Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it Liet.
For that one needs insight, she just rolls with it... I thought she was very close to a breakdown during that interview but I was dead wrong..
She toddles off to fix it via social media and a heap of relatives...
The audience is the thing she craves.. she'll talk forever, probably get early release if she is ever imprisoned for anything- they'll be wanting their prison back.
I really believe she is in full blown 'nothin'-to-do-with-me' mode.
It didn't happen.
This goes beyond denial..
This is supreme denial.
She's blocked it out.
She forgets.
She can possibly maintain that mode forever.
She will NEVER EVER say.
I suggest we waste no more time on her.
Sounds a little like a Narcissist who believes their own lies.

Imo

My kids have a computer at home, plus have had school-given chrome books since middle school. They learned how to code as part of their curriculum. I think most kids have computer access.

Grand Mountain is a brand spanking new school.

“Vision

Through the integration of computer science innovation, we will learn the value of hard-work, authentic relationships, and becoming productive citizens in our community so we can feel belonging, significance, and engagement.”

Student Information - Grand Mountain K8

Gannon's parents release emotional statement pleading for his return

ETA: If anyone is interested in watching news reports about the case they are streaming back to back in KOAA’s video feed at the link above, there are some located at the top & more if you scroll down (there are redundant ads between each news segment)

IMO

Last edited:
*THIS* - one year in a new place isn't a long time to develop familiarity to do anything nefarious in broad daylight. I am sure AS and others are offering insight on where they spent their time outdoors. I also agree that heading east into the plains and wide open spaces seems unlikely. With the contents of the neighbor's video already in MSM, I am curious why LE hasn't made a plea for anyone who recalls seeing her or the truck on Monday from 10-2 to share that info.
LE aint talkin' and that status will remain. It is possible she had an alibi. Dropped him off at a friend's.. the playground. the library.. but it looked more like a field trip.. they were possibly going off doing something outdoorsy together? Sporty or something like that?

Going back to LS's interview, I think words tell a lot about us. I think we all have our own way of expressing what's inside of us.

" I didn't know it was a law enforcement officer because when he came out, I guess he was putting his jacket on and it wasn't necessarily his fault, he was adjusting and he happened to catch me, but I saw the gun and I panicked originally and kinda thought oh gosh ,I got...whose this guy and then once I realized it was the sheriffs office I was totally okay but they still had a gun and told me they were gonna shoot me...

The LS tells us that she "panicked originally".... and used words like "happen to catch me"....

What did she do to cause the deputy to pull his weapon?
I wonder what she stopped herself from saying when she said, "I got......"

I gotta get out of here?

JMO

Motive....

People ALWAYS have a reason.

I think we can safely cross off running away. So GANNON had no motive. (Bless is precious heart. That video of him gaming, what a happy kid!)

That leaves us with somebody else did something. We have a pretty good idea who the somebody is. Let's look at something. I want to know WHY.

Accidental.

Intentional.

Was it personal or was Gannon merely a means toward an ends for her? Healthy, sick, all the social media rumors aside, we are fairly confident he was healthy enough to hike on Sunday, alive and well. Last seen, we believe about 10:15 Monday morning. Alive. Those details seem pretty solid.

Did she disappear him in an attempt to create a drama which would bring, she could've imagined, her husband CLOSER to her? I think it's worth noting that in the short term, it did work. He came right home. (Didn't work out right away after that, but if that was her goal, she reached it for a minute. )

Was it personal? Just didn't want to take care of THREE children anymore? Eliminated ons. As a motive this doesn't resonate.

Was it self-preservation? As many of you have theorized, was it to cover up something else? An accident? A punishment (gone too far)? an assault? The obvious question, was Gannon INJURED as he walked to the truck at 10:15 that morning? Was she afraid he'd TALK? If so, what would she have been afraid he'd say?

What happened that day? At 10:15. And when did it START?

MY question is where did the premeditation begin? Was any of this on her radar prior to Sunday/Monday?

I can't read her in the interview. Overly defensive, underly empathetic. Off. It's just not the interview you'd EXPECT.... so why? Interviews poorly, could be. Innocent and indignant, could be. Just doesn't SEEM to be.

I'm trying to figure out JUST HOW LONG a person had, to put together a disposal plan. Weeks? Days? A day? Hours? Before or after 10:15?

When TS got in the truck at 10:15, did she know exactly where she was going?

Just my opinions and questions.

IMO, I think there were mixed feelings for a very long time when she became a stepmother. Falling in love with a person who has children can be hard for some ppl because they just want the mom or dad. My hunch is things were going off the rail for quite some time. JMO

I think LE's best bet for the location of the truck is to look at the license plate reading system in and around the city to see if she was picked up anywhere.
I agree and I am confident this is exactly what they have been doing. I'm hoping that we haven't heard anything about because LE is trying to keep any more leaks and social media rumor explosions under wraps at this point.

I just tried to imagine what I would do if suddenly faced w/a body that had to be disposed of quickly. My mind immediately went to a steep, deep gully by the side of an isolated road. No road in particular comes to mind, but I’d definitely head west into the foothills.
Shouldn't the ground be frozen and too hard to dig into right now? Maybe she attempted to dig with the shovel and had to give up and dumped him into a gully like you said. JMO.
If she’s familiar w/the area, she may know of a place north just off I-25 that would work. Once you get past Monument it’s pretty desolate until you reach Castle Rock. Larkspur has few people and lots of hills.

If that’s a shovel CSI was carrying out and a blister on her hand she could have gone anywhere to dig a grave. I would be too lazy and scared to do it, but if I had to dig I’d look for someplace where the ground is soft. They’ve been concentrating the search around the command center/jail/tracks. Is there an area there that would have already tilled soil or a huge pile of mulch or wood chips? Maybe even mud. Something relatively quick and easy to dig in?

Hmmm.
Worried about what possible evidence there was at the home or in one or more vehicles ??
Starting to sweat, step mom ?
What was it that the sheriff's office just put out? This is not a crime investigation it's a missing endangered child investigation? Was it something like that?

This makes me think strongly that whatever they found inside of that house, whatever they brought it out in bags, will later be used as evidence against her. I don't think they found a death evidence in that home. I think they found previous "incidents" which can all be looked at and found with a black light ( or luminal).

Previous "incidents meaning: previous cleaned up vomit, previous cleaned up with peroxide blood possibly from vomit, previous urinating spots-- such as when a child is locked in their bedroom and they have to go to the bathroom and there's no place to go. And or previous sweat, saliva or god forbid semen.

Granted human urine is a much more of a pale yellow than let's a dog or cat. In my cleaning company I use black lights quite a bit.

Is there anyone who is familiar with LE 'normal protocol' for missing children? Assume it varies by locality/jurisdiction...
For example, report submitted, SOP is to alert XYZ agencies, instigate checks of X places, etc. Just wondering as I have no idea how LE works in these situations. I understand they cannot spell out exactly what they're doing and why, no one wants them to tip their hand, alert a suspect, etc.

I used to dispatch. There was a checklist for missing kids/endangered adults. As soon as officers determined it was a genuine report, we'd be going down a list and making calls to adjacent agencies, local hospitals, RTD (bus/public transportation agency,) school districts etc.

There may have been a delay in such notifications in this case if GS was initially classified as a runaway.

With missing kids officers usually first search the home and immediate area because very often these are false alarms. Sometimes kids simply hide out in the house or nearby because they're scared they're in trouble when they hear how upset their parents are or police arriving. At this point police are generally focused most on just searching for the child.

Searching points of interest is generally next. Places like family/friend's houses, playgrounds, schools, ponds... anywhere a child is a familiar with or would want to go.

I used to dispatch. There was a checklist for missing kids/endangered adults. As soon as officers determined it was a genuine report, we'd be going down a list and making calls to adjacent agencies, local hospitals, RTD (bus/public transportation agency,) school districts etc.

There may have been a delay in such notifications in this case if GS was initially classified as a runaway.

With missing kids officers usually first search the home and immediate area because very often these are false alarms. Sometimes kids simply hide out in the house or nearby because they're scared they're in trouble when they hear how upset their parents are or police arriving. At this point police are generally focused most on just searching for the child.

Searching points of interest is generally next. Places like family/friend's houses, playgrounds, schools, ponds... anywhere a child is a familiar with or would want to go.
A lot of time unfortunately was missed in this case. Sad. JMO

I have another thought about where she could have went in the time frame. IMO of course.

We all keep talking about her going west, but toward GoG, Woodland Park, Barr Trail area. But what if she DID go west, just in a different "area". Like down the 115 around Turkey Creek area. That is way less active than GoG/Woodland Park, still has trees, ravines, hidey holes. It's also close to Carson. With the assumption that AS unit is on Fort Carson she would be familiar with at least the area around Carson and the different gates you can go through. Which there a a few down the 115 so she may be familiar with that stretch of highway.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member