Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
What would the end game be here? Helpful friend takes care of Gannon...forever? And if Gannon shows up, well TS goes to jail.

I get that people don't want to see this little boy dead. But I don't think random off the wall theories like this are helpful. They tend to start getting detailed. And then the details grow legs and start getting posted as fact.

Assuming the child is dead also isn't "helpful".

Sometimes, SPECULATION is all that's left until LE tosses out more bones. Imagining possible scenarios is helpful, as it may trigger viable story lines that seem applicable to the case.

What would the end game be here? Helpful friend takes care of Gannon...forever? And if Gannon shows up, well TS goes to jail.

I get that people don't want to see this little boy dead. But I don't think random off the wall theories like this are helpful. They tend to start getting detailed. And then the details grow legs and start getting posted as fact.
For those of us that follow these cases it does seem like it’s the closest ones to the “missing/murdered” of course there are exceptions - but if we peruse the missing and located/deceased forums we find that the accused/convicted are the ones closest to the victim - and when there is so much evidence on video etc - what else can a logical person think? And if not, then help LE figure out what happened to this missing child who was in her care that Monday two weeks ago - the 911 call was made about half an hour ago - CO time - two weeks ago tonight - so where is GS? She knows something without a doubt and her silence speaks absolute volumes
JMO

:eek:
If anyone is, like, interested ... :D:

Lawdy mercy!! Not exactly a ringing endorsement... She hemmed and hawed so much it was nearly comical when answering whether she thought TS would never do anything to GS (well... uhh... I don’t know... ummm...:confused:). Definitely didn’t do TS any favors. IMO/MOO

bbm

Assuming the child is dead also isn't "helpful".

Sometimes, SPECULATION is all that's left until LE tosses out more bones. Imagining possible scenarios is helpful, as it may trigger viable story lines that seem applicable to the case.

Speculation based on facts and statistics is one thing. Speculation for the heck of it is another. We have been asked to avoid the type of speculation you yourself called rediculous.

:eek:

Lawdy mercy!! Not exactly a ringing endorsement... She hemmed and hawed so much it was nearly comical when answering whether she thought TS would never do anything to GS (well... uhh... I don’t know... ummm...:confused:). Definitely didn’t do TS any favors. IMO/MOO
Ugh thank you. My jaw dropped and I almost started laughing I could not believe anyone reacting that way about anyone... just remarkable.

I haven’t been through all 8 links yet so what I am about to say may have already been tossed around. If so, plz forgive my reposting. I have been wondering if there was anything said about his online video accounts—like any activity since 1/27? Most kids at that age are on it at least daily if not most of their free time. Even if he wasn’t home he could still access from another person’s home or internet and I’m sure he would not think about a digital footprint. I’m sure LE has already thought of this but I haven’t seen this mentioned yet. Perhaps I missed it. JMOO

“Tonight I spoke with the El Paso County Sheriff's Office who confirmed teams were out searching today but would not specify which area. They said the search has not extended outside of El Paso County. #FindGannon #GannonStauch” (BAIBM)
7:26 PM · Feb 10, 2020 (local/MST)
Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

Searching for Gannon: Fountain-area 11-year-old now missing for two weeks
Ok so that circle we’ve discussed with the house at the center just grew smaller IMO

I haven’t been through all 8 links yet so what I am about to say may have already been tossed around. If so, plz forgive my reposting. I have been wondering if there was anything said about his online video accounts—like any activity since 1/27? Most kids at that age are on it at least daily if not most of their free time. Even if he wasn’t home he could still access from another person’s home or internet and I’m sure he would not think about a digital footprint. I’m sure LE has already thought of this but I haven’t seen this mentioned yet. Perhaps I missed it. JMOO
I would say the most important thing is that LS lied - she was caught on video leaving with GS and then returning without him 4 hours later - check page 1 of this thread it’s a 2 minute read of MSM quotes and the timeline to catch up - we’ve been working on it together here on WS for about a week to help understand what’s happened to GS - I don’t think he’s been playing video games after “disappearing” but I could be completely wrong and if he’s alive (like JC) I would be so happy
JMO

I wonder if TS really is and has been active on boards such as this one for the purpose of studying cases or getting ideas.... the text from the victim’s phone in KB, or HD the runaway child who was found in an abandoned home. Are there any others that could have something in common? What if all of this is some kind of copy-cat mash up of recent cases.... MOO MOO

Much smaller! Which is good, but still so much area still. :(

Certainly LE must have reason to believe he is within this perimeter. If they were looking for a kid alive that may have ran away, I highly doubt they'd close it in vs than opening it up.

Although the odds aren't looking good at this point, I'm still praying for Gannon to get home. :(

Jmo.

Speculation based on facts and statistics is one thing. Speculation for the heck of it is another. We have been asked to avoid the type of speculation you yourself called rediculous.

If known "facts" and "statistics" were all it took to solve cases we wouldn't have very many unsolved.

Something perceived or labeled as "ridiculous" is that only until it isn't.

I wish there hadn’t been an exception made here to allow discussion of someone who hasn’t been named a POI or suspect by LE.
Well, she did that to herself, didn't she?? Had she not done that less than stellar interview and had she not lied about Gannon going to a friend's house between 3:15 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., we wouldn't be discussing her. She has saturated SM with her conflicting stories and done herself great harm in the eyes of many who have half a brain to realize her narrative just doesn't add up. I hate to keep harping on this, but if things don't add up, truth was never in the equation. One of my favourite sayings gleaned from the KB case.

LE will likely NOT name her a POI until they slap the cuffs on her, which I hope they can do very soon. In the meantime, I make no apologies for discussing her. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member