MSM to back myself up. This was 4 weeks ago :confused:
At the very least, based on assumption, we could (possibly) safely assume that, given she has admitted (per her backside interview), that she was the last person to see him before he went missing, that LE would have brought her in for questioning very early on. If anything, just to get a handle on the case.

Yes, I believe you are quite correct @NCWatcher. Her interview was the Friday.
I was referring to her questioning by LE being on the Tuesday. I will edit my post to read more clearly. Thanks for that! :)

ETA: I'm unable to rectify my original post :(
I just hope it becomes clear that I meant her questioning by LE was, I believe, on Tuesday and the backside interview was on Friday. Sorry!
Thanks for clarifying. This was what my question was about. I may have missed something in all these fast-moving threads, but did LE or MSM confirm that LE interviewed LS on Tuesday? I was thinking they were still treating it as a runaway case then. I’ll modify the timeline if so.

Maybe someone could call and ask the company what the 955 means?
Some people have already shared their own rental car receipts confirming that it means that is how many miles were driven. Massguy’s friend just suggested (paraphrasing) that to save time, some rental car agents just enter an estimated number rather than bothering to check.

I was watching a news channel last night and they were showing exactly what a ring camera showed. I was amazed at exactly how wide an angle was viewed. Seems that many of the neighbours have them. Let's hope not all have recessed front doors, enabling a nice wide camera shot.
OT....amazing isn't it? I am so far behind in tech. Being involved with this thread I was motivated to see what my neighbors have....it honestly blew my mind.
Watching the footage of Gannon in the front yard playing with his sister on Sunday, he was moving quickly and easily, bending over without a second thought, over and over. The next day his steps seem sluggish, and when something drops from the car or from his hands, I cannot tell which, he doesn’t even attempt to bend over. If my son dropped his “electronics”, he would be panicked and pick it up immediately to check for cracks or damage. No hesitation.
To me, it seems Gannon is in pain or off balance, and simply waits for LS to grab it-she seems to just pick it up and toss it back in the truck. I assumed it was a water bottle that fell from the door or floor of the truck as he opened it. She claims it was his electronics-either way, his movements were odd and ominous. IMO.

RSBM
The Sunday video is MSM?

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping me on my toes, Doc! :p
Let me see what I can find in MSM to back myself up. This was 4 weeks ago :confused:
At the very least, based on assumption, we could (possibly) safely assume that, given she has admitted (per her backside interview), that she was the last person to see him before he went missing, that LE would have brought her in for questioning very early on. If anything, just to get a handle on the case.
Agreed. And not being picky. You’re keeping me on my toes too because I sure could’ve missed it. All I have been able to narrow down is the LE interview of LS had to happen somewhere between Tuesday and Friday. But I’d be happy if we can narrow it down further.

No offense, but MassGuy also said he had it on good authority that the $118 was the total and then Leigh released the rest of the receipt showing the total was above $200. Many people here have pointed out that rental car companies have streamlined their pickup/drop off practices to include a step where the customer & rental car agent both have to check the mileage and damage to the car and sign off on it. Since we know she drove 300+ miles for the tank to be empty, I consider it a fatal error to dismiss the 955 until we know for sure.

Can you link me up to the rest of the receipt? I can't find it. Thanks!

I'm inclined to agree.
Although, several neighbors have been interviewed by the local media and to date, not a single one of them have said a single word about TS going door to door.
Or searching for Gannon at all.
Which is not to say she didn't put in some kind of effort for show, but it is to say, not a single neighbor mentions it.
Not. One.

So... where was she all day Tuesday with that rental?
I don't think she put 900+ clicks on that car, but I don't believe for a moment she was looking for Gannon.

Curious if @leighEg can tell us what kind of medication TS allegedly asked the telephone nurse about?

I also would like to know specifically what kind of meds the Little Guy was taking. It’s been mentioned several times in MSM that he needs his medication. Wondering if he suffers from seizures or something major like that, or if it’s stomach issues, allergies or what.

ETA: A family member of mine suffers from seizures daily. One day without her seizure meds would equal a death sentence for her. She also has other meds she takes that she could live without. You guys get what I’m saying.

That's not odd because it's cold in Colorado, right? I don't think I've seen her sleeveless. Surely they did an examination to check for defensive physical marks at some point. I didn't realize it before, but your post made my heart sink a bit. I hope they checked her when Gannon was reported missing.

It depends. I wear short sleeves year-round. If I get cold in the winter, I toss on a hoody or another top layer. Most of Colorado Springs is around 7000 feet in altitude. On sunny winter days with no wind, it can be surprisingly warm if you are standing in the sun. The weather can change quickly, so I always have a jacket handy.

That's not odd because it's cold in Colorado, right? I don't think I've seen her sleeveless. Surely they did an examination to check for defensive physical marks at some point. I didn't realize it before, but your post made my heart sink a bit. I hope they checked her when Gannon was reported missing.
Well, if LE really did handcuff her daughter and pull a gun on TS, I would think they wouldn't hesitate to check her for any cuts or other suspicious marks.

It depends. I wear short sleeves year-round. If I get cold in the winter, I toss on a hoody or another top layer. Most of Colorado Springs is around 7000 feet in altitude. On sunny winter days with no wind, it can be surprisingly warm if you are standing in the sun. The weather can change quickly, so I always have a jacket handy.

I suppose since she's a fairly recent transplant from SC, she may be more inclined to wear long sleeves. I have been in Colorado just about my entire life and I am in short sleeves almost every day. Outside I may wear a jacket if it goes below 35 or 40. :)

Phone ping data would be the most intresting data i would like to see right now with this alleged 900 mile journey, everybody has their phone on them 24/7 these day's if its mirricoulsy off during that time that is beyond alarmingly suspicious.

I'm alarmingly suspicious then. I bought a faraday bag and sometimes I put my phone in it during my commute, just to mess with any advertisers/social media apps that might be trying to geolocate me through my phone.

It's all fun and games, until I'm suspected of murder. Then y'all are gonna gang up on me for sure. Especially when you hear about some of my books, toys and hobbies.

Surely the rental car whereabouts can be determined if used for nefarious reasons. She is not as smart as she thinks she is but is also not dumb enough to use the rental car. The melting snow will reveal her evil. Her every move has, and is being, watched closely.

BBM
Completely agree with your every thought--except what was bolded by me. While I'm dubious as to whether the 900 miles is an accurate reading, IMO one cannot rule out ludicrous and illogical while ruling in evil personified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme