Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just don’t know, as law enforcement is keeping this very quiet.

I can’t imagine the truck wasn’t seized and examined, as according to the SM’s account, law enforcement wanted the keys to her daughter’s vehicle. If they wanted that one, then they’d certainly want that pickup.

I definitely think they would want to talk to SM about that video, but that’s not law enforcement’s call. SM may decide not to cooperate, or could lawyer up.
I sure hope they searched that pickup. And yes, I wasn't thinking, of course she could refuse to cooperate. Very frustrating. JMO but poor little boy isn't coming home alive.

Will he be found? I think it's unlikely , but I'm not sure whether my thoughts are as a result of my frustration at this case and all the 'diversions' caused by LS or whether it's a realistic conclusion
Sadly, I have my doubts as well. They either have gps data, or they don't. They haven't found him yet, so my guess is that they don't.

Will they be able to bring murder charges without a body if they don't even have proof that a crime was committed, or know if he is alive or not?

I tried to post a theory last night and I was attacked for being a spy for TS. I know everyone has their opinion set solidly but still I I feel strongly about sharing my thoughts. Instead of a theory I will just share a personal story.
Sometimes a phrase like, "wait til your dad gets home" is the worst thing that you could experience. Even still. And I've spent my time in Iraq since.
When I was about 12 or 13, one time I jumped out of the car at an intersection because I didn't want to go home. I ran down to Sand Creek (look on your google maps - near Powers) and started walking down because I knew they couldn't follow with the car. I didn't have a plan I just didn't want to go home. Eventually I did go home but it wasn't winter. Our weather the past two weeks have been treacherous. If you were psychologically tormenting a kid and he suddenly left in these conditions instead of just taking it like usual would you openly say how you treated him? Mental abuse, IMO, can be way more destructive and damaging than physical.
Having said that, the idea of a cold, scared kid in this area...unfortunately we have more than our share of registered offenders.

Will he be found? I think it's unlikely , but I'm not sure whether my thoughts are as a result of my frustration at this case and all the 'diversions' caused by LS or whether it's a realistic conclusion

I don't think any of us will find answers buried in LS lies and distractions! She wants the focus on her! There are many things meant to distract us, and I refuse to be distracted! Let's keep the focus on Gannon! I honestly do not think she is doing anything other than derailing the investigation. JMO

I don't think any of us will find answers buried in LS lies and distractions! She wants the focus on her! There are many things meant to distract us, and I refuse to be distracted! Let's keep the focus on Gannon! I honestly do not think she is doing anything other than derailing the investigation. JMO

The more she talks the better, each time she unconsciously slips us information, just as mark redwine, Chris watts and others have done before.

The more she talks the better, each time she unconsciously slips us information, just as mark redwine, Chris watts and others have done before.

Maybe, but where has it gotten us so far? No closer than we were when all of this started. Maybe she could slip and say something, but we have nothing concrete yet. I'm just being brutally honest, I know its not a popular opinion but it's also not my first rodeo with this kind of person.

Hopefully someone can clarify this for me - if LE has all the footage from neighbours in their possession and can categorically prove that TS returned home without Gannon despite her stating the exact opposite can she not then be held for lying?

Hopefully someone can clarify this for me - if LE has all the footage from neighbours in their possession and can categorically prove that TS returned home without Gannon despite her stating the exact opposite can she not then be held for lying?

It's a very slippery slope and law enforcement doesn't take chances. They want to make sure they have a rock solid case before they pounce. If they get this wrong and jeopardize the case, nobody will trust them. There's a lot on the line here!

Sadly, I have my doubts as well. They either have gps data, or they don't. They haven't found him yet, so my guess is that they don't.

Will they be able to bring murder charges without a body if they don't even have proof that a crime was committed, or know if he is alive or not?
They can and most likely will be able to do this without a body. YingYingZhang- her body was never found. Perpetrator found guilty of murder1. LWOP was final decision in a DP case which was prosecuted federally.

The reporter was asked what he edited out. He edited very little he said, mainly just one question where she misunderstood it and answered incorrectly about crime in general in the neighbourhood.

But he wouldn't have edited out any crucial info about the missing child and what he had with him and was wearing, etc...
That was T's interview.
Think poster was referring to babysitter's interview??

They'll wait for more but that threw a search off in a taispin and caused total chaos... probably indictable offence... 00's of people, equipment, dogs spending days searching for a walking runaway in a very local area when he actually left in a vehicle, allegedly.. I wonder what the charges would be called. @gitana1 are there words for this?

I'm technically challenged as everybody here knows by now. Need help.
How difficult is it to bypass a GPS tracker in a car of this description.
How would it be done?
Would a record of the bypassing/ offtime be recorded?

I'm technically challenged as everybody here knows by now. Need help.
How difficult is it to bypass a GPS tracker in a car of this description.
How would it be done?
Would a record of the bypassing/ offtime be recorded?
I asked my son that, as he has a new pickup with a GPS. He answered quickly and confidently, and I couldn't understand it all....lol

Basically, it depends upon what kind of GPS it has. Some are automatic by default and would be harder to by pass. Others can just be turned off or unplugged, or batteries removed, depending on what kind of model, apparently.

https://www.brighthub.com/electronics/gps/articles/66342.aspx

First of all, you need to locate the device. They’re not all in the same place. If you buy a new car, you can always ask the dealer to remove the device before you leave the car lot.

If your car is not new, you’re going to have to locate it yourself and turn it off. Sometimes the devices are built directly into the vehicle itself. This means that if you do locate it, you simply need to remove the fuse from the GPS device.

Don’t forget, even if you do disable the GPS tracking system in your car or truck, you may still be able to be tracked by your cell phone or other device. To completely disable the GPS system in your car, you should consider buying the GPS Tracker Defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member