Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Yes. Buried in snow and it's ALL MOUNTAINS. We all live in mountain cabins and nowhere near civilization. Howdy, y'all. Welcome to the mountain ranch. Put on your skis, it's time to go to school/work.
Lol hey I live in Canada dontcha know we live in igloos lol I live in bc see the mountains when I look out the window love the rockies

Going back to LS's interview, I think words tell a lot about us. I think we all have our own way of expressing what's inside of us.

" I didn't know it was a law enforcement officer because when he came out, I guess he was putting his jacket on and it wasn't necessarily his fault, he was adjusting and he happened to catch me, but I saw the gun and I panicked originally and kinda thought oh gosh ,I got...whose this guy and then once I realized it was the sheriffs office I was totally okay but they still had a gun and told me they were gonna shoot me...

The LS tells us that she "panicked originally".... and used words like "happen to catch me"....

What did she do to cause the deputy to pull his weapon?

Going back to LS's interview, I think words tell a lot about us. I think we all have our own way of expressing what's inside of us.

" I didn't know it was a law enforcement officer because when he came out, I guess he was putting his jacket on and it wasn't necessarily his fault, he was adjusting and he happened to catch me, but I saw the gun and I panicked originally and kinda thought oh gosh ,I got...whose this guy and then once I realized it was the sheriffs office I was totally okay but they still had a gun and told me they were gonna shoot me...

The LS tells us that she "panicked originally".... and used words like "happen to catch me"....

Right, LE don't just pull weapons on people for no reason.

She insists she has cooperated but the actions of LE tells us she has not.

Imo

Hahaha I am guilty of adding to a few of the searches!

This was my thought as well. IMO, I think AS was asking TS questions, like anybody would in this situation and she got all defensive, which in turn cause more questions to be asked. At that point I think LH got there and was also just trying to figure out what was going on. TS got overly mad because AS didn't blindly believe her and she got mad, stormed out thinking AS would come chasing after her. But the problem she didn't think about is all they care about is finding GS. Not the drama and theatrics that I could see TS trying to play.

MOO
EXCELLENT POST

So I grew up in Colorado and putting myself in her place, I feel strongly she went into the mountains or stayed local. The east is so so flat and exposed. No trees. You can see for as long as possible and not many cars on the road. People notice you. Would she feel comfortable doing whatever she did to him just out in the open? Burying him or trying to sink him? I don't feel like she would. Not during the day at least. If she went directly west into the mountains she would have cover and be isolated and we know how hard it is to find a body in the mountains not on a trail...think of Serenity Dennard. My guess is she took 24 and found somewhere she could park out of sight. There are also reservoirs off 24 within 1 hr of her house (north and south Catamount, Crystal Creek).

Shush. Quit telling people that! It’s a secret.

Don’t listen to Sunflower. It’s snowy and frigid here for 5 months straight just like you think. We never see the Sun. Miserable weather, just miserable. Like Chicago, only worse.

Oooohhh you're so right. I don't know what I was thinking. ;)

Thanks for the laugh BTW. I needed that.

BBM
"I got" I have questions about this too. She got what? It's like she started saying, caught herself, and switched gears fast. What did she have? What did she ALMOST say?

So I grew up in Colorado and putting myself in her place, I feel strongly she went into the mountains or stayed local. The east is so so flat and exposed. No trees. You can see for as long as possible and not many cars on the road. People notice you. Would she feel comfortable doing whatever she did to him just out in the open? Burying him or trying to sink him? I don't feel like she would. Not during the day at least. If she went directly west into the mountains she would have cover and be isolated and we know how hard it is to find a body in the mountains not on a trail...think of Serenity Dennard. My guess is she took 24 and found somewhere she could park out of sight. There are also reservoirs off 24 within 1 hr of her house (north and south Catamount, Crystal Creek).
AGREED!! And CO is notorious for cameras on their highways. They take a picture and send you a ticket, I should know I got one! Just as in the Patrick Frazee trial, there are cameras everywhere. That red truck would stick out like a sore thumb.

I imagine the lakes and rivers are all froze over.
Actually no. The borders of lakes are usually frozen, but not completely. We have a smallish reservoir in my town and it's not frozen all the way across. I pass by a creek on my walk from my car to work every day and it is steadily moving. The sun is always shining in CO (most days anyway), and whatever its rays touch, it melts. I had a thick ice rink on my driveway yesterday morning from the snow on Tuesday. It was 2 degrees F when I took kids to school. It got up to 25 degrees by afternoon and everything was melted and dried by 3pm all because the sun was out.

But again....Colorado is a barren ice land and nobody should move here....;)

This is classic from her... 'wasn't his fault'
and the
'2 nice detectives'
She fancies her chances there, I bet...
What an operator..
Wonder what strategies she used and whether she flirted with them..
She appears to totally
lack all insight into the seriousness of a missing child, this thin little child in just a tiny t-shirt and a light fleece..
I noticed him in the daughter's video about a hike.. offside on his own, expected to manage the trail, so few clothes.. so hard to imagine he was hugged and loved , he reminded me of a little bird with a broken wing, unloved and superfluous to this drama family his father had married..
he was there, included, but superfluous at the same time.
I saw no verifiable evidence that anyone ever showed him love or kindness...just talk..
Was his living unloved as his possible passing?
Why do some children have loveless lives?

Did TS ever say, during that trainwreck of an interview, exactly who "kicked her out of the house" without even her knickers? Could LE have told her to stay out/away from AS & LH?

I'm also burning with curiosity about her current whereabouts. Aren't her family still in SC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966