Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught up and read 680 messages last night. I read every other page and go back if something jumps out at me. My question is this, after all of the stories we have heard, if T provided Crime Online with the rental receipt with details redacted, is it possible she could tamper with the mileage on the receipt, re-scan it, and keep us up all night? Who provided Crime Online with the receipt?
It’s totally possible. I could create a doctored receipt. But it’s a little weird if she did because she produced a receipt that raised new suspicions about her not less. Even though I think she is trying to win some sort of mental game, I think she messed up on releasing this receipt. I think she just defaults to “if I can prove any part of my story is true” (I.e. time I picked up and dropped off my rental car), “then people will think everything I say is true.” Which is logic (or lack thereof) that backfires on her every time she speaks.

I spent the night at the hospital with the new grandbaby so mommy could go home and sleep (he's having breathing issues) and I'm so lost here :rolleyes: I saw both parts of the crime online thing. Seems we can discuss that? I must have missed something tho. Rental car? High mileage? Is that somewhere else or is there a paragraph or two in those "articles" that I missed. I just want them to find Gannon. After the ups and downs we've had this week with our daughters stressful labor and birth, I think I'd probably slap that stepmother if I ran into her and she tried to pass her bs off to my face...ugh!

Am trying to figure out how it went down when she picked up her husband at airport, in a rented car, and then, what? Dropped him off, and left for a full day & night? Or what? Did that not seem weird to him? Did he go with her?

IMO. Same day Landon came to town and TS. left the home?

Last edited:
Agreed. Her reason is BS and agreed there could be another driver.

Curious as to why you think she wouldn’t have time? I’ve been trying to piece together her movements and it seems to me that she wasn’t under much suspicion at this point because they thought G ran away. She volunteered she didn’t stay at her house because bio mom arrived. So to me, it seems like she might have said “I am going back to the hotel to crash” and then drove to Kansas and back instead.

She could have, but LE already impounded the vehicle. If Gannon had been in it they would know by now.
Is it not more likely that she used it fr other personal reasons, nothing necessarily t do with his disappearance?
He disappeared on Monday. Between 10.13am and 2.19pm. He traveled to his final destination in his father's car, as a passenger. Driven by his father's wife.

Now, whereas it's possible she did a vehicle swap in the 4hr period, she returned in the same vehicle, alone.

She had time and opportunity to kill him or transfer him to somebody else.
Either event would not have taken longer than 5 minutes out of the 4 hr period.

There simply would be no point in making it a 2-day exercise.
If he was in that rental, dead or alive, LE know about it. I don't believe he was.
She likes throwing spanners in the works, the works being her perceived audience. She addresses certain social media rumors which she feels she should disprove with her presplaining. She has the strangest ideas regarding prioritising these, sometimes she addresses the most obscure and outrageous.
Her rear TV interview was addressing the rumor that he was killed in GOG.
She thought that was most important.
It was not. But she considered it was. Because she read it on facebook, she may be here, I doubt it.

There was no need to address it, LE already knew and there was sufficient evidence available to them to prove he went home that day.
But that was her biggie.
The cherry on that particular pie was and 'we ate BK, so you know, giggle giggle', triumphantly.

She appears to believe that social media is real life and her efforts are focused on containing that realm.
As if it is a real court of justice.

I cannot imagine why. It is utterly convoluted.
She will never help locate Gannon is my belief.
Where is he?

all MOO

I found the photo!

img_3148-1.jpg

The Stauch house is to the left, determined by location of the crashed-in-front vehicle seen in the background. That vehicle is on the other side of and farther down the street from the Stauch house. The crime lab tech is taking a photo of a house across the street from the Stauch house, maybe to establish the location of a surveillance camera.

MOO

Last edited:
It’s totally possible. I could create a doctored receipt. But it’s a little weird if she did because she produced a receipt that raised new suspicions about her not less. Even though I think she is trying to win some sort of mental game, I think she messed up on releasing this receipt. I think she just defaults to “if I can prove any part of my story is true” (I.e. time I picked up and dropped off my rental car), “then people will think everything I say is true.” Which is logic (or lack thereof) that backfires on her every time she speaks.

BBM exactly! Hypothetically, if she told the rental car rep that the mileage in was 95.5, for example, and the rep misheard her, then she only drove 90.5 miles, which would make more sense with her "story" about driving house to house looking for Gannon.

But generally that would be caught on the next rental, when the mileage out didn't jive with the previous rental data. We used to audit rental car receipts at the end of the day just for this reason, plus the folks cleaning and gassing the cars also kept track of the mileage on the odometer when they serviced the cars.

Last edited:
It was a white Kia iirc, 4 door.
Ok, so it might look similar to the daughters car, which would defeat the purpose of not wanting Gannon to recognize the car.
Either way, that explanation for the car rental makes no sense to me. Everyone in Gannon's family said he would never run away. Even if AS thought he might, after 24 hours he would probably think Gannon would want to be found as opposed to avoiding a car that he recognized. Jmo

I spent the night at the hospital with the new grandbaby so mommy could go home and sleep (he's having breathing issues) and I'm so lost here :rolleyes: I saw both parts of the crime online thing. Seems we can discuss that? I must have missed something tho. Rental car? High mileage? Is that somewhere else or is there a paragraph or two in those "articles" that I missed. I just want them to find Gannon. After the ups and downs we've had this week with our daughters stressful labor and birth, I think I'd probably slap that stepmother if I ran into her and she tried to pass her bs off to my face...ugh!

Hope your grand baby is okay! Here is a summary (below) I typed earlier for another user.

CrimeOnline released Part 2 of the LS interview where she focused on the rental car and released the rental car receipt. Her reason for needing a rental car has been considered suspect here bc she said she needed it so G wouldn’t be scared away by family cars as they searched. The receipt shows she emptied the gas tank because she picked it up full (8/8) but returned it empty (/8). This would mean she (or someone) drove at least 300-400 miles in the rental. The receipt also says she drove 955 miles total. Some have suggested this is probably a typo where others have said rental car companies have developed tight processes around checking and logging mileage and it should be assumed to be right. We wonder where she would’ve gone in 300-955 miles of driving and when in the timeline she would’ve had time to do this. And why she did it.

I am starting to feel like, IMO, TS is trying to decrease the distance that was seen between AS and Gannon's disappearance. She is pointing out that AS was there for most of Saturday and returned early Tuesday. She is claiming that he had a plan with her related to the rental car. She wants to take the heat off of herself.

I found the photo!

img_3148-1.jpg

The Stauch house is to the left, determined by location of the crashed-in-front vehicle seen in the background. That vehicle is on the other side of and farther down the street from the Stauch side. The crime lab tech is taking a photo of a house across from the street from the Stauch house, maybe to establish the location of a surveillance camera.

MOO
The crashed vehicle.. what is that about, does anybody know? I recall seeing it and I wondered if it was the reason for the rental and then I completely forgot it and I don't even know if it was her's ?

TS must be an unforgiving human being, living by her own designed creed of self perceived power structure. Maybe she is and did what she thought she had to do to survive. It’s probably unfair to judge TS from a human perspective. Her behaviors cross the line right into using dastardly animalistic predation tactics. She hunched over Gannon and spread her evil arms and body over him like an umbrella. She blocked out all sunlight and created darkness surrounding him. This maneuver helped her stay in the murk, allowing her to see clearly in the dark. She then lulled Gannon into a false sense of security by making him think that the dark area is a safe refuge. If a gullible fearful Gannon finally proceeded to poke his head out from denial to investigate, Gannon was probably crippled by her brutal duck beak stab. TS is definitely one of the sneakiest cruelest and unusual animals, ever. So downright conniving that it’s simply shocking. imo

The crashed vehicle.. what is that about, does anybody know? I recall seeing it and I wondered if it was the reason for the rental and then I completely forgot it and I don't even know if it was her's ?
There is no indication the crashed-in-front vehicle has anything to do with this case other than to establish orientation and location of the Stauch house as it relates to the location of the MCL van and the tech standing in the street as show in the photo I linked.

I found the photo!

img_3148-1.jpg

The Stauch house is to the left, determined by location of the crashed-in-front vehicle seen in the background. That vehicle is on the other side of and farther down the street from the Stauch side. The crime lab tech is taking a photo of a house across from the street from the Stauch house, maybe to establish the location of a surveillance camera.

MOO

Stauch house is to the right?

TS must be an unforgiving human being, living by her own designed creed of self perceived power structure. Maybe she is and did what she thought she had to do to survive. It’s probably unfair to judge TS from a human perspective. Her behaviors cross the line right into using dastardly animalistic predation tactics. She hunched over Gannon and spread her evil arms and body over him like an umbrella. She blocked out all sunlight and created darkness surrounding him. This maneuver helped her stay in the murk, allowing her to see clearly in the dark. She then lulled Gannon into a false sense of security by making him think that the dark area is a safe refuge. If a gullible fearful Gannon finally proceeded to poke his head out from denial to investigate, Gannon was probably crippled by her brutal duck beak stab. TS is definitely one of the sneakiest cruelest and unusual animals, ever. So downright conniving that it’s simply shocking. imo
Nailed it!
Bullseye.

She could have, but LE already impounded the vehicle. If Gannon had been in it they would know by now.
Is it not more likely that she used it fr other personal reasons, nothing necessarily t do with his disappearance?
He disappeared on Monday. Between 10.13am and 2.19pm. He traveled to his final destination in his father's car, as a passenger. Driven by his father's wife.

Now, whereas it's possible she did a vehicle swap in the 4hr period, she returned in the same vehicle, alone.

She had time and opportunity to kill him or transfer him to somebody else.
Either event would not have taken longer than 5 minutes out of the 4 hr period.

There simply would be no point in making it a 2-day exercise.
If he was in that rental, dead or alive, LE know about it. I don't believe he was.
She likes throwing spanners in the works, the works being her perceived audience. She addresses certain social media rumors which she feels she should disprove with her presplaining. She has the strangest ideas regarding prioritising these, sometimes she addresses the most obscure and outrageous.
Her rear TV interview was addressing the rumor that he was killed in GOG.
She thought that was most important.
It was not. But she considered it was. Because she read it on facebook, she may be here, I doubt it.

There was no need to address it, LE already knew and there was sufficient evidence available to them to prove he went home that day.
But that was her biggie.
The cherry on that particular pie was and 'we ate BK, so you know, giggle giggle', triumphantly.

She appears to believe that social media is real life and her efforts are focused on containing that realm.
As if it is a real court of justice.

I cannot imagine why. It is utterly convoluted.
She will never help locate Gannon is my belief.
Where is he?

all MOO

I might not be fully following here but I can totally see a point in making it a 2-day exercise. Say if she stashed the body quickly but had to get back in time for her other children to get home so it wouldn’t be suspicious. Maybe as she laid awake that night, she got paranoid he would be found and developed a plan to move him further. But then when AS said he was coming home, she had to delay things further.

Not saying that it happened this way. I believe it is equally or even more possible he could’ve been dumped and left at the original site. But I do think there is time for her to move it in this window too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member