Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be right!
Unless she picked him up on Tuesday night after her "constitutional rights were violated" and moved him. I wish we knew where she returned the rental at...
Drive 900 miles and then fly back to the Springs?
All JMO
I think it’s possible. She could have taken abis back too. Do you show ID when buying a bus ticket? A stretch, but certainly possible.

RSBM
Speculation only - what if she drove the rental 900-odd miles and flew back into CS Airport to collect her own car?

I think she returned it where she rented it because the original reports were that LE impounded a rental car from the airport. But who knows?
Do we know it wasn’t impounded by LE in another state? Just curious.

I'm miles behind....

In her It interview, TS told on herself, something about people saying she'd disappeared. Her answer, she WANTED to search but death threats. She WANTED to take care of the family and things but EX-WIFE was staying at HER house. Neither volunteered explanation addresses HER BEING GONE.

Pair that with the rental car and as many as 400 to 900 miles and I'd SURE LIKE TO KNOW where she was the night of the 28th and where her phone was. I bet she borrowed Someone Else's phone for navigational purposes, and huffed herself off on a road trip. I also bet sadly she relocated Gannon.

If TS was not with her phone that night, LE needs to find whatever she WAS using IMO. Her daughter's phone perhaps?????

JMO JMO JMO
Can you tell me why people call the interview “Cousin It”? I’ve tried but can’t come up with a reason. Thank you.

I still can't stop thinking of this.....
Could imply that she wanted to know how to overdose. could also imply that she was freaking out because all the regular doses that she had given him did not help, he was getting worse, because the punch in the stomach couldn't be cured. Either way, it is a troublesome question for her to ask. IMO
Could have been something she picked up for herself during all her running around on Monday. Probably paid cash for it.
cash from the sport equipment that she sold Monday

I only eliminate possibilities if evidence arises that rules it out. If LE says no dog hit on the rental and they know the rental never left the county, this theory is out. But as long as she drove at least a whole tank of gas (and maybe 900 miles!) in a rental car she didn’t need to begin with, this is a valid possibility. It’d be irresponsible to ignore this possibility in my humble opinion.

Yes to your entire post and I am the same regarding not eliminating until the evidence is in. It’s the only way to fly IMO.

I feel like the rental car may have been acquired because G was perhaps deceased for a time in one of the other vehicles and she didn't have time to clean it yet (likely the truck), or there was evidence in it, and she didn't want AS to be suspicious of anything. Even though the rental car itself is suspicious.

This reminds me of when Josh Powell had his minivan but rented a car and drove like 400 miles in it likely disposing of evidence. I feel that is perhaps what TS did. Not disposing of G himself, but any evidence, etc, so that it can't be tied back to her (she hopes, anyway).

MOO obviously.
All I mean is that LE would know if he had been in the rental car, presumably she would have known that LE had that capability. I agree with you and with others who think she was probably disposing of evidence, stopping multiple times to confuse LE and make their job more difficult, and also her not wanting to be seen in the red truck again so soon in some area where she had been on Monday.
Why did she rent the car at 8:30 a.m. if her husband could have been getting in hours later? She could easily have covered all the search areas during that time period, and returned to the airport to pick up AS, if he did get in closer to mid day. But she couldn't have driven 950+ miles in just 3 hours. If we knew when biomom flew in, we'd probably know exactly how long stepmom and AS searched together in the neighborhood or driving around. She probably let him off at the house to get the truck for the airport, and took off to finish off whatever she had been in the middle of when he arrived.

Well, if LE really did handcuff her daughter and pull a gun on TS, I would think they wouldn't hesitate to check her for any cuts or other suspicious marks.
If there is any truth to this..what would have provoked it..I mean searching for them and impounding car..if that happened. Why was LE looking for them? I know I most have missed something.

When did TS stop staying at the house?
When did Landon arrive to CO?
Is this all the same time TS had the rental car?
Critical Kay has a very interesting video interviewing a neighbor that I watched last night. It gave me a lot more to think about! Hope this is ok to post, I'll self report to find out.

bbm
It is quite possible they know exactly where his body is and that it is irretrievable.
Dam May is prosecutor. The lack of a body will not impede his prosecution and no stone will be left unturned.
It may be that they are interested in other aspects of her life, other people in her life, organisations and the like.
Do you mean in water, underground or...? Please elaborate.

Yeah. If you’re possibly on the hook for murder, you probably don’t worry too much about breaking the terms of your rental car agreement.;) But the same thought occurred to me too!
One issue of mention is a 2nd driver on a rental car needs to also be on the contract or insurance is void. Though that doesn't stop people from renting cars and letting someone else drive it, either not knowing or not caring about the insurance issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member