Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm miles behind....

In her It interview, TS told on herself, something about people saying she'd disappeared. Her answer, she WANTED to search but death threats. She WANTED to take care of the family and things but EX-WIFE was staying at HER house. Neither volunteered explanation addresses HER BEING GONE.

Pair that with the rental car and as many as 400 to 900 miles and I'd SURE LIKE TO KNOW where she was the night of the 28th and where her phone was. I bet she borrowed Someone Else's phone for navigational purposes, and huffed herself off on a road trip. I also bet sadly she relocated Gannon.

If TS was not with her phone that night, LE needs to find whatever she WAS using IMO. Her daughter's phone perhaps?????

JMO JMO JMO

I think I may have posted this before, but the searches by LE(IMO)appear to be for items rather than a body. Is it possible that LE KNOWS Gannon could be many miles away or even states away? Maybe LE believes that 900+mileage on the rental car is correct and he was taken away in that car. Just grasping at straws again.....

Can you tell me why people call the interview “Cousin It”? I’ve tried but can’t come up with a reason. Thank you.
Because this is Cousin It... :cool:
tenor.gif

@leighEg Did TS specifically say AS was searching door to door with her in the rental or was it just implied?

Did she say why she felt the need to keep her back to the camera in her first MSM interview?

Have you tried to reach AS for clarification that anything she said about the rental was accurate?

If there is any truth to this..what would have provoked it..I mean searching for them and impounding car..if that happened. Why was LE looking for them? I know I most have missed something.
I believe they had a warrant so they must have had probable cause to seize and search the car. We don't know what that was, though.

Some speculate that when LE pulled the car out of the garage on Monday night they may have seen blood on the car, since TS said Gannon sat on the car while they bandaged his foot. Jmo

Absolutely. There’s no evidence at all to confirm any possibility. That’s why some of us are advocating for keeping all of them open.

It could well end up he was dumped and never moved during that 4 hour window. But it could end up that he or evidence was later moved in the rental car...which would sure be helpful to solving this and getting a conviction.

I only eliminate possibilities if evidence arises that rules it out. If LE says no dog hit on the rental and they know the rental never left the county, this theory is out. But as long as she drove at least a whole tank of gas (and maybe 900 miles!) in a rental car she didn’t need to begin with, this is a valid possibility. It’d be irresponsible to ignore this possibility in my humble opinion.
Well whoever is running the investigation knows exactly where that car traveled during the course of the time she had it. They did not change the search location as a result of their findings. That is enough.
There is a search and an investigation running together, one is informing the other.
They had that rental for quite a while.
They know the score and if it left the state the search would have followed it, if relevant.

I think I may have posted this before, but the searches by LE(IMO)appear to be for items rather than a body. Is it possible that LE KNOWS Gannon could be many miles away or even states away? Maybe LE believes that 900+mileage on the rental car is correct and he was taken away in that car. Just grasping at straws again.....
Great point.

You would need a house full of walls!
I'm out of the hospital and catching up. What a mess SOMEONE has made of so many lives.

Sigh.
Praying all is well with you and glad you are back home! This case is like unraveling a ball of yarn, you think you're on a roll and then there are more knots to unravel!

Was wondering if it’s possible she transported him to someone in somewhere like Kansas, and they brought him back to SC. God only knows why.

Last edited:
Not necessarily.
There is no evidence at all to suggest that as a possibility.
If she threw the child from a height she certainly didn't need an extra car for anything because his body is irretrievable. Ditto if she used a dumpster.
It would have been a huge risk to transfer his body or move it at all. And cadaver dogs would pick up the scent immediately.
That rental car was impounded from the airport.

BBM...
Is there a link for this? Not saying there isn't, but I've only skimmed and can't find it. TIA

Critical Kay has a very interesting video interviewing a neighbor that I watched last night. It gave me a lot more to think about! Hope this is ok to post, I'll self report to find out.
I also watched that neighbor interview. I got WS emails announcing it so I assumed it was ok. Neighbor insisted T was never seen participating in search, and seem put out by it, paraphrasing.

I believe they had a warrant so they must have had probable cause to seize and search the car. We don't know what that was, though.

Some speculate that when LE pulled the car out of the garage on Monday night they may have seen blood on the car, since TS said Gannon sat on the car while they bandaged his foot. Jmo

i'm really interested in the location of As jeep, the red one, when LE arrived because it was the daughter's VW they removed from garage... remember one of the early threads we discussed the possibility that she may have swapped cars with her daughter midday in town to take him to his final destination? Possibly made some excuse about the jeep needing servicing or such like? It would fit with that theory perfectly.

Can you tell me why people call the interview “Cousin It”? I’ve tried but can’t come up with a reason. Thank you.

Cousin Itt, was a character from the show The Adams Family. He was completely covered with hair, which is the way TS looked with her back to the camera. If she had been facing the camera with all that hair in her face, she would look like Cousin Itt.

Well whoever is running the investigation knows exactly where that car traveled during the course of the time she had it. They did not change the search location as a result of their findings. That is enough.
There is a search and an investigation running together, one is informing the other.
They had that rental for quite a while.
They know the score and if it left the state the search would have followed it, if relevant.

Like you, I do hope they know this info. Although I have followed other news stories unfortunately where any given LE officer misses something or doesn’t follow procedure in a rush (they let a Jeffrey Willis killer guy go even though his van matched the one seen at the scene and just believed his story that he had recently has the interior cleaned). But I wouldn’t expect them to stop searching locally no matter what ends up being true. I think we all agree that whatever happened to G probably happened in the general region. So there may be evidence out there whether his body is still there or not.

Thanks for your comments! Interesting to look at the world through another person’s eyes...

It is quite possible they know exactly where his body is and that it is irretrievable.
Dam May is prosecutor. The lack of a body will not impede his prosecution and no stone will be left unturned.
It may be that they are interested in other aspects of her life, other people in her life, organisations and the like.

Maybe LE knows Gannon is somewhere between CO and Timbuktu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members