Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also would like to know specifically what kind of meds the Little Guy was taking. It’s been mentioned several times in MSM that he needs his medication. Wondering if he suffers from seizures or something major like that, or if it’s stomach issues, allergies or what.

ETA: A family member of mine suffers from seizures daily. One day without her seizure meds would equal a death sentence for her. She also has other meds she takes that she could live without. You guys get what I’m saying.

If I were to speculate at all IMO etc, I might conclude that he took vyvanse for adhd,which on occasion caused constipation for which miralax would be prescribed, you know IF I was speculating....

I think the other important part is whether she took Gannon somewhere in the rental car and where she took him if so. Because that’s where we will find him. Agree that I hope LE has already had dogs out at the rental car and they know more than we do. But whether he was in the truck or the rental car, they don’t seem to know where he is.
But if he had been in the rental car it would narrow it down, as he wasn't supposed to be in that car, but yes in the truck. But like I said last night, i doubt he was in the rental car, deceased or alive.

Nobody saw that child after 10.13am Monday January27.
It matters nothing what she rented Tuesday Wednesday Thursday or Friday or tomorrow. Even if she rented camels or lions, it's not gonna help us find him.

The 4 hr window and all the possibilities within are where the answer lies.

Sure it's massive country.
Sure it's a needle in a haystack scenario but I'm through with chasing her cobwebs.
Enough is enough.
The case is stalled search wise.
A few guys clearing snow from the side of the road or sifting snow or eating snow on sides of roads is going nowhere.
I feel like taking a flight myself at this stage.

To look at what is possible, hustle some drones and choppers and make enough noise so they will be given.
enough is enough. This is pathetic.

The answer to what happened to him may have unfolded in that four hour period. But it’s possible the answer to where he is now, and the key to proving it, happened over the course of the next twenty four hours.

I'm sure this has been brought up already - do we know what year this Kia is?? Was there GPS in this model? Lord I hope so. But honestly if she was worried about it, she would have asked the rental company that and LE would know she questioned them regarding GPS.

I've been scouring Twitter today looking for updates from reporters regarding searches - so far, nada. :(

Also wanted to bring this forward again from Pt. 2 of the CrimeOnline interview:

Tecia Stauch added that she has wanted to help search for Gannon since the beginning. However, she feels that the searches have been ineffective because instead of focusing on the boy, she said the focus has been on following her GPS.

“From my interview, I told them where I went. I’m sure they verified it with my watch. On top of that, my own Volskwagen car has Car-Net in it. I think what they did what looked at anywhere where I might have went from the day before and after I went to the airport.”

Stauch added that although she desperately wants to find Gannon, she has no idea where he is, but hopes that returns home soon.

“I wish I had the answers.”

BBM. I always feel like we're missing some obvious piece of the puzzle with this case, and it drives me nuts.

My questioning is this...if LE already had TS’s cell phone the 28th then, the 950 mile trip would have taken place after they had her phone.

Could this possibly hamper one of LE’s means of tracking her whereabouts after the fact when time may have allowed to ditch incriminating evidence..as in after the fact? Could they be looking for a burner phone?

MOO
Why would she need/use a burner phone?

But if he had been in the rental car it would narrow it down, as he wasn't supposed to be in that car, but yes in the truck. But like I said last night, i doubt he was in the rental car, deceased or alive.
I feel like the rental car may have been acquired because G was perhaps deceased for a time in one of the other vehicles and she didn't have time to clean it yet (likely the truck), or there was evidence in it, and she didn't want AS to be suspicious of anything. Even though the rental car itself is suspicious.

This reminds me of when Josh Powell had his minivan but rented a car and drove like 400 miles in it likely disposing of evidence. I feel that is perhaps what TS did. Not disposing of G himself, but any evidence, etc, so that it can't be tied back to her (she hopes, anyway).

MOO obviously.

Maybe she had someone else helping her that drove the car, out if state and back. Maybe Gannon isn't even in Colorado. MOO

One issue of mention is a 2nd driver on a rental car needs to also be on the contract or insurance is void. Though that doesn't stop people from renting cars and letting someone else drive it, either not knowing or not caring about the insurance issue.

The answer to what happened to him may have unfolded in that four hour period. But it’s possible the answer to where he is now, and the key to proving it, happened over the course of the next twenty four hours.
Not necessarily.
There is no evidence at all to suggest that as a possibility.
If she threw the child from a height she certainly didn't need an extra car for anything because his body is irretrievable. Ditto if she used a dumpster.
It would have been a huge risk to transfer his body or move it at all. And cadaver dogs would pick up the scent immediately.
That rental car was impounded from the airport.

Nobody saw that child after 10.13am Monday January27.
It matters nothing what she rented Tuesday Wednesday Thursday or Friday or tomorrow. Even if she rented camels or lions, it's not gonna help us find him.

The 4 hr window and all the possibilities within are where the answer lies.

Sure it's massive country.
Sure it's a needle in a haystack scenario but I'm through with chasing her cobwebs.
Enough is enough.
The case is stalled search wise.
A few guys clearing snow from the side of the road or sifting snow or eating snow on sides of roads is going nowhere.
I feel like taking a flight myself at this stage.

To look at what is possible, hustle some drones and choppers and make enough noise so they will be given.
enough is enough. This is pathetic.

If people only paid attention to what happened in those first four hours, they might never learn where his body ended up. And without a body, it will be difficult (but not impossible!) to prosecute.

I think the other important part is whether she took Gannon somewhere in the rental car and where she took him if so. Because that’s where we will find him. Agree that I hope LE has already had dogs out at the rental car and they know more than we do. But whether he was in the truck or the rental car, they don’t seem to know where he is.
At the very least, LE probably dusted the car for fingerprints from nose to tail.

O/T When I worked for Budget at SeaTac we had a car involved in a homicide that was impounded by the Renton, WA PD for about a month. When we got it back it was a total loss, due to the amount of graphite powder all over the car inside and out.

I'm miles behind....

In her It interview, TS told on herself, something about people saying she'd disappeared. Her answer, she WANTED to search but death threats. She WANTED to take care of the family and things but EX-WIFE was staying at HER house. Neither volunteered explanation addresses HER BEING GONE.

Pair that with the rental car and as many as 400 to 900 miles and I'd SURE LIKE TO KNOW where she was the night of the 28th and where her phone was. I bet she borrowed Someone Else's phone for navigational purposes, and huffed herself off on a road trip. I also bet sadly she relocated Gannon.

If TS was not with her phone that night, LE needs to find whatever she WAS using IMO. Her daughter's phone perhaps?????

JMO JMO JMO

I haven’t seen anyone express fear, or claim that taking note of her crackpot stories is a social game. Some of us who have been burned by these people, or had to bury someone because of them, are just saying that one can be baited into an endless rabbit hole by attending to everything flying off the forked tongue of a narcissist. They’re known for leaving trails of useless information.

I just hope LE has enough on her locations and anything found in a search to amp the pressure. They may not have to say a thing to her and the images of where they search will send her off the beam and stupidly pointing to something specific about where Gannon is.

BBM THIS!!!

I can't imagine what kind of mind games she must've played on poor Gannon. Honestly, I wouldn't blame him for running away, though IMO he didn't.

If people only paid attention to what happened in those first four hours, they might never learn where his body ended up. And without a body, it will be difficult (but not impossible!) to prosecute.
It is quite possible they know exactly where his body is and that it is irretrievable.
Dan May is prosecutor. The lack of a body will not impede his prosecution and no stone will be left unturned.
It may be that they are interested in other aspects of her life, other people in her life, organisations and the like.

Last edited:
My questioning is this...if LE already had TS’s cell phone the 28th then, the 950 mile trip would have taken place after they had her phone.

Could this possibly hamper one of LE’s means of tracking her whereabouts after the fact when time may have allowed to ditch incriminating evidence..as in after the fact? Could they be looking for a burner phone?

MOO

Could have been something she picked up for herself during all her running around on Monday. Probably paid cash for it.

Not necessarily.
There is no evidence at all to suggest that as a possibility.
If she threw the child from a height she certainly didn't need an extra car for anything because his body is irretrievable. Ditto if she used a dumpster.
It would have been a huge risk to transfer his body or move it at all. And cadaver dogs would pick up the scent immediately.
That rental car was impounded from the airport.
Absolutely. There’s no evidence at all to confirm any possibility. That’s why some of us are advocating for keeping all of them open.

It could well end up he was dumped and never moved during that 4 hour window. But it could end up that he or evidence was later moved in the rental car...which would sure be helpful to solving this and getting a conviction.

I only eliminate possibilities if evidence arises that rules it out. If LE says no dog hit on the rental and they know the rental never left the county, this theory is out. But as long as she drove at least a whole tank of gas (and maybe 900 miles!) in a rental car she didn’t need to begin with, this is a valid possibility. It’d be irresponsible to ignore this possibility in my humble opinion.

I'm miles behind....

In her It interview, TS told on herself, something about people saying she'd disappeared. Her answer, she WANTED to search but death threats. She WANTED to take care of the family and things but EX-WIFE was staying at HER house. Neither volunteered explanation addresses HER BEING GONE.

Pair that with the rental car and as many as 400 to 900 miles and I'd SURE LIKE TO KNOW where she was the night of the 28th and where her phone was. I bet she borrowed Someone Else's phone for navigational purposes, and huffed herself off on a road trip. I also bet sadly she relocated Gannon.

If TS was not with her phone that night, LE needs to find whatever she WAS using IMO. Her daughter's phone perhaps?????

JMO JMO JMO
Yep. She says early on in that interview that the rumor in the community is that she disappeared. Hmmm.

It is quite possible they know exactly where his body is and that it is irretrievable.
Dam May is prosecutor. The lack of a body will not impede his prosecution and no stone will be left unturned.
It may be that they are interested in other aspects of her life, other people in her life, organisations and the like.

Yep. That could be too. Everything is on the table until the facts eliminate them.

The fact that she rented a car at all during these crucial days speaks volumes to most of us. And for the record, we should not ignore her actions but not take any of the things she says - her reasons, excuses, etc. as truth. She just is lying constantly thinking she can hide what she has done from the world. That’s my only point about her - for us not to take anything she claims was the reason something happened as true.

I posted this yesterday after reading part two of her “interview” but I will say it again. If all we had to go on was that interview, in two parts, and nothing else, we would straight up believe he was a runaway. It’s that meticulously and believably crafted a statement.

But we don’t. We have so much more. We know who has done something unspeakable and is in a free-falling permanent state of spin about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya